Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi (4584 Views)

Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 / "Buhari Will Never Win In Kano" - Kwankwaso's Aide Hits Back At Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi by seborrhic: 11:03am On Mar 08, 2020
iammo:
cool

I sometimes wonder how this Wike became a lawyer

If our very own Dangote couldn't build his refinery in the SouthSouth, is it now Chinese Exim Bank that would fund a longterm project like rail in Rivers State ?, Rivers State born billionaires all reside in Lagos and Abuja some even Accra Ghana like Briggs, yet you want Chinese to come and construct rail for you

Even International Oil Companies, would rather have their HeadQuarters and Staff Quarters in Lagos and fly back and forth to their Oil Instalation than risk the unriskable

This your own reasoning is absurd and smacks of one with deficient intellect.
So why didn't Dangote site the refinery in the North?
Also residing in one's state of origin is now criteria for projects and indication of the security status of a state?
Some of you are the reason why some people believe paper education is over rated.

2 Likes

Re: You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi by Staro: 11:04am On Mar 08, 2020
I swear, Wike nailed it here.
I have since noticed this trend especially in South South & South East. I mean the trend of self-blame.
Indigenes being recruited to blame their own people instead while absolving Buhari of marginalization accusations

Subsea:

“The lies told by Amaechi against his own people is one of the many deficiencies of southern politicians,” Wike said.

“They easily bootlick their Northern counterparts to the detriment of their communities.
This unfortunate deficiency continues to undermine development of the south and deny the south key placements in the Federal Government.

“Whenever, the southern states are excluded from the development process, the north recruits prominent southerners to justify such exclusion. Whenever the north denies the south appointments, the north hires southern leaders to justify such marginalisation.

“It is disturbing that Amaechi still fits into the above category of hired hands despite using Rivers resources to fund the national campaign of APC in 2015 and serving as Director General of their campaign in 2019. It is regrettable that his relevance is tied to his capacity to run down his state and geo-political zone.”

3 Likes

Re: You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi by iammo(m): 11:04am On Mar 08, 2020
selemempe:
so you agree that Nigeria is not stable and it's ok to keep it unstable because it benefits you today
What if it doesn't benefit you tomorrow...think well what you support..watch which side of the divide you are....don't think it doesn't matter... nothing is more important

you are the one who said Nigeria is unstable, I simply said Nigeria is a Union of different Nationalty, Yoruba Nation, Igbo Nation , Arrewa Nation.. just like UAE , for 16 years PDP decided to have what benefited them in cash and looted it, Buhari is putting things to benefit his people, and just like trump puts his race first, buhari puts his supporters first,

in all multiethnic countries of the world where rotational agreement exist this is what you get, so you should hold the people you supported accountable(Jonathan) and not harass who we supported (Buhari) because quite frankly if Buhari decided to prioritise does who don't support him, they would jeopardise everything so that they can blame him
Re: You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi by olisaEze(m): 11:06am On Mar 08, 2020
APCNig:
When you boot lick Goatluck Jonathan, what did your people get in return? Amaechi has built Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan railway, Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri railway and also gotten approval for Calabar-Port-Harcourt raikway. What did your lord and savior Goatluck Jonathan build? Even East-West road, Buhari is building it, also for 2nd Niger Bridge.

Most of the projects u listed here have been in existence before ur party was even conceived on paper. Under the PDP, opposition governors could build or repair portions of the Federal roads in their states and receive their capital expenditures back. But under ur 'saintly' party their money cannot be paid back anymore as ur president has told them, all in a bid to score cheap political points! Governance by propaganda cannot stand for long. The facade of his so called 'good intentions' for the country at large is slowly being exposed by the savagery of his bloodthirsty kinsmen who have been on the warpath since he came into office. The international community is watching and the lie of his fake integrity is being washed away gradually with each nepotistic appointment/defense of incompetence. Buhari built East-West road, is this a joke?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi by iammo(m): 11:07am On Mar 08, 2020
seborrhic:

This your own reasoning is absurd and smacks of one with deficient intellect.
So why didn't Dangote site the refinery in the North?
Also residing in one's state of origin is now criteria for projects and indication of the security status of a state?
Some of you are the reason why some people believe paper education is over rated.

if for some reason you have issues with comprehension then its your problem, Dangote sited his investment in a secure location with access to sea, Chinese Exim Bank funded infrastructural project through loan in regions it felt its investment are safe so stop being sentimental
Re: You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi by Staro: 11:09am On Mar 08, 2020
iammo:

Rivers is a State for sure, but then FG or Ameachi cant force Chinese to invest where the don't feel their investment is safe enough.. remember this isn't our oyel money, it is Chinese loan, and they would conduct feasibility studies and risk assessment before pumping their money

So, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina are safer than Rivers State ?
Did you read the post to the end?

