Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,094 members, 7,953,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:30 PM

Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment (44490 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Reno Omokri On Baby’s Dedication / Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General / Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment by adaifx: 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
Afamed:

The same economy she couldn't manage for many years in Nigeria here despite Nigeria foreign earning was at highest during her time? Hypocrite
No one in your lineage can be measured up to her hope you know. And how many ministers have been able to speak truth to power. As you cannot understand what that sentence she made means let me enlighten you. What she is pointing out is that we have bogus civil service and that isn’t good for our economy cause we will borrow to pay their salaries and we need to cut down. A minster of finance gives economic and financial advice it’s left for the government to implement what she has advised on.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment by SpartanKing: 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
Witcher:
Gej
Seems you hold GEJ in high esteem!
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment by Adgideon(m): 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
And APC and co no see anything good in this woman , make una do come pack and go , no b lie Bible talk say prophet no get recognition for him caban, na outside pple dey soji am

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment by Slic1: 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
Afamed:

We don't throw banters with inconsequential people.

Thank you

Do you know she is employed by Asian bank as adviser to the board. And more than 3 nations is working with her on Economy. Then twitter. Now S.A. Respect her please as no African is better than her for now with respect to economy.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment by SpartanKing: 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
topboss1:
JEALOUS YORUBA'S, NOW, LET KEMI TO GO AND MANAGE SOUTH AFRICA ECONOMY.

ABI BECOS NGOZI BECAME FINANCE MINISTER ON MERIT, ALL OF THE GREEDY ENVIOUS AND PARASITIC TRIBE, THE BRITISH PUT WITH US IN NIGERIA WANT THEIR ILLITERATE WOMEN TO BE FINANCE MINISTER.

PLEASE, SEND THEM TO BE FINANCE ADVISERS IN SOUTH AFRICA.

U WILL FOREVER ENVY IGBOS.
Kemi Adeosun, with a forged NYSC Certificate!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment by mcfestgee: 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
Congrats ma. You are a global citizen but we Nigerian are so proud of you. Some idiot who supposed to be managing the change they voted for, will come to nairaland and expose their foolishness and stupidity.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment by AreaFada2: 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
Afamed:

Make una dey foolishly deceive una sef. The same economy, she couldn't manage when crude was at it's highest $110? Make una continue to deceive una group over there
Remember that governors vehemently resisted saving excess crude money. Both APC and PDP governors. In fact many of the governors are now running APC.

So do not think it refers just to Jonathan.

But fact is that ethnoreligious bigotry has so much blinded these people to see the immense contribution NOI made
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment by SpartanKing: 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
OfoIgbo:

But NOI's father was a brigadier in the Biafran army during the civil war.. Obviously like father, like daughter grin
Ngozi was a cook for the Biafran Army!
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment by gaskiyamagana: 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
topboss1:

ABI BECOS NGOZI BECAME FINANCE MINISTER ON MERIT, ALL OF THE GREEDY ENVIOUS AND PARASITIC TRIBE, THE BRITISH PUT WITH US IN NIGERIA WANT THEIR ILLITERATE WOMEN TO BE FINANCE MINISTER.

You are suffering from yolobalysis, Ipobtin tablet and Biafraxin injection administer on you are in excess.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment by sirabu: 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
adaifx:
No one in your lineage can be measured up to her hope you know. And how many ministers have been able to speak truth to power. As you cannot understand what that sentence she made means let me enlighten you. What she is pointing out is that we have bogus civil service and that isn’t good for our economy cause we will borrow to pay their salaries and we need to cut down. A minster of finance gives economic and financial advice it’s left for the government to implement what she has advised on.

