Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State (43517 Views)

Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People / Refinery & Petrochemical Plant At Ibigwe In Ohaji Egbema Imo State(photos) / Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by CanadaOrBust: 10:00am On Mar 09, 2020
jaxxy:

So shud I also tell u exact same thing for ihedioha’s case? Or cos I’m not a lawyer means I can’t read or write or comprehend the truth of a matter based on facts

No u can’t. In Imo, Tanko’s SC overruled all lower courts plus INEC, cunningly did not mention any numbers because they know the numbers made no sense, same reason they could not mention meeting geographical spread, same reason INEC could not give final tally of votes. Plus one of them, Nweze, wrote, confirming all we already know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by ddippset(m): 10:06am On Mar 09, 2020
NairaMaster1:

And you think Uzodima will gain anything by hiring 100k youths to retaliate?

Then what's leadership? Is it that all APC faithful are blessed with violent mentality?

Let me teach you leadership:

Uzodima should put security in order to nip any mess from any individual. He has all the power to bring anyone to book in that state rather than sponsoring bandits against his subjects.

Any small thing, retaliation
You don't even have small sense.

I made that comment because of people who are saying that Imo people have rejected Uzodinma because less than 50 people attacked him.
Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by chozzy: 10:28am On Mar 09, 2020
This is the beginning
Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by ablejesus26(m): 10:30am On Mar 09, 2020
[quote author=jaxxy post=87277214]

Ihedioha isn’t the only one that lost out, Lyon lost out, let us here word and move on. The crude way in which u handle matters is what drags u backwards.

U guys had power and were yet misbehaving all over the place chasing Rochas, u lost power and still misbehaving. What is wrong with u guys[/quote

you have me lost

I am not a supporter of pdthief

although I am not blind to know that nothing can ever be worse than apcheat

the people the people of Imo voted for ihedioha but S court imposed Hope on them

and pls stop comparing the case of Imo to that of bayelsa they are 2 different scenarios
Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by emmaskyblue(m): 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
uncleck:
I live in Imo, Hope is very unpopular. The sentiment is the same among almost everyone. No one sees him as the substantive governor. SC should have just ordered for rerun in Imo.

Hope is going to meet stiff rejection from the people of Imo

HAHAHAH Hahahah. These supremer youths can never review this case. If it is above them then the supremest ones are on their way. Country 4 + Country 5 = Country 9. This is the correct mathematical jurisdictional nonnegotiable matrimonial conjugal intimacy.

Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by holicupp(m): 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
hope is a saboteur
Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by bizzibodi(m): 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
Mintek:

"...gunned" is Past Participle in this case.
Can u make use of d "gunned" as past participle in yur mother tongue?just wondering.
Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by bizzibodi(m): 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
Gandollaar:
See them! Busybody grin

Olodo!
U that cannot pass waec english language unless u cheat.
Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by Edusteve(m): 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
darediamond:

Are you a web developer?
Yes
Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by Greatzeus(m): 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
Citytrend:
Blame it on Our Supreme Court and the Greedy politicians including the ones at the glass house, not the Youths

Abeg joo, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. Also do Fully Ready Website. See my info below to Chat me
If you don't have something reasonable to say, keep the f uck quiet and face your useless dead logo building career.
The act of these jobless youths is babaric and condemnable. How is it the fault of Hope that he was declared Governor?
I wonder the time you do your so called logo design sef undecided you are always on every thread advertising against forum rules. I am sure you are wack,no one patronises quacks.
Re: Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State by NairaMaster1(m): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
[quote author=yarimo post=87280969][/quote]

Typical of an APC supporter. Cifiya pain and violence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) / 2 Sons Of CJN Tanko Win PDP & APC National Assembly Tickets / Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.