1 Like

Re: You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi by iammo(m): 11:09am On Mar 08, 2020
poiZon:

Old furnish me with list of incident, kidnappings, killings in Rivers State between 2017 n now let's compare them to dat of Katsina, Kaduna n kogi

whether old or new, furnishing you with secuirity report is silly, or are you Chinese Banks Loan Officer.. stop being sentiment, you didn't get the funding for infrastructure so take it up with the Chinese who didn't grant loans to your region
Re: You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi by iammo(m): 11:10am On Mar 08, 2020
Staro:

So, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina are safer than Rivers State ?
Did you read the post to the end?

its not Ameachi or Buhari's money, neither is it that of wike, its for the Chinese and they hold absolute authority on which region they want to use their money to fund its project
Re: You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi by poiZon: 11:14am On Mar 08, 2020
iammo:

whether old or new, furnishing you with secuirity report is silly, or are you Chinese Banks Loan Officer.. stop being sentiment, you didn't get the funding for infrastructure so take it up with the Chinese who didn't grant loans to your region
Firstly am from akwaibom, live n work in akwaibom. I he a bro who lives n work in for like 3yrs now, he hasn't for once call n say the state is under attack of some sort.
Oh is akwaibom too insecure that no federal presence is coming here?

1 Like

Re: You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi by jimyjames(m): 11:22am On Mar 08, 2020
iammo:

its not Ameachi or Buhari's money, neither is it that of wike, its for the Chinese and they hold absolute authority on which region they want to use their money to fund its project

And I hope those regions will payback the loan, and not oil money from another region?
Re: You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi by iammo(m): 11:27am On Mar 08, 2020
Staro:

Oga, take your foolishness somewhere else if you're too dumb to figure out the lies in Amaechi's comments.

There are loads and loads of Chinese and other foreign nationals in Rivers state doing all kinds of contracts for
Rivers state govt, oil companies and other businesses and they are safe.

Buhari hates South South and South East.
Buhari is a nepotistic

Rivers state is safe

No wonder your people cant get any loan, mere argument on a faceless forum , I don't know you , you don't know me.. you are using words like foolishness? speaks greatly about who raised you

please don't quote me ever again
Re: You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi by iammo(m): 11:29am On Mar 08, 2020
jimyjames:

And I hope those regions will payback the loan, and not oil money from another region?

Last time I checked Project funded like rail power and roads could generate revenue on its own through ticketing , toll gates and power tarrifs, and incase you don't know SouthWest also have oil, same as regions benefiting the East West Road
Re: You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi by Okoroawusa: 11:35am On Mar 08, 2020
poiZon:

Can u compare Rivers state insecurity to kogi Katsina or kaduna?
If you r executing projects in the north, no community youth come to stop your work, demand settlement, threaten you with kidnapping n generally slow down the project while still being back by their elders.
Re: You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi by 9japride(m): 11:39am On Mar 08, 2020
selemempe:
this is a big shame....no seriously let's forget jokes...this reasoning right here is why Nigeria will never be united enough to build a stable society.

At the end of the day you and I will suffer the Nigeria built by this mentality while buhari, Tinubu, wike and Amechi will be living the dream that even Americans pray for right under our noses

[color=#006600][/color]

It will be nice not to respond to quota system individuals, they will bring you down to their level. That's why they can't perform well outside Nigeria. A lot of dumb paid fellows on nairaland nowadays

1 Like

Re: You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi by chozzy: 11:39am On Mar 08, 2020
Staro:

Foolish ZOMBIE, is any work going on on East - West road?
Buhari abandoned that road since 2015. He has not added a single kilometer since 2015.
Almost all the good portions of that road were done during GEJ tenure

Second, Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri rail line was over 75% completed when Buhari took over.
I guess you only started following FG activities when Buhari became president.

By the way, rail projects in Nigeria is progressing speedily because the funding is from China.
Name other projects funded by Buhari's FG that are progressing with such speed.

Concerning the Ajaokuta - Itakpe - Warri rail line, both the train station and line traversing my
town were all done in 2014 during GEJ tenure

Amaechi told a lot of lies to Nigerians. I guess that was possible because the minister of Transport
under GEJ, a Hausa man, who did the bulk of the work was media shy

1 Like

Re: You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi by jimyjames(m): 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
iammo:

Last time I checked Project funded like rail power and roads could generate revenue on its own through ticketing , toll gates and power tarrifs, and incase you don't know SouthWest also have oil, same as regions benefiting the East West Road

How much revenue has it generated so far and what have they done with it?
East west road? Why not east west rail?

South west was allocated oil, which originally belongs to the ijaws carved into southwest , and how about the north?

