Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

I Had Sex With My Blood Sister Three Times,is Nothing Wrong - Nigeria Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With My Blood Sister Three Times,is Nothing Wrong - Nigeria Man (2739 Views)

My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place / How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Sex With My Blood Sister Three Times,is Nothing Wrong - Nigeria Man by queenblog(f): 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
I had sex with my blood sister three times, there's nothing wrong having sex with your relatives - Nigerian man shares his story

A Nigerian man identified as Zeromni Freedom, took to Facebook to narrate how he had sex with his blood sister numerous times.

Zeromni who started off by stating that there is nothing wrong with having sex with relatives, pointed out that many have had sex with their blood sisters and cousins but kept it a secret because the society will frown at it.

The Nigerian man also revealed that he had sex with one of his cousins and backed his disclosure by stating that "animals Bleep each other".

He wrote;

I ONCE bleeped MY SISTER

People always shy away from this question : "Where did Cain get wife?"
Who did cain Bleep? If the bible story was real, or let's assume it's real, cain must have bleeped his sister. Now , the story may not be true, but so many of us have bleeped our blood sister and brother or cousins but we kept it secret because our environment frown against it so we hide it and keep it secret.

In some countries, it is legal for siblings or relative to marry each other and have sex. The truth is that ,there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with incest. People create law to make it wrong and we grow with that mentality that it's wrong. Animals Bleep each other , they Bleep their siblings and enjoy life. We too are animals, we are more intelligent, yes. But we experience nature the way other animals do too.

When I bleeped my blood sister , it was long time ago. We were playing on bed and she had only her short skirt and pant, we didn't know when we kissed and start romance and we bleeped . It happened like 3 times and I also Bleep one of my cousins .it was consensual. We both want it. We kept it secret until we outgrow the feelings and they are married now .

The truth is that if many of us will be honest and truthful, some of us had bleeped our relatives. We just kept quiet about it because we don't want people to know the truth. We keep it secret because we don't want people to blame us or condmn us. But it's life it happens.

Now, I am NOT talking about forced sex . You don't have to rape your sibling or cousin because you have a sexual feelings for them. Thats wrong. The feelings must be mutual and you must both consent to it before it happens.

If you see it as bad and wrong, don't do it. If your country have a law against it, go to another country where it is allowed. Live your true life. Enjoy your life as it is. If there were truly a Cain then, he must had Bleep his sister.
If the story is a myth, then take a study of all of animals and find out if they Bleep their siblings, if it's true , which I know it is, then why should human be any different?

VIA>>> https://kupelove..com/2020/03/i-had-sex-with-my-blood-sister-three.html

Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: I Had Sex With My Blood Sister Three Times,is Nothing Wrong - Nigeria Man by queenblog(f): 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2020

Re: I Had Sex With My Blood Sister Three Times,is Nothing Wrong - Nigeria Man by Cholls(m): 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
my brother you people are mad for validating immorality. Oloshi niyen

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Blood Sister Three Times,is Nothing Wrong - Nigeria Man by Topestbilly(m): 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
Yes, and nothing happened. Let's see if you can say the same when youre aged.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Blood Sister Three Times,is Nothing Wrong - Nigeria Man by Freestainworld(m): 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2020
Mr bleeper, keep bleeping.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Blood Sister Three Times,is Nothing Wrong - Nigeria Man by biddostandard: 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
this guy is a mo.ron,i guess he can fk his mother,animal shit anyhow on the ground does that mean human shld do that too

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Blood Sister Three Times,is Nothing Wrong - Nigeria Man by whitebeard(m): 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
oooo...so dats what's next na..homosexuality is not enough..now it incest..Lord have mercy..!!

they have turned the good to bad and bad to good..!

I wonder how the future generation will be able to differentiate good from bad..!

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Blood Sister Three Times,is Nothing Wrong - Nigeria Man by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Had Sex With My Blood Sister Three Times,is Nothing Wrong - Nigeria Man by czarr(m): 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
Cholls:
my brother you people are mad for validating immortality. Oloshi niyen
its immorality

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Blood Sister Three Times,is Nothing Wrong - Nigeria Man by czarr(m): 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2020
This guy is disgusting to say the least.

Be forming woke till you wake up in prison.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Blood Sister Three Times,is Nothing Wrong - Nigeria Man by fidet1(m): 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
This one weak person sha.
Re: I Had Sex With My Blood Sister Three Times,is Nothing Wrong - Nigeria Man by sirchrislatestn(m): 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
Yoruba man altitude am not suprise
Re: I Had Sex With My Blood Sister Three Times,is Nothing Wrong - Nigeria Man by donbachi(m): 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
From the paints on his walls...I know where d guy from come....marine spirit possessed human...who cares if u bleep ur mother.
Re: I Had Sex With My Blood Sister Three Times,is Nothing Wrong - Nigeria Man by Sixfeetbelle: 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
I love that he agreed that we are intelligent animals. This adjective alone sets us aside from animals who bleep their siblings.

Unless, he's not one of us, then, I understand what he's saying
Re: I Had Sex With My Blood Sister Three Times,is Nothing Wrong - Nigeria Man by Munzy14(m): 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
Many are doing it, but the reason y it is
discouraged in most places of the world is to
avoid inbreeding.

Their will be a lot of mutations of genes.

In most cases, if the lady gets pregnant they
usually give birth to deformed offsprings.

In summary what on earth will make guys dick
rise in front of his sister not to talk of doing the
ikwokirikwo..

Re: I Had Sex With My Blood Sister Three Times,is Nothing Wrong - Nigeria Man by crackkhaus: 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
So now that he has exposed the secret on Facebook, I guess it's no longer a secret anymore and everyone in his family will get to know about it. cheesy

I'm sure they will be so proud of him, lol.

What a dumb muthafvcker of the highest degree...

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Blood Sister Three Times,is Nothing Wrong - Nigeria Man by Idontgiveafuck2: 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
HE SAID THAT ANIMALS bleeps EACH OTHER, ..IS HE TELLING US THAT HE IS AN ANIMAL?
Re: I Had Sex With My Blood Sister Three Times,is Nothing Wrong - Nigeria Man by obembet(f): 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
Like for Manchester united, share for man city

Re: I Had Sex With My Blood Sister Three Times,is Nothing Wrong - Nigeria Man by Cholls(m): 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
czarr:
its immorality
my brother na auto correct joor. Oya I don correct am

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? / Going On Dates With Guys That Are Not Your Boyfriend / This Is The Most Disgusting Thing Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.