Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Update On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (photos) (3253 Views)

See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) / Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) / APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (photos) by ejanla077: 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
I don't think this bridge is high enough to accommodate a river port

The only sensible comment.... Tomorrow will come and post about onitsha port when obviously no effort is being made to see it work.. Onitsha port will never work under Nigeria. Government.. Its way too expensive they will never make it work,.
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (photos) by Anambralstson: 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
udemzyudex:

You're the one being silly here,just stop posting recycled pictures here.
I can see you are pained by this project

4 Likes

Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (photos) by NGpatriot: 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
BlackfireX:
Jah bless GEJ....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10752590_2ndnigerbridge2_jpegc16580a2f423c9f8746065184425a5b0

For building and commissioning the bridge on the drawing board.

Lovers of useless and incompetent people..

3 Likes

Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (photos) by udemzyudex(m): 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2020
Anambralstson:

I can see you are pained by this project

Pained? I can see you have nothing reasonable to post.
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (photos) by Chairman50: 11:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10752590_2ndnigerbridge2_jpegc16580a2f423c9f8746065184425a5b0

For building and commissioning the bridge on the drawing board.

Lovers of useless and incompetent people..
[/s]
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (photos) by Olugbanko: 1:21am On Mar 09, 2020
SLAP44:
God bless former president Goodluck Jonathan. He paid for this bridge before he left office tongue
eeyyaah...you should have added that he awarded the contract and paid the contractor handling the project in full before his loss at the polls. shior!
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (photos) by justtoodark: 3:50am On Mar 09, 2020
you nigerians sef....

is this bridge not too low to allow ships to pass sef....??

who dey plan una things....??
i wouldnt plan a bridge so low....
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (photos) by Godons1: 5:09am On Mar 09, 2020
God bless Buhari. What PDP couldn't do for us in 16 years, Buhari is doing it in 4 years. We Igbo's celebrate you Mr President.

1 Like

Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (photos) by michlins(m): 5:54am On Mar 09, 2020
yrex01:
Same pictures.. We ain't fools for God sake
when was the last time you went to Onitsha. I haven't been to the site but if you have been to down fly over, you must have seen the amount of work done there. Even the idemili river have been piled up and road construction going on.

I don't like Buhari but if he completes this project, unborn generation of Igbo children will have to know him

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Immigration Officers Indicted For Indecent Dressing Over #bopdaddychall / Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? / Nigeria’s Ordinary President’: BBC Reporter Says Life Under Threat, Calls For He

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.