Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others (41658 Views)

Tinubu Orders Payments Of 9 Months Arrears For 400,000 N-Power Beneficiaries / NDLEA Arrests 73 Drug Offenders, Seizes 1,781.85 Kg Of Indian Hemp In Osun / 5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by Whizzyasqi: 9:39am On Mar 09, 2020
Hmmm# scam... Though m not disputing d fact that some N-power beneficiaries myt not b serious wth their duty as normal perhaps some of them myt engage in some other businesses buh i am very sure d federal government is trying to stop d payment finally..this is just tips an iceberg. They know what they r doing jhare. Later we will hear that all d beneficiaries are absconding n exhibiting truancy, by that they will lay it off. audio conclusion it's going b surprisingly....

crazy 9ja grin
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by Monday60655(m): 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
enilola5:

So you came here with your big mouth to expose your friends... U ar not a good friend
Rubbish

Thanks and may God bless you epitome of friendship worthy. Do you even know what exposure actually mean
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by Monday60655(m): 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
Samson0599:

Clap for yourself....I know you are pained for the 30k stipend your so called friends are collecting,I know it will be your greatest joy to see Npower program terminated so that those your friends wouldn't be collecting 30k again, you must be a dangerous person to be a friend with

Epitome of friendship worthy well done oh. Even when you don't know my worth. 30k a month cannot add anything meaningful to me. Though, I doubt if you actually know the meaning of exposure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Scraps School Fees, Donates Salary To Pensioners / Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ / Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.