What has been Nigerias benefit during her stewardship as Finance Minister ?. Tell us that please, not some tribal sentiments,
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment by gaskiyamagana: 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
Hope she will not bribe South Africa legislators to pass National budget as she did with Nigeria National Assembly in 2015, as she confessed under most corrupt Jonathan administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment by PicLtd: 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
Gworo don full inside buhari mouth. He is confused as to whether to congratulate Okonjo?
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment by Qadaffi2idiamin: 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
Afonjas ooh... tongue
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment by adaifx: 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2020
sirabu:

What has been Nigerias benefit during her stewardship as Finance Minister ?. Tell us that please, not some tribal sentiments,
What have we achieved now with the Sai Baba chants that you lots didn’t allow us to hear word for since 2015. I guess the debt forgiveness we had was because we had someone like Buhari? The person that advised on was TSA was osibanjo abi. Or the one who told the then president that the spendings and looting will cause problem for Nigeria was Abba Kari. And Twitter and co are so stupid to put her as part of their financial team since there was no economic result during her stewardship oh wise one.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
Afamed:

The same economy she couldn't manage for many years in Nigeria here despite Nigeria foreign earning was at highest during her time? Hypocrite

Okay I agree with you. That time and now which one is better? Lol
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment by Slic1: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
You are right about the behavior of some people in South Africa towards Nigerians.
But you are very wrong about her identity or tribe.
Her tribe is Igbo but her start is delta. If some people from Kwara state are Yoruba then one is your point here.

klax:

Wonder shall never end. Your stupidity is unquestionable and exceptional.

Bro biko you are a big anuofia nonentity tribal rat. Okonjo is a Delta woman so shut da f u c k moreso listen good it was not Yoruba that chose Kemi for Buhari to matched Okonjo it was apc that appointed her and it was not on tribal stupidity you are ignorantly talking about.

So same South Africa bitches that slaughtered Nigerians especially the Igbos are now the one you are praising now But why are my people these foolish and myopic in sensibility

If the damn South Africa like let them make any Nigeria or Igbo their president I dont give a f u c k because they spilled innocent Nigerians blood with their barbarism xenobitch so bro feck off.

You life is filled with hatred and you want igbo presidency 2023 isn't You are sick in the head Nwanne you and all your co haters are sick. Just get lost with uour tribal madness.

Congrat Okonjo but sorry I hate South Africa.

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment by emezuo17: 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
Officialgarri:
Okonjo is SS
Okonjo Iweala is SS
Her husband could be Igbo but Iweala is SS
Iweala has nothing to do with Biafra. No pan-african in his right senses will clamor for secession.
Leave Iweala out of your IPOB madness.
Iweala is an economist not a terrorist

I disagree with you to an extent. You see, people like Iweala and Sanusi had good intentions for the economy of the country but Jonathan and his gang of thieves needed to fill their own pockets.
I hope you remember how Sanusi was quickly kicked out when he exposed Jonathan of withdrawing and non-remittance of about #50 billion.
. She is igbo, wether south south or south east or even south west, she is igbo, ngozi is an igbo name and she has never denied her igboness, I watched her state so on CNN, so keep your division and hatred to yourself.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment by klax(m): 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
Slic1:
You are right about the behavior of some people in South Africa towards Nigerians.
But you are very wrong about her identity or tribe.
Her tribe is Igbo but her start is delta. If some people from Kwara state are Yoruba then one is your point here.

Her state is delta but she is igbo if I understand you? So the igbo in Delta are now are igbo? So you forgot when some useless misguided igbo came on this forum to Labelled the Delta igbos as fake igbo?

Oh you forgot how will say Oginni ne ku when these people speak Igbo as if they are talking rubbish? Oh you forgot how they were always rejected when they attempt to marry anybody from SE? Bro I know what I'm saying a very close friend of mine is a victim of what I'm saying so sorry since when it comes to issue that matters they are fake but when it come to Okonjo they are mot fake pls drop that pooh I'm not buying it she is from Delta end of story.

Listen good Yoruba has never rejected kwara or call them fake or tag them in any bad shape so your reference is void.

