Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others (41659 Views)

Tinubu Orders Payments Of 9 Months Arrears For 400,000 N-Power Beneficiaries / NDLEA Arrests 73 Drug Offenders, Seizes 1,781.85 Kg Of Indian Hemp In Osun / 5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 08, 2020
ugwumichael:
bros easy for this your lie na. When N power start sef, even buhari never rule reach 5 years complete not to talk of 7 years
His post is very easy to understand.

He didn't say he has been receiving it since 7 yrs.
He said the cousin has been away for 7 yrs.
The guy may have been a beneficiary for one yr only.
Haba!

1 Like

Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by adelaja70(m): 9:14am On Mar 08, 2020
personal59:
good

but I think this "scam" called stipend is not making the government serious towards real job creation.

do they think their 30k is enough for a graduate to live comfortable in this "Buhari" regime?

I wish the government official are serious because Nigerians don't need much.... just give them good roads, water, and electricity and see how they will forget their problems for the next 10years and keep singing your praises
You for make sense o but Government don't have to create jobs but the enabling environment for private business to thrive. I'm a bizz owner and i employed some people. Some have even started their own biz
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by Basher8583: 9:16am On Mar 08, 2020
johnmattew:
mu cousin who resides in UK for about 7 years receives NPOWER funds....my uncle,who is a professor also receives it too.

corruption in naija Is beyond redeemable
johnmattew... If you must lie do it with sense now. When was NPower inagurated?
I will give you a clue.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Social_Investment_Program
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by OgbeniOja1: 9:16am On Mar 08, 2020
But come the 30k is now lower than minimum wage. So n power beneficiaries should protest.
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by adelaja70(m): 9:20am On Mar 08, 2020
NigeriaBam:
cry APC have proved to be a party of fraud stars again! N-Power was a scam to get PMB re-elected. Same way the came-up with Nigerian Airways & right after they won the election called it off. I pity gullible Nigerians especially those illiterate ones who still support APC.

EFCC, ICPC to start going after Npower beneficiaries who abscond from duty
~ FG

Check my Profile or Signature For Lowest Price DATA (MTN and 9mobile)
To people like you everything Na scam.. Na sin if you set up a biz and employ Nigerians? I'm sure you are older than the owner of Facebook.

1 Like

Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by activistnofear(m): 9:25am On Mar 08, 2020
I see nothing wrong in what the government did. It is a bold and much needed step to curb the indiscipline being displayed by these Npower people.

Receiving the money that you are not working for s synonymous to stealing. Some of you are saying how much is #30,000? But what about those graduates in private schools who are earning below #30,000 with very tedious
and voluminous and time consuming work?

Let's just call a spade a spade. Truancy at work all because of claim that the payment is small is not a tenable excuse. If you feel the payment doesn't worth it again, then leave the job and allow those that are ready to work and appreciate the payments to take over.

Half a loaf they say is better than no bread. There are a lot jobless graduates dragging their feet on the street under the hellish sun looking for NON AVAILABLE JOBS. But these Npowers luckily got one and they are still complaining.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by maasoap(m): 9:25am On Mar 08, 2020
juvewalex:
I believe some of the N-power beneficiaries might have gained other employments, hence the truancy and they should be exited off the program for another set of people who are jobless at the moment.

Even if all the current beneficiaries are exited at once, I don't think FG is ready to take another batch. Evidence is there for all to see

3 Likes

Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by maasoap(m): 9:27am On Mar 08, 2020
johnmattew:
mu cousin who resides in UK for about 7 years receives NPOWER funds....my uncle,who is a professor also receives it too.

Liar!
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by ivandragon: 9:34am On Mar 08, 2020
Alanpoza007:

You're the one with comprehension issues. He said his cousin resides in the UK and he has been there for like 7 years, telling us the length of time his cousin has been away from Nigeria and not the length of time he has been receiving the Npower funds. He's only emphasizing that he hasn't been to Nigeria for a long time even before the N-power programme but somehow he is benefiting from it while being away, thereby highlighting the level of corruption in the scheme.

Some people are attack dogs. They do not take time to read & understand. They just start yapping once they feel the flaws of thier corrupt master's are being exposed.
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by Bukden16(m): 9:35am On Mar 08, 2020
afeezet:
Booked ftc

I see...
Congratulations.

Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by maasoap(m): 9:38am On Mar 08, 2020
NigeriaBam:
cry APC have proved to be a party of fraud stars again! N-Power was a scam to get PMB re-elected. Same way the came-up with Nigerian Airways & right after they won the election called it off. I pity gullible Nigerians especially those illiterate ones who still support APC.

EFCC, ICPC to start going after Npower beneficiaries who abscond from duty
~ FG

Pity yourself. By all standards and measurements of performances, APC's 5 years in government has surpassed PDP's 16 years in power. Even starting from this Npower to providing market for locally produced goods to investments in infrastructure to massive spending in nation's military. These are not audio achievements. But the problem with people like you is that you failed to position yourself for opportunities, thus crying

2 Likes

Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by allthingsgood: 9:42am On Mar 08, 2020
personal59:
good

but I think this "scam" called stipend is not making the government serious towards real job creation.

do they think their 30k is enough for a graduate to live comfortable in this "Buhari" regime?

