Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,635 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail (37776 Views)

Grand P Meets Ronaldinho In Conakry Guinea / Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) / Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by MiztaFabuloz(m): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
All I see is ID card and not passport. I have never seen any country that uses a passport that looks like ID card. I wonder why the news keeps saying passport.
Brazil to Paraguay is like Nigeria to Ghana were you can use any ID card which I believe is what happened but the ID card (Not passport) is likely fake.

1 Like

Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by mordred44: 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
Pls wots his jersey number in prison
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by ngwababe(f): 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
When you don't plan for your future when you have money, chai!
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Meritocracy: 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
pirodoshit:
Abeg o.. make dem use connection bring am out o..

He's not in Nigeria
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by talk2aikay(m): 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
What I don’t understand is how a world famous sportsman like Ronaldinho imagined he could use fake travelling documents without wearing a solid disguise. He’s a gaddam world best footballer winner for Gods sakes...more popular than some presidents. He goofed!

2 Likes

Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by ednut1(m): 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
PureGoldh:
Chaii....I just don't understand...which one be fake passport.. that dude is super rich...I can sense set-up from an angle...how much is passport that he can't afford it.

If you need Pure Original Honey... Whatsapp/Call 081 0166 6771 Let's talk abt it... Na my mind wey I talk sha...Thanks and Happy Sunday to you all
"""In July 2019, 57 properties belonging to Ronaldinho along with his Brazilian and Spanish passports were confiscated because of unpaid taxes and fines.[179] In March 2020, Ronaldinho was questioned by police in Paraguay after he was alleged to have used a fake passport to enter the country""

2 Likes

Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by GMbuharii: 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
Which one be "Gaucho" again?!
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Isoduwa(m): 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
Even if you fall throughout Life remember this tonight

Fall forward

2 Likes

Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
DNSPro:
dude is now broke to his last kobo. As in, back to square one. It's a shame.

Are you kidding me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2020
0taPiaPia:
Why would he use a fake passport in the first place.. undecided

I have no clue whatsoever

As a celebrity with popular face and name how do he intend evading detection, a random unknown dude may have easily gotten away with it but not a popular figure

2 Likes

Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by winningwinner(m): 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
0taPiaPia:

As if he knew about it... Can't you see that an official issued it to them? Read...
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Jaqenhghar: 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
This man may end up like Ernest Asuzu
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
Paraguay just wants to show itself. Ronaldinho obviously got it without knowing it was fake (as agreed by the prosecutor). Why not punish him by asking him to pay a fine.

Don't even know if Brazil and Paraguay has any diplomatic relationship, cos,this shouldn't be happening to Ronaldinho.

And you,begin to wonder what's in Paraguay that a person like Ronaldinho would want to enter by all means with a fake passport.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Rotji(m): 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
These guys are just out to humiliate Ronaldinho, it's so sad that someone who is coming into the country for a good cause, to help with Youth development in the country is meted such treatment.

Obviously Brazil is better than Paraguay on all fronts and it doesn't make sense that Ronaldinho will be this desperate to go there that he'll consciously opt for a fake passport.

Paraguay will stand to lose in all of these because after this harrowing experience Ronaldinho wouldn't want to hear anything Paraguay again.

I loud the efforts of their immigration though, but I still feel they should have handled it differently and the real culprits caught and dealt with.
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by toprealman: 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nyemar should learn from Ronaldinho
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by BOBAN2710: 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
oshozondii:

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN20U0X3?__twitter_impression=true
Handcuffed Ronaldinho and his brother arriving Courthouse in Asunción

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlgG8bIYl8E

A country that is working
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Freedom0147: 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
My guy
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by tomdon(m): 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
0taPiaPia:

I never for once thought that he used a fake passport. And I think he's oblivious that it's fake.
He doesn't issue passports. The agent that processed it for them must be the culprit
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by compton11(m): 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
Afonja self,, I just weak
how come ronaldhino is afonja?
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Nwachineke1980: 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
What a goal but Barcelona still lost the match 4-2 and were knocked out .

oshozondii:
Today, March 08 marks the 15th year anniversary of this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMZr28Ca_fo
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Tunex252(m): 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
SavageResponse:

So you think everywhere is like your shithole Nigeria?!
bro calm down that shithole country is whr u are now and it's where u grow up
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Cityguy: 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
And all this to what end? Hmmm.....grace to grass.
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by otipoju(m): 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
ngwababe:
When you don't plan for your future when you have money, chai!

Wetin dem dey talk wetin this one dey talk.

What does it cost you to read more about the incident to understand what is happening before as giving your opinion. I hope you are not like this in real life.
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Izigha(m): 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
Meninmen:
Paraguay just wants to show itself. Ronaldinho obviously got it without knowing it was fake (as agreed by the prosecutor). Why not punish him by asking him to pay a fine.

Don't even know if Brazil and Paraguay has any diplomatic relationship, cos,this shouldn't be happening to Ronaldinho.

And you,begin to wonder what's in Paraguay that a person like Ronaldinho would want to enter by all means with a fake passport.
It not Paraguay, i think the judge just want to shine.
the prosecutor wanted him to pay a fine to charity, but the judge refused
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by otipoju(m): 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
GMbuharii:
Which one be "Gaucho" again?!

That is his nickname.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Courage414: 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
oh boy this one na big Bleep up o
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Cmanforall: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
julybaba:
Just look at the serial numbers of the two passports...Too related.

It could be a mistake from the issuing officer. And it seems both of them are arrested.
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
Meninmen:

Why won't he know it's fake, is he from Paraguay? If someone procured Republic of Chad ID for you as an educated Nigerian, won't you know within you that you're not entitled to it?

He's just a dumbass, an idiot savant....that's the reason why he got the tax problem in the first place.
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Antichristus: 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
What could have happened if this were to have transpired in Nigeria?
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by jimmyLd101: 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
Despite man pass man . Why are they covering the handcuff with towel? What happen to the other guy hand. God please I want to be Great
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by staga: 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
0taPiaPia:

I thought I read somewhere he is owing money in Brazil and was not allowed to leave the country.
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by staga: 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
tomdon:

I never for once thought that he used a fake passport. And I think he's oblivious that it's fake.
He doesn't issue passports. The agent that processed it for them must be the culprit

Since when is a passport issued in proxy? Even the country I stay in, I had to present myself physically to get the residence card. No excuse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Best FIFA Africa National Team, Tunisia Top Rankings After 15 Years / Odion Ighalo Shows Off His Wife / Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.