Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,308 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

I'm Addicted To This White Chalk. Nzu In Igbo. And Eko In Edo.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Addicted To This White Chalk. Nzu In Igbo. And Eko In Edo.. (1838 Views)

Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino / I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) / What Could Have Caused This White Tongue? (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Addicted To This White Chalk. Nzu In Igbo. And Eko In Edo.. by Realpaulpat(m): 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
Oh my gosh . My mom have told me countless times . To stop eating this chalk.. but I can't.. that smell is something else... You know the smell you get when it rained on a dusty soil.. oh Gosh. I sometimes feel like eating the soil.. and now. I can't stop my craving for this Nzu or Eko.. I love it so much.. and I heard it's only for women.. but damn eat. Am a guy.. and I love the taste of it. Oh God help me.
Re: I'm Addicted To This White Chalk. Nzu In Igbo. And Eko In Edo.. by Realpaulpat(m): 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
I love the dark one in particular..

Re: I'm Addicted To This White Chalk. Nzu In Igbo. And Eko In Edo.. by Freestainworld(m): 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
you never tell us your true Gender.
Re: I'm Addicted To This White Chalk. Nzu In Igbo. And Eko In Edo.. by donbachi(m): 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
women and kaolin....in dem dose days,wen woman born,we go go dey rub powder,lick nzu(kaolin) and drink soft drinks and local gin...don't know if such practices are still on.
Re: I'm Addicted To This White Chalk. Nzu In Igbo. And Eko In Edo.. by Sokosuji: 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
U probably lacking some nutrients..
Re: I'm Addicted To This White Chalk. Nzu In Igbo. And Eko In Edo.. by chiemmanuel(m): 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
In your former life, you were a native doctor
Re: I'm Addicted To This White Chalk. Nzu In Igbo. And Eko In Edo.. by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 3:23pm On Mar 08, 2020
I eat chalk last when I was in primary 1 more than 3 decades ago. I guess you have an eating disorder
Re: I'm Addicted To This White Chalk. Nzu In Igbo. And Eko In Edo.. by Realpaulpat(m): 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2020
chiemmanuel:
In your former life, you were a native doctor
����� I am speechless
Re: I'm Addicted To This White Chalk. Nzu In Igbo. And Eko In Edo.. by Nekky5(f): 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
U better stop eating that rubbish before it destroys you. It dealt with me so hard.all your system needs now is a good dose of iron for you to overcome that urge and crave.
Re: I'm Addicted To This White Chalk. Nzu In Igbo. And Eko In Edo.. by SmallmebigGod: 11:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
Realpaulpat:
Oh my gosh . My mom have told me countless times . To stop eating this chalk.. but I can't.. that smell is something else... You know the smell you get when it rained on a dusty soil.. oh Gosh. I sometimes feel like eating the soil.. and now. I can't stop my craving for this Nzu or Eko.. I love it so much.. and I heard it's only for women.. but damn eat. Am a guy.. and I love the taste of it. Oh God help me.

What of you have is iron deffiency. You need to confirm this diagnosis. Go to the nearest teaching hospital around you and ask to see Haematogist. This is pica you can google it.
And its not just about taking iron supplement yoy need to be evaluated for the cause of iron deficiency. It might just be a pointer to something that's yet to be obvious
Re: I'm Addicted To This White Chalk. Nzu In Igbo. And Eko In Edo.. by Ekejoestar(m): 8:06am On Mar 09, 2020
Wow, there was a time that i enjoyed this nzu stuff bt it have been more than 10 years, but i never knew that people can be addicted to it.... I dnt believe in addictions (even soapy addiction, cos when u spank a good p_$$¥ u wil always come bak for more), so my advice to u is this, see a doctor if u think that u are having health issues

(1) (Reply)

Health Effects Of Seasoning Cubes You Should Know / Should Abortion Be Made A Criminal Offence In Nigeria? / How Many Times Should I :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.