Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria - Photos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria - Photos (3212 Views)

Beautiful University Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Sponsor [VIDEO] / UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? / Catholic's Most Beautiful University In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria - Photos by Mazigabriel(m): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2020
Obafemi awolowo University has been given the most beautiful University in Nigeria, below are the photos of the environment.

Re: The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria - Photos by Mazigabriel(m): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2020
Tams21:
We're the photos ..., while we wait msg me on Whatsapp
Re: The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria - Photos by dankt: 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
You are entitled to your opinion, but there are other Nigerian universities that are better than the one you showed.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria - Photos by nlPoster: 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
What was wrong with the other threads on this same topic?
Re: The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria - Photos by seanwilliam(m): 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
See dem flexing there muscle here.. but to solve problem na problem for them.. celebrating mediocrity
Re: The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria - Photos by doctore212(m): 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2020
I need an Olosho this night
Re: The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria - Photos by Randy100: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2020
I visited that school in 2016 in my final year in school of pharmacy. Their pharmacy building was very beautiful. I was ashamed of my school.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria - Photos by HeyHey(f): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
Na lie!!!!!!. Even in the anthem he dey "Africa's most beautiful campus" ...as at the time it was built. But now its definetly Nigeria's most beautiful. The sight..scenery and bats
dankt:
You are entitled to your opinion, but there are other Nigerian universities that are better than the one you showed.
Re: The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria - Photos by femi4: 5:24am On Mar 09, 2020
Mazigabriel:
You didn't show us Moremi's Bathrooms and toilets
Re: The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria - Photos by Dabronze(m): 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
whot is the essence of graduating from beautiful campus getting certificate with nothing to do with it
people with no WAEC results are becoming president
people who haven't sit for JAMB before are becoming self-made billionanare
to me education doesn't have value to compare with when Nigeria got her independence in 1960

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Adm 2012/2013 2nd Batch List / JAMB Release 2013/2014 Cut Off Marks For Tertiary Institutions / Which University Is The Best To Study Petroleum Engineering? Advice Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.