Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State (43513 Views)

Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People / Refinery & Petrochemical Plant At Ibigwe In Ohaji Egbema Imo State(photos) / Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by CanadaOrBust: 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
Bound to happen. Governor of FORGERY and lies!!!
Igbos in the house translation please: “Onye Oshi Vote, Onye Oshi Vote”

I ask again: How can u now tell any Nigerian that lying and cheating does not pay when they can see the highest court in the land unabashedly rewarding exactly that?!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by Tpave(m): 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2020
Sure
Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by dalass(f): 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2020
What happened?
Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by Is04970: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
Most youths are drunk on Sundays. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by Alwaysachick: 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
No peace for the wicked! shame!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by shortgun(m): 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
How did stones and bottles did that much damage to a bullet proof vehicle.
Just wondering what a bullet will do to it.

5 Likes

Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by jaxxy(m): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
I hv said ihedioha’s boys are uncouth. They are the main cause of ihedioha’s removal. Acting like indisciplined touts all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by farem: 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
Snipper007:
Tanko caused it, now no more freedom of movement for supreme Court governor

You mean just like the one in Bayelsa?
Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by sandali: 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2020
Am not surprised. Imo is still angry about the judicial arm robbery of their government.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by xelly: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
A cab driver was complaining of bad governance today and asked if he did vote in the election, he quickly asked me if SC will allow his vote to count. He went ahead to ask me to explain how 4th position became 1st and I couldn't talk.

Imo state SC judgement is a bad record that shouldn't be kept.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by Stanleyyoung234: 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
[quote author=johnmartus post=87273397]Look he will not resign do you understand that. People give him mandate and is going to act in that capacity.

However I call on IGP and DSS Boss to release more of their men to safeguard the governor and his entourage.

Any terrorist or hoodlum that want to act funny should be gun down. [/No be lie
quote]
Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by CXLVII: 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
Jobless youths.

Touts and thugs!

Most of them are products of broken condoms.
Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by NJPot(m): 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Bound to happen. Governor of FORGERY and lies!!!
Igbos in the house translation please: “Onye Oshi Vote, Onye Oshi Vote”

I ask again: How can u now tell any Nigerian that lying and cheating does not pay when they can see the highest court in the land unabashedly rewarding exactly that!

ONYE oshi vote means vote stealer. Hope will hear nwiii in Imo State. Ohaji and Orlu his brother are doing him this thing oo. I wonder what Owerri and Mbaise will do to him.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by CXLVII: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
sandali:
Am not surprised. Imo is still angry about the judicial arm robbery of their government.

Stop speaking for a whole state.

Majority are happy about Uzodinma.
Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by Sufisunni: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
Shoot at sight. It's a treasonable offence to attack executive governor
Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
its obvious the people knows who they casted their votes for , they do not want the Fulani Supreme court governor

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
Bullet proof that ordinary bottles can beak, what kimd of bullet proof is it?
Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by Caregiver053: 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
Why are the Igbos unruly and barbaric, they're worse than herdsmen they so much hate

1 Like

Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by Osidazz19: 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
Snipper007:
Tanko caused it, now no more freedom of movement for supreme Court governor

Rubbish, what do you then expect youths of Bayelsa to do? Shoot the fake Governor Diri?
Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by Reference(m): 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
Why attack rhe governor. They should take their angst to the Supreme Court, the National Assembly and the INEC. When will my fellow Nigerians realise that their future lies not with individuals but with institutions. How is it that people simply do not realise how to get things done in a democracy.
Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by Osidazz19: 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
Most likely they are terrorist ipob retards.
Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by vezycash(m): 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
CXLVII:

Stop speaking for a whole state.

Majority are happy about Uzodinma.

Pot calling kettle black. You're doing what you accused someone of doing.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by noisy45(m): 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
shortgun:
How did stones and bottles did that much damage to a bullet proof vehicle.
Just wondering what a bullet will do to it.

the outer body of a bulletproof car is not that strong against objects bit the inner capsule is stronger
Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by pat077: 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2020
That is a strong message for the Supreme Court governor

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by Osidazz19: 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ipob terrorist monkeys at work.
Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
Anybody that supports this shameful display needs to have their head(s) examined critically.
Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by Alwaysachick: 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
jaxxy:
I hv said ihedioha’s boys are uncouth. They are the main cause of ihedioha’s removal. Acting like indisciplined touts all over the place.

If you are not an Imolite, please keep mute.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by vezycash(m): 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
When a man cooks for a village, the village will finish the food. But when a village cooks for a man, he can't finish it.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by gzibiri: 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
WHAT is bullet proof if it cannot be stone and bottle proof.
only God is the original bullet proof.
Give your life to Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by noisy45(m): 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
NJPot:

ONYE oshi vote means vote stealer. Hope will hear nwiii in Imo State. Ohaji and Orlu his brother are doing him this thing oo. I wonder what Owerri and Mbaise will do to him.

Owerri and Mbaise will roast him

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by greggng: 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
Whether they like him or not , he will remain governor untill God says otherwise lipsrsealed
Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by Alwaysachick: 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
payperpost:
its obvious the people knows who they casted their votes for , they do not want the Fulani Supreme court governor

My dear, the man has turned IMO state to Sokoto caliphate. Crowning Emirs in all LGA's

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport / INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) / 2 Sons Of CJN Tanko Win PDP & APC National Assembly Tickets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.