Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide (32607 Views)

TCN Confirms Collapse Of National Grid / Why Benin Republic, Others Get Stable Electricity Than Nigeria-TCN / Darkness Looms As Hoodlums Vandalise Six TCN Towers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide by anonimi: 3:25am On Mar 09, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Is it that they don't have workers who monitor when the gases will finish or people don't pay their bills any longer, what is it with them that they keep repeating themselves on this poor supply which many countries have achieved more than a century ago
As far as I'm concerned Nigeria should be recolonised...this time around without the option of getting independence BC it can't function on its own

flyca:
I agree with you 100%
I always say it - Nigeria should be recolonized, we cannot govern ourselves and more sadly, we have successfully destroyed everything / every institution that the white man left behind for us. Big shame!

I see that you are many. sad undecided

2 Likes

Re: TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide by kunletexs: 3:28am On Mar 09, 2020
Why is it that we are still acting like a country of 5years old? Ethiopia has the largest dam in Africa for just 7 million dollar. Power is now past tense.

When are we going to hear that you want to explain the science behind the '2 YEARS OF UNINTERRUPTED POWER SUPPLY'

I know it would be like year 3067 of Nigeria would not have been shared into surrounding nations or cut out and cast into the sea because we are a national embarrassment to the continent of AFRICA.

Truly giant of Africa but from the rear.

3 Likes

Re: TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide by anonimi: 3:30am On Mar 09, 2020
Zico5:
From worse to worst. In fact, we should set aside a day for the very day these devil incarnates brought APC to this country. From change to next level of suffering. Who knows what their slogan will be comes 2023. Nigeria is gone

Extra level.
Get ready for the bullion vans bonanza. cheesy grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10800921_em8kbvxwwaadnoh_jpeg_jpeg7de7efc3794df5e80c35fae21d181f2f

2 Likes

Re: TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide by anonimi: 3:33am On Mar 09, 2020
kunletexs:
Why is it that we are still acting like a country of 5years old? Ethiopia has the largest dam in Africa for just 7 million dollar. Power is now past tense.
When are we going to hear that you want to explain the science behind the '2 YEARS OF UNINTERRUPTED POWER SUPPLY'
I know it would be like year 3067 of Nigeria would not have been shared into surrounding nations or cut out and cast into the sea because we are a national embarrassment to the continent of AFRICA.
Truly giant of Africa but from the rear.

Power solution is now past tense in our dear country, thanks to the Alliance of Past/Present Crooks, APC promised miracle.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9760331_7983202images1jpegd981a8b1fae6a56cbfd792de36a93677_jpeg_jpeg05f2a37058f47ccd54d587d7ac1e34f4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3492308_buhari20000mwelectricitypromise_jpegb3d308b82b0aaf0f68a6c50acecfbb5c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2674047_2671101fbimg1435752845837jpeg8fa3e5cefe73fa369d83ff842dcb8396_jpeg_jpeg08705abfd750ea2ff336c659bb1b7a6a

2 Likes

Re: TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide by kunletexs: 3:47am On Mar 09, 2020
At ejigbo, lagos. Na since last month on the 6th of February we last see light for power holding. Later na to come carry transformer say he spoil.

2 Likes

Re: TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide by kunletexs: 3:52am On Mar 09, 2020
anonimi:

Extra level.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10800921_em8kbvxwwaadnoh_jpeg_jpeg7de7efc3794df5e80c35fae21d181f2f

Oga mi, na for my matter you put all this captions for table? Lol. Wow, mo like è. Oya, undo what you have do!!!! Lol. Na joke I dey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide by Torinoaudrey: 3:53am On Mar 09, 2020
Gas shortages after fash announced #1800 for houses dats got no prepaid metres,its alright
Re: TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide by kunletexs: 3:54am On Mar 09, 2020
anonimi:

Extra level.