I wish the government official are serious because Nigerians don't need much.... just give them good roads, water, and electricity and see how they will forget their problems for the next 10years and keep singing your praises

30k is enough to start a business of ur own if u are serious. Govt must not do everything for u my dear. Shebi u go school

2 Likes

Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by Blitzerz: 9:47am On Mar 08, 2020
juvewalex:
I believe some of the N-power beneficiaries might have gained other employments, hence the truancy and they should be exited off the program for another set of people who are jobless at the moment.

Other jobs from where please?

Companies that are downsizing here n there?
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by Blitzerz: 9:50am On Mar 08, 2020
maasoap:

Pity yourself. By all standards and measurements of performances, APC's 5 years in government has surpassed PDP's 16 years in power. Even starting from this Npower to providing market for locally produced goods to investments in infrastructure to massive spending in nation's military. These are not audio achievements. But the problem with people like you is that you failed to position yourself for opportunities, thus crying

Why wọn they surpass?

When they want to borrow 27 billion dollars to send boko haram fighters abroad?

Why wont they surpass?

Rubbish!
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by desiredhome: 9:52am On Mar 08, 2020
personal59:
good

There is no country in the world where government creates jobs for all it's citizens,
a time like this is when people identify their God given talents.

1 Like

Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by GistMoree10: 10:18am On Mar 08, 2020
GistMoree10:
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/fg-forcefully-exits-5-781-n-power-beneficiaries-warn-others-2/amp/

You guys are scam putting another link � in another person's post, it unfair
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by desiredhome: 10:21am On Mar 08, 2020
landmark86:
N-power is a scam.
Dis are tins Bubu is using to deceive we youths.
He also used trademoni to deceive the traders just to get their vote .
If not a shame is dis the employment he promise us?
God will still punish him in due time.
Throwing the nation to the world of poverty.
No security, no job, no money.
APC is a scam I swear.
Mr WAILER keep wailing till eternity....the government have put up an intervention program to reach out to the less previleged/vulnerable people in the society to reduce poverty, from trader money to N-power etc.
But the same greedy and poverty mentality of the people will still find a way to rubbish the process.
Some of you wailing here have multiple opportunity in some of this program but will still complain out of hatred.
How do the PDP government affected the poor.
IF YOU ARE WELL TO DO AND STILL A BENEFICIARY OF ANY OF THESE INTERVENTION PROGRAM THEN YOU ARE ONE OF THE PROBLEM.

1 Like

Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by Seunbukola187(m): 10:23am On Mar 08, 2020
africanman85:
No mind am. Jealousy wan kill this one. As if he didn't see Npower advert and ignore it.
you two need good comprehension class. He said his cousin has been living abroad for over 7years.
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by brookz: 10:39am On Mar 08, 2020
E don be for them, kphele.

1 Share

Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by desiredhome: 10:40am On Mar 08, 2020
Premiumwriter:
when then start N-power sha?
His cousin is living in the UK for 7 years does not mean his been receiving N-power money for 7 years, try to read with understanding
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by xcelentattitude(m): 10:50am On Mar 08, 2020
johnmattew:

Wait o, is Npower up to 7years? I'm just asking ni o.
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by xcelentattitude(m): 10:53am On Mar 08, 2020
Misternas89:

Mr Segun, e be like say u go rephrase ur words oo. At least u no get enough ni, no be say u no get. At least manage the little you get. Some never chop anything since yesterday till this moment. Do enjoy ur “not enough” foodstuff for now baba

Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by wanger50(m): 10:54am On Mar 08, 2020
johnmattew:

While your story which is doubtful might be true,no system is perfect. Recall the federal government with it's world bank approved IPPIS recently uncovered a whopping 70k ghost workers.In itself, Npower has been a game changer especially with it's Nteach component, whose staff have rejuvenated our rural school system which was on the verge of collapse due to lack of adequate teacher personnel

1 Like

Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by prettymaxy(f): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2020
Most of them are already gainfully employed
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by Reallv: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2020
johnmattew:

Bros Npower never reach 5years na.talkless of 7yrs hmmmmm..unana
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by johnmattew: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2020
ugwumichael:
bros easy for this your lie na. When N power start sef, even buhari never rule reach 5 years complete not to talk of 7 years
is English hard for u?.... residing in UK for 7 years dats what I mean
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by johnmattew: 11:01am On Mar 08, 2020
Premiumwriter:
when then start N-power sha?
learn to comprehend....'residingbin UK for 7 years'. where did I say 'receiving Npower for 7years?
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by johnmattew: 11:02am On Mar 08, 2020
Officialpyper:

But it was founded 4years ago
I said residing in UK for 7 years...not receiving npower for 7years...learn to read with comprehension
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by johnmattew: 11:03am On Mar 08, 2020
Basher8583:

johnmattew... If you must lie do it with sense now. When was NPower inagurated?
I will give you a clue.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Social_Investment_Program
learn to use ur brain...I said residing in UK for 7 years,not receiving npower for 7vyears
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 08, 2020
adelaja70:

To people like you everything Na scam.. Na sin if you set up a biz and employ Nigerians? I'm sure you are older than the owner of Facebook.

There are very few reasonable fellows on this forum, you're one of them. Best wishes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Scraps School Fees, Donates Salary To Pensioners / Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ / Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.