Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife (65521 Views)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Mothers Day, Shares Adorable Photos with her son / Tonto Dikeh Gets Ready For Valentines Day, Shares Lovely Photos / Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by RexTramadol1: 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
Okay
Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by blackboy2star(m): 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ejanla... everything nah time
Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by Kingpele(m): 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
grin
Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by Sultty(m): 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
This South African girl needs koboko
Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by Ademoore07(m): 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
Very careless woman. That baby's death is just too painful.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
We have ministry of women affair, no talk show, no symposium, no awareness programme.
Mrs Buhari, this is your time to shine, all the ngos, not by posting pictures.
Who picture help abeg undecided

On 5th was world's book day.
I'm pretty sure the minister of education and those under him don't know.

Mr president that love women so much, oya, let us know how u have improved the lives of women under your rule.

Mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by sisisioge: 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
This is the real Eja Nla...he loves and treat that woman correctly.
Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
Those who deserve love get love
Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by Dollabiz: 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ok
Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by kunletexs: 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
Kramerr:
Women's day go start from 8th March, end for December 30th

Na every day be women's day sef? Nawa oh

He dey pain u. Quietly become T. Now. Haba. Women make the world beautiful. No be me talk am o na kink the drunk say am I only quoted o.

By the way na joke o.
Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by Chicastle: 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
Riele:
Real Man kiss . My kind of Rich Guy .

Our Women , we should love them , we should respect for them , we should protect them

At bolded ,True talk . I deserve to be respected and protected . Love can step aside .
Are you single?
Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by Iceyjay(m): 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
Riele:

Our Women , we should love them , we should respect for them , we should protect them

At bolded ,True talk . I deserve to be respected and protected . Love can step aside .
Go and read ur books

1 Like

Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by streetsoldier1(m): 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
Dbanj don wire this geh so tey, she don dey old

1 Like

Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by banio: 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
GOFRONT:
Imagine Fvckery.

DAPO Simply wish Women a happy Intl Women's day and keep shut.

Imagine Dapo....The custodian of the Award of the most Disrespecter of Women globally.....

After banging all our women with his Koko and Koboko, He is here claiming to promote Respect for women...

I just hope Hanty Genevieve gets to forgive this womanizing genius called Dbanj...

He didn't like Hanty Genevieve kpekus. It wasn't sweet enough for him and others. That's why the pretty face Hanty is still .....

1 Like

Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by opebiboy: 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
arsenal33:
Where is your own hut?
I never claim to own anything. These idiots continue lying and it is a shame seeing youths on every single street corners in Nigeria instead of them to work hard to become something in life they will be arguing about the lies about how wiz kid is worth 1 billion and davido is worth one trillion. The both of them combine together dont have a networth of $1million. They are all liars and their lies must stop!

5 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by fatherjesse(m): 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
[Very dry
quote author=GOFRONT post=87268685]Imagine Fvckery.

Imagine Dapo....The custodian of the Award of the most Disrespecter of Women globally.....

After banging all our women with his Koko and Koboko, He is here claiming to promote Respect for women...

I just hope Hanty Genevieve gets to forgive this womanizing genius called Dbanj...[/quote]
Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by Kramerr: 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
kunletexs:

He dey pain u. Quietly become T. Now. Haba. Women make the world beautiful. No be me talk am o na kink the drunk say am I only quoted o.

By the way na joke o.

Lol. E no come dey make sense again sef

Almost everyday na women's day

Meanwhile Children and Men wey we suppose dey celebrate more get only one day to themselves smh

1 Like

Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by GeneralPula: 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
GOFRONT:
Imagine Fvckery.

I just hope Hanty Genevieve gets to forgive this womanizing genius called Dbanj...

Wetin him do for Genevieve?
Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by GeneralPula: 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
CXLVII:
After all the stunt and all.

Na blue whale dbanj marry las las.
grin
Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by APCNig: 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
Riele:

Women are equal to men, so women need no protection from men. Women can protect themselves.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by Adakintroy2: 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
Riele:

You don't know if youve earn it. "You deserve this...you deserve that"
Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by Farki: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
yanabasee:

You deserve NOTHING for breaking my heart.

Ah what did she do? grin
Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by Adakintroy2: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
Riele:

Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by Spallanzani: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
Riele:

You have eyes right ? . Beside my moniker there's a "F" what do you think it stands for ?
Fulani herdsmen
Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by Majikmoment(f): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
Awwwwwwwnnnn
Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by Chirowman(m): 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
when a man has a good woman in his life, he always finds every opportunity to show it off abeg Dbanj enjoy na God give you the beautiful wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by battymann: 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
Riele:

Agreed. We go respect the ones wey respect themselves, no be like Abike and Stella Onochie
Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by ThatFairGuy: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
Hope you don't also nah?
Riele:

Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by kunletexs: 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
Kramerr:

Lol. E no come dey make sense again sef

Almost everyday na women's day

Meanwhile Children and Men wey we suppose dey celebrate more get only one day to themselves smh

Na so dem kuku say if you no fit beat them then....

No be me talk am o, na.... I don forget sha.
Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by GreatResearcher: 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
Riele:

You will get respected and protected when you stop being a leach. Men respect Miss. Independent.
Re: D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife by Saintsquare(m): 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
CXLVII:
After all the stunt and all.

Na blue whale dbanj marry las las.
She was slim, but after giving birth to two kids , you really expect her to remain same? ... besides she has nice body.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Slays In Underwear (Photo) / Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.