Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) (64137 Views)

Pope John Paul II Visited Abacha And His Family In Abuja In 1998 - Photos / Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London / Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) by FuckThaMod: 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
mvem:
So because you have a bias for yoruba it means they are bad people. Will you pursue them from Delta ?
Oga follow that guy posts and see the way he was insulting igbos, saying igbos are the only one that supports crime. They are part of delta but minority in SS.
Re: Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) by okpalaAnambra: 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Pope is not related to Jesus Christ
It's just another fake religion called Catholism
Igbo people dont quote me..thats what most of you were raised up in
Adeboye and Oyedepo are even far less than him

1 Like

Re: Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) by okpalaAnambra: 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
modsfucker:

Where's the Pope now again?
The pope died at old age and not Abacha who died a shameful death
Re: Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) by modsfucker: 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

The pope died at old age and not Abacha who died a shameful death

Ohhh really? I thought he's still alive grin

Only the wise would understand the message contained in death... We're all gonna die, regardless of how and when..

Re: Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) by Arewa6: 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
First coup in Nigeria ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUHVEwlqFYg
Re: Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) by Greenbirth: 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
Abacha was the most wicked man nigeria has ever had.
Killed Saro Wiwa.
Killed many top military officers through helicopter crash.
Looting that never ends.
Tyrant like Egyptian pheroe. I believe people who are defending him now were never born then. His dead was celebrated then in the streets of lagos and all over nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) by atkinsrusso20: 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
Okayoo

zzzz//////
Re: Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) by Henrodah(m): 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
zedman1:
Wrong bro, I guess you're confusing Arafat's visit for the Pope's.

Wow so true! It was Arafat that Palestinian wahala man truly ... thanks

1 Like

Re: Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) by okpalaAnambra: 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
modsfucker:

Ohhh really? I thought he's still alive grin

Only the wise would understand the message contained in death... We're all gonna die, regardless of how and when..
How we die matters , if doesn't matter can you help yourself and commit suicide tonight? undecided
Re: Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) by Inhabitable1(m): 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
kamikaz1:

1 or 2 days later, he hanged Ken Saro-Wiwa and others. After paying deaf ears to the pope's plea.

One day before he was to kill Obasanjo, Diya and others, he died.

Childhood memories. This man was a beast!

How did you know that the person u were callin a fool is an Igbo? Or you think we don't know who you are, and where you are from? Get a life u modafuka and stop all dis nonsense..
Re: Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) by kamikaz1: 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
Inhabitable1:

How did you know that the person u were callin a fool is an Igbo? Or you think we don't know who you are, and where you are from? Get a life u modafuka and stop all dis nonsense