Oga mi, na for my matter you put all this captions for table? Lol. Wow, mo like è. Oya, undo what you have do!!!! Lol. Na joke I dey

1 Like

Re: TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide by bongolistik(m): 4:20am On Mar 09, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Light is good in my area sha.. At least 14 hours daily
Mediocre statement. just imagine the level the country has kept us, people are now accepting mediocrity against excellence. If 14 hours is good supply, pls what would you now call 24hrs supply. I know in Nigeria standard you will see 14 hours as good supply. But that is what the country has succeeded in naturally turning its citizens into; to now accept mediocrity as excellent. It is a pity sha that you jumping up cos of 14 hours daily supply of electricity where others are celebrating 50 years of uninterrupted power supply

5 Likes

Re: TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide by crafteck(m): 4:57am On Mar 09, 2020
Nonsense, even when there wasnt problem, hw much electricity una give us..

5 Likes

Re: TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide by Reigning2020: 5:05am On Mar 09, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Is it that they don't have workers who monitor when the gases will finish or people don't pay their bills any longer, what is it with them that they keep repeating themselves on this poor supply which many countries have achieved more than a century ago

As far as I'm concerned Nigeria should be recolonised...this time around without the option of getting independence BC it can't function on its own

I wish I could pray for you but might end up cursing cuz am so emotional out Nigeria issues right now, you just took it right out of my mouth has you go about your daily business today, heaven will favour you whatever that's being difficult before shall be easy for you in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide by galadima77(m): 5:22am On Mar 09, 2020
It's A bloody lie, because when much is generated, they say DISCOS don't pick them up. Now they're claiming they've fallen short of generation.
Nothing is worth believing from these guys any longer other than gross incompetence!

2 Likes

Re: TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide by netflicks(m): 5:45am On Mar 09, 2020
I quote u wrong sir...normally una no dey give us light especially when rain fall...dont come and be saying nonsense here...
Re: TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide by seguno2: 6:00am On Mar 09, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
In 100years Nigeria would still be grappling with electricity issues
The only solution is to break the damn country!

What works are you doing with others to break the damn country?
Abi you think sey na for mouth

1 Like

Re: TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide by Brunicekid(m): 6:06am On Mar 09, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

You must be joking!!!

Do you even think that those that colonized a Country are not also coming for their Selfish Interests?

Their Selfish interests is on the same scale, or even more than their positive contribution.
Re: TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:06am On Mar 09, 2020
All it needs is just awareness
Once people realize Nigeria is the demon infesting them not Satan,
The country would break itself

seguno2:

What works are you doing with others to break the damn country?
Abi you think sey na for mouth

2 Likes

Re: TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide by Focusmind: 6:07am On Mar 09, 2020
I intend leaving the national grid by next year ending.

My inverter is serving me but just for 8 to 10 hours without recharge.

By next year, I want to cover the roof top of my house with at least 12 solar panels and increase my batteries to either 6 or 8 depending on finances.

By then, it would be bye bye to blackout (NEPA) and welcome light (Solar).

1 Like

Re: TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide by flyca: 6:29am On Mar 09, 2020
anonimi:

I see that you are many. sad undecided
You are either typing this from a white man's country or awaiting the next available “slave ship” opportunity that will take you there. Hypocrite.
Re: TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide by Mubby4luv(m): 6:33am On Mar 09, 2020
kinglee007:

Boss i'm interested. A whole lot. What does it take to partner with the sun and have this level of comfort you're having now
funny comment grin. Partner with the sun indeed
Re: TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide by anonimi: 6:47am On Mar 09, 2020
flyca:
You are either typing this from a white man's country or awaiting the next available “ship” opportunity to take you there. Hypocrite.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6424196_6424099screenshot201709121443291jpeg72de4603111f54f1b90ca2f80146480b_jpegb32a084b230e541e830b83f27246e080

1 Like

Re: TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide by israelmao(m): 6:54am On Mar 09, 2020
It 's quite boring going round the same circle every now and then.
Re: TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide by okpalaAnambra: 6:57am On Mar 09, 2020
Reigning2020:

I wish I could pray for you but might end up cursing cuz am so emotional out Nigeria issues right now, you just took it right out of my mouth has you go about your daily business today, heaven will favour you whatever that's being difficult before shall be easy for you in Jesus name
Amen brother
Re: TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide by veekid(m): 7:05am On Mar 09, 2020
Excuzeme:

That is the Evil supported and perpetuated by Obasanjo, the same one crying restructuring now, when he was President between 1000 and 2007.