Good evening.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
I don't understand how you tribalistic idiots think sometimes. You will just be talking like there is no education in the whole of the south region
topboss1:

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2020
My fear is that she should not go and disgrace our country over there. During her tenure as finance minister, Vasuki was doling out money like a father Christmas to some corrupt politicians...
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
What has the fact that she is igbo now added to your life. Mind your business and face your life she is busy making her millions or billions rather and wouldn't share a dime with you, so spread a tent and continue arguing her tribe here on nairaland
emezuo17:
. She is igbo, wether south south or south east or even south west, she is igbo, ngozi is an igbo name and she has never denied her igboness, I watched her state so on CNN, so keep your division and hatred to yourself.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment by davibid: 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
“A prophet is not respected in his home” ... #sad
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2020
sirabu:

Naira and the economy as a whole was better. there was no recession.

you can ask South Africa about the other benefits
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment by Kuginzi: 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
She's not an Igbo, she's from Southsouth. So Igbo Amaka should leave her out of their Biafra madness
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
klax:

Her state is delta but she is igbo if I understand you? So the igbo in Delta are now are igbo? So you forgot when some useless misguided igbo came on this forum to Labelled the Delta igbos as fake igbo?

Oh you forgot how will say Oginni ne ku when these people speak Igbo as if they are talking rubbish? Oh you forgot how they were always rejected when they attempt to marry anybody from SE? Bro I know what I'm saying a very close friend of mine is a victim of what I'm saying so sorry since when it comes to issue that matters they are fake but when it come to Okonjo they are mot fake pls drop that pooh I'm not buying it she is from Delta end of story.

Listen good Yoruba has never rejected kwara or call them fake or tag them in any bad shape so your reference is void.

Good evening.
she got married to an Igbo man. she has always represent Igbo in politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment by Mariangeles(f): 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
Officialgarri:
Okonjo is SS
Okonjo Iweala is SS
Her husband could be Igbo but Iweala is SS
Iweala has nothing to do with Biafra. No pan-african in his right senses will clamor for secession.
Leave Iweala out of your IPOB madness.
Iweala is an economist not a terrorist

I think you're mistaking her for Diezani, because she's the one from SS.
Okonjo-Iweala is from SE through and through.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment by Jaqenhghar: 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
topboss1:

When she was finance minister how did Ndi Igbo suppprt her? How many governors of the SE have gone to cunsult her and tap from her knowledge on how to move the SE forward. Having brains is one thing. Being able to use the brains is another

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment by dalass(f): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
topboss1:

Please receive sense.... Its actually called ommon sense......... But it seems to be beyond your reach.......

Obasanjo, a living Yoruba man as a President discovered Ngozi, Dora Akunyili and even Oby Ezekesili, Frank etc who are alll wonderful Igbo technocrats!

Jonathan just inherited her from him.... Some Igbos are wonderful people but most of NL Igbo's are just unnecessarily hateful.when its not even necessary!!!

Just get a life, will you

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment by dalass(f): 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

When she was finance minister how did Ndi Igbo suppprt her? How many governors of the SE have gone to cunsult her and tap from her knowledge on how to move the SE forward. Having brains is one thing. Being able to use the brains is another

Thannk you! Ask the idiot who even discovered the Wonderful woman. Was it not OBJ?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment by Myjust(f): 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
Too much hate and tribal war on this site. Is this what nairaland is about. The energy here is always negative. Tribalism and ethnicity is on the high side here... Hate speech ever where

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
If only the dullard and blood sucking demon in Aso rock put away his nepotic tendency and appointed this woman in his govt, the economy would have been better. Now, SA has snatched her.

This is what you get when a president doesn't know his left from his right (not surprised though. What do you expect from some one who doesn't have a waec certificate. Someone who remembers he is president whenever any issues affect cattle. Even his party, the APC is tearing apart, he is less concerned)

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment by klax(m): 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
Lostz:
she got married to an Igbo man. she has always represent Igbo in politics

So if Chioma marry Davido officially and dump all these her shitty crap with Davido she is then a Yoruba woman bah

Ok nah. I have heard you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live / Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM / EFCC Storms Enyinnaya Nwafor's House In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.