Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

How I Give Customers' Information To Robbers To Rob Them- Bank Staff - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Give Customers' Information To Robbers To Rob Them- Bank Staff (1277 Views)

We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect / 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them / Criminals Who Monitor Bank Customers And Rob Them Afterwards Arrested In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Give Customers' Information To Robbers To Rob Them- Bank Staff by LiveTimesNG: 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
How I give customers' information to robbers to rob them- Bank staff

A bank staff of FCMB in Abuja, Oke Williams who was arrested by police in Abuja has confessed how he abets robbery crime by revealing customers Information to armed robbers.

While confessing, Oke revealed how he sends arm robbers to customers of the bank once he notice the huge amount of money they withdraw.

The man was indicted after some group of arm robbers revealed that they were supplied information by the FCMB worker.

Click to read other details....

How I give customers' information to robbers to rob them- Bank staff https://livetimesng.com/how-i-give-customers-information-to-robbers-to-rob-them-bank-staff/

Re: How I Give Customers' Information To Robbers To Rob Them- Bank Staff by phrancys001(m): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ewoo oju ole
Re: How I Give Customers' Information To Robbers To Rob Them- Bank Staff by phrancys001(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
All this bvn scam am so sure bank staffs are 100% involve

2 Likes

Re: How I Give Customers' Information To Robbers To Rob Them- Bank Staff by dangotesmummy: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
No wonder yourubas say the insect eating the vegetable is inside the vegetable

It is the insider that will always open the door for thieves.no armed robber no matter the craze or jazz he get can Rob without INFORMATION.thats always what they work with

Anyway I'm not surprised.bank workers too are no different from robbers.many of them are greedy.always trying to live beyond their means
Re: How I Give Customers' Information To Robbers To Rob Them- Bank Staff by okomile(f): 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
Do the crime
Do the time

He is an hardened criminal.
He should be jailed 100 years!

grin grin
Re: How I Give Customers' Information To Robbers To Rob Them- Bank Staff by chatinent: 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2020
Behind every bank scam is a bank staff; believe.

3 Likes

Re: How I Give Customers' Information To Robbers To Rob Them- Bank Staff by Adgideon(m): 4:46am On Mar 09, 2020
Enjoy your stay in jail,,
Re: How I Give Customers' Information To Robbers To Rob Them- Bank Staff by CanadaOrBust: 5:36am On Mar 09, 2020
Wow!
Re: How I Give Customers' Information To Robbers To Rob Them- Bank Staff by adecz: 6:04am On Mar 09, 2020
The dude even looks more like an
armed robber than a banker!!

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How I Give Customers' Information To Robbers To Rob Them- Bank Staff by Passionate888: 6:08am On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
LiveTimesNG:
How I give customers' information to robbers to rob them- Bank staff

A bank staff of FCMB in Abuja, Oke Williams who was arrested by police in Abuja has confessed how he abets robbery crime by revealing customers Information to armed robbers.

While confessing, Oke revealed how he sends arm robbers to customers of the bank once he notice the huge amount of money they withdraw.

The man was indicted after some group of arm robbers revealed that they were supplied information by the FCMB worker.

Click to read other details....

How I give customers' information to robbers to rob them- Bank staff https://livetimesng.com/how-i-give-customers-information-to-robbers-to-rob-them-bank-staff/
[/s]
Re: How I Give Customers' Information To Robbers To Rob Them- Bank Staff by agulion: 6:16am On Mar 09, 2020
God punish you, Curt punish you, police punish you, stupid guy
Re: How I Give Customers' Information To Robbers To Rob Them- Bank Staff by BlackfireX: 9:17am On Mar 09, 2020
This is terrible...

But is he...

Yoruba

Or

Igbo
??

We need it for a project

(1) (Reply)

Mum Prevent The Arrest Of A Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated Her Two Daughters / Woman Butchers Her Six Month Old Baby Into Small Bits And Put Them Inside A Pot / Kaduna Police Parades The Organizers Of The Sex Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.