Lagos was building various Small Power Plants and was ready to buy gas from NNPC to run them and facilitate its own growth but OBJ, as a stooge of the Northern Parasites, insisted that whatever Power Lagos generates with its own money, must be infued into the National grid so that some Parasites up North can have it for free!
No be today all these Quota system of governance has been setting us back! undecided

How can Gas come from the South yet most of the Power plants in the South dont have Gas to Power themselves but all the President wants to od is divert that Gas in a 614Km Pipeline to Kano, via kaduna? angry angry
word!
Re: TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide by bhella10: 7:05am On Mar 09, 2020
Excuzeme:

Should the places that produce the gas not have it to power their Power Stations first or should they be suffering shortages as explained by TCN. since Jibrin will not invest in Pipelines there, while he mortgages us in Pipes taking the GAS elsewhere?

When will all these Parasitic behaviour come to an end?
Only a fool should go thristy in the midst of abundant water!
Those who own the Gas can have it to power their Gas fired Power stations while their Fulani President is hell bent of diverting the gas for use of those who dont own it! shocked shocked

What manner of injustice is that?
And you are asking me such a foolish question of whether they are not Nigerians?
They are for sure but l am sure, lookinng at it that you are one of the Parasites, even you will agree that such action is most unfair to the Power Stations located in the region that own and produce the gas.
Bitterness will only send you to early grave. Please tell us who Jubrin is? You should leave if you are tired of being a Nigerian. Nigeria is like Oyingbo market nobody gives a hoot if you are not present.
Re: TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide by bkool7(m): 7:07am On Mar 09, 2020
sinkhole:
I will advice everybody to generate their own electricity by investing in Solar Powered System.
In Nigeria, if you rely on government for anything be it health, education, water, roads, electricity, etc, then you are on OYO!

It's expensive and not durable

The only affordable option of power is generator
Re: TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide by dangoteinlaw: 7:08am On Mar 09, 2020
During dry season they tell us low water in the sea. When it's raining they say they want to dry transformers, during harmattan they tell you the coils have frozen and on a normal time like this they say shortage of gas. Very soon they will blame power outage on yahooboys.

Useless government!!

1 Like

Re: TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide by Acidosis(m): 7:12am On Mar 09, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Govt of excuse.

Where is d 10,000 MW APC said they will be adding every year? We should be on 45,000MW by now

Power is not rocket science. ... FashOLE

We are now on 3000MW from PDP's 5000MW. Shame on APC and Buhari

If u live by Propaganda, you die by Propaganda: Distinguished Senator Abaribe

grin grin APC deceived people that year oo. 10,000 MW every year grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 09, 2020
matify83:

This is the best advice from a fellow NLander.

I live off grid not by volition but by compulsion because I became tired of recurring excuses on why I can't get 24hours power.

I have taken charge of my destiny and I can assure you that it pays to be in partnership with the sun.

Below is the LED screen of my solar charge controller few minutes ago with my A. C. , TV and fans running wild since morning ( not a church person) .

The sun has never given me an excuse since "I went rogue" on my disco . I generate enough energy to also charge a 12v inverter I use as "supporting striker" for my TV and fans in the bedroom.
Most of us here that are living off freebasic. Bros no be everybody get long money.
Re: TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 09, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

But Nigeria has never been decolonised.
You can always go and submit yourself and family to white people to be their house slaves if you cannot feel that we are still enslaved.
Re: TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide by seguno2: 7:17am On Mar 09, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
All it needs is just awareness
Once people realize Nigeria is the demon infesting them not Satan,
The country would break itself

I take it that you are working aggressively for the awareness to reach millions quickly for accelerated break up.
Please keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Re: TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide by sinkhole: 7:19am On Mar 09, 2020
bkool7:

It's expensive and not durable

The only affordable option of power is generator
hmmm, Bros!
Yes, it is expensive to setup but low cost at the long run, for instance, I installed my very small system at around #210,000 around January 2018 and uptill today it is still giving me power, almost 24/7 and mind you, because I know too get money like that, na 100AH I have been using since.
Could you compare using "I pass my neighbour" since January 2018 till date, 24/7 with what I described above?
Do you know that people with generator come to charge various things in my house? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Saraki, Melaye, Tambuwal Play Football To Celebrate Dogara’s 50th Birthday / Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.