Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail (37767 Views)

Grand P Meets Ronaldinho In Conakry Guinea / Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) / Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Kenneth10110(m): 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
after receiving an alternative punishment such as paying a fine to charity.

Make dem do this one for naija for this rich people dem
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by President2031: 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
pirodoshit:
Abeg o.. make dem use connection bring am out o..

Typical Nigerian man!!!

You think say na 9ja?? lol

1 Like

Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Afam4eva(m): 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
I dey pity the guy Sha. Abeg, they should release him.
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Mouthpis(m): 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
The most entertaining FIFA best player the world has ever seen/known.

Dude was almost talking to the ball in the field of play.

We are still waiting for a player as skillful as this wonder guy.

Such a delight to watch.

Always smiling whether his side is winning or not.

Legend

10 Likes

Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by TheTourist: 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
Mad oooooooo. Thanks for this piece of history

oshozondii:
Today, March 08 marks the 15th year anniversary of this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMZr28Ca_fo

2 Likes

Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
Mehn...this is sad, it always pains when I see people who made in the past can't maintain a decent life & end up falling. It's just sad

Though, I love it when criminals get caught

Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Xpol: 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
This is his own trying time everyone in one e way or the order get a trying time but the most important is to overcome it and never get consumed by it

7 Likes

Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Authoreety: 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
Busolababby1:
This is ludicrous

Nairaland just dey shack u anyhow now o

1 Like

Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by NairaMaster1(m): 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2020

Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
What NONSENSE.
He should visit Nigeria.
We operate VISA on Arrival.

Fake passport from where naaa
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by fk002: 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
Paraguay wan shine on top Ronaldinho.
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
SpecialAgent:
Mehn...this is sad, it always pains when I see people who made in the past can't maintain a decent life & end up falling. It's just sad

Though, I love it when criminals get caught
Though he lived a WAYWARD LIFE.
That's what got him messed up.

MESSI will escape such.
I doubt if CR7 will

1 Like

Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by madridguy(m): 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
So this goal is already 15 years today.

oshozondii:
Today, March 08 marks the 15th year anniversary of this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMZr28Ca_fo

1 Like

Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
I once heard that some Paraguayans don't like Brazilians for some reasons... There might be some truth to that.

If that's true, the Ronaldinho just put himself at their mercy with this latest misstep. The only thing that might give him a soft-landing and some sympathy could be his "Super Star" status.

1 Like

Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Adekdammy: 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
Do we now say this is from grace to grass, palace to prison
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by BackToLife: 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2020
Truly, village people are real. cry

1 Like

Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Reference(m): 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2020
Talent with determination will take you to the top. Character will decide how long you stay there.

His story is not the most disappointing of them all. Consider that Tiger Woods may never become the greatest golfer of all time.... simply because he could not keep his putter in the bag.
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Aturitoroman: 6:26pm On Mar 08, 2020
This life shall
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by madjune(m): 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
They better leave this guy alone.

Something ain't right here.
Likely he was tricked.
Can't believe it if it's said he deliberately chose to gain entry into the country on false documentation which he could easily afford?

1 Like

Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Bluffly: 6:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
Is it passport that is fake or visa?
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Osidazz19: 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
If its Nigeria some olodo will be shouting bail is free as if all crimes deserves bail. Anyone caught using fake travel documents almost never never gets bail, simply because that means they are capable of getting another one and skipping bail.

1 Like

Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by DNSPro: 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2020
0taPiaPia:
Why would he use a fake passport in the first place.. undecided
dude is now broke to his last kobo. As in, back to square one. It's a shame.

1 Like

Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by oshozondii: 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
madridguy:

Yes o
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by mastermaestro(m): 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
NextD18:
Brazilians are talented when it comes to football.

But you'll hardly see them last in football entertainment industry.

Just a few lasted!

They rely so much on talent and invest very little on ethical behaviour. Their undoing, always.
Neymar is already on that path. Have you seen his games recently? The dude is growing fat and looking unhealthy. He parties all over Paris even when matches are at stake.

3 Likes

Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by xreal: 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
PureGoldh:
Chaii.... I just don't understand...which one be fake passport.. that dude is super rich...I can sense set-up from an angle...how much is passport that he can't afford it.

It's not about money.

His passport was seized by the government.

Imagine, if Buhari tell DSS to seize Saraki's passport, and the next moment you see Saraki fly abroad, obviously its a fake passport that was seized or that was used to travel.
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by FuckThaMod: 6:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Though he lived a WAYWARD LIFE.
That's what got him messed up.

MESSI will escape such.
I doubt if CR7 will
Why will you doubt CR7? Of course you are one of his haters..
CR7 has massive investments so he can never thread on that path you hater.

3 Likes

Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by PureGoldh(m): 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
xreal:

His passport was seized by the government.

Imagine, if Buhari tell DSS to seize Saraki's passport, and the next moment you see Saraki fly abroad, obviously its a fake passport that was seized or that was used to travel.

Let me check the news online...Cos I just dey imagine how Ronaldinho of all people will fly with a fake passport...if he flew to Paraguay with a fake passport...then he must be somehow unstable upstairs...he think say Paraguay na 9ja wey you fit enter even without Bus ticket

1 Like

Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by ecclize: 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
pity dinho ooo
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by viktor88: 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
madridguy:

WTF, how time flies, I watched this match live.
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by jaxxy(m): 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
I don’t think so his is fair at all. Nobody is above the law Bt if this was not done to carry out any criminal activity in the country and there is an explanation for it why embarrass him

There are many people using alternative passports for special reasons, sm have had their passports illegally confiscated and need to move around.
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Ykc2(m): 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nigerian passport a person from Ghana get under a day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. / Top 10 Best FIFA Africa National Team, Tunisia Top Rankings After 15 Years / Odion Ighalo Shows Off His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.