1 Like

Re: You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi by ikennamadu1(m): 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2020
APCNig:
When you boot lick Goatluck Jonathan, what did your people get in return? Amaechi has built Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan railway, Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri railway and also gotten approval for Calabar-Port-Harcourt raikway. What did your lord and savior Goatluck Jonathan build? Even East-West road, Buhari is building it, also for 2nd Niger Bridge.
Them suppose stone you with better rock... Your sense dey your elbow

2 Likes

Re: You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi by ikennamadu1(m): 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
Arrewa:
Didn't wike himself bootlick Atiku who is a northerner in the past presidential election??
you know nothing.... Wike wanted tambuwal... Wike himself worked for buhari.... You are blind..
Re: You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi by jamesversion: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
iammo:
cool

I sometimes wonder how this Wike became a lawyer as an investor would put my money where the governor talks like a thug

If our very own Dangote couldn't build his refinery in the SouthSouth, is it now Chinese Exim Bank that would fund a longterm project like rail in Rivers State ?, Rivers State born billionaires all reside in Lagos and Abuja some even Accra Ghana like Briggs, yet you want Chinese to come and construct rail for you

Even International Oil Companies, would rather have their HeadQuarters and Staff Quarters in Lagos and fly back and forth to their Oil Instalation than risk the unriskable

No one is talking about private individuals or IOCs investing in Rivers state, the issue on discourse is lac of federal presence in Rivers. Amaechi claims insecurity is the reason for zero federal presence yet Rivers is safer than Kaduna, katsina, Adamawa, Borno etc that the FG is siting projects and establishing all kinds of higher institutions. You go leave topic dey write off point.

4 Likes

Re: You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi by Godons1: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
jimyjames:

Is that why 95% of Yoruba's are Muslims and even gave , Ilorin and kogi to the north for free?

Forget that thing. The North is currently Islamizing the East. Over 40% of Igbo's have since converted to Islam. Two out of the five Governors in the EAst have also converted. Governor WillI Obiano is one of the converts, he now known as AlhajI Willi Obiano a.k.a AlhajI Sule. Governor Hope Uzodinma is also a convert. He is now known as AlhajI Hope Uzodinma a.k.a AlhajI Musa Bello. grin grin

Re: You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi by Blackking98(m): 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
Arrewa:
Didn't wike himself bootlick Atiku who is a northerner in the past presidential election??
mumu, you just rush to type without brains, even a child in the womb knows tambuwal is wikes wingman till tomorrow
Re: You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi by jimyjames(m): 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
Godons1:

Forget that thing. The North is currently Islamizing the East. Over 40% of Igbo's have since converted to Islam. Two out of the five Governors in the EAst have also converted. Governor WillI Obiano is one of the converts, he now known as AlhajI Willi Obiano a.k.a AlhajI Sule. Governor Hope Uzodinma is also a convert. He is now known as AlhajI Hope Uzodinma a.k.a AlhajI Musa Bello. grin grin

Continue consoling yourself with tears in your eye,

Answer my question, 95% of afonjas are Muslims , the leader of muric is a Yoruba man agitating to bring sharia law to south west , you lost Ilorin and kogi to north ,Islamic slaves like you
Re: You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi by Blackking98(m): 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2020
iammo:

See you yapping your mouth like you have sense, so assuming you want to renovate your house and you go to bank to get money, then they tell u that u can't renovate your kitchen and parlor with THEIR money, does that make sense to you? Now assuming the rubbish you're writing up makes sense, reasonable leader's and good representatives of their people of which Ameachi is not would have opposed such loan. When GEJ was doing free education you refused to enroll,now you're here talking nonesense.

2 Likes

Re: You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi by AjegunIe: 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
APCNig:

What are your parents? Wailers? We disgraced you in 2015 election, we humiliated you in 2019 election. Come 2023, we shall frustrate you and make you burn your voters cards

Now I know you're worst than a zombie.

I'm not in Nigeria so anyone you voted is not affecting me directly.

"WE"

1 Like

Re: You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi by Mintek: 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
APCNig:

Stop begging your enemies for projects. Politics is investment, you invest votes and reap infrastructure. Go and meet Goatluck Jonathan and Atikuchukwu for your projects. You cannot work in GTBank and go to UBA to ask for salary

Are taxes paid by only APC members or those who voted Buhari?
So, whoever does not vote the APC deserves no benefit from the same government they pay tax to?

1 Like

Re: You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
Chai!! See finishing cry
Re: You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi by PicLtd: 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
Yes...sense dey this talk.
Re: You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi by rejoice4eva(m): 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2020
APCNig:
I think you need to cover your eyes for shame once

2 Likes

Re: You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi by Bynz: 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
Charity begins at home
APCNig:
Re: You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi by Godons1: 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
jimyjames:

Continue consoling yourself with tears in your eye,

Answer my question, 95% of afonjas are Muslims , the leader of muric is a Yoruba man agitating to bring sharia law to south west , you lost Ilorin and kogi to north ,Islamic slaves like you

The thing pain this Igbo MUSLIM well, well.

Re: You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi by PFRB: 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
iammo:
cool

I sometimes wonder how this Wike became a lawyer as an investor would put my money where the governor talks like a thug

Which area of Nigeria was Evans the kidnapper operating? Is ir not Lagod?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB / How Nigerian Government Spent $2000 To Buy Fendi To Paint Kanu Black(pic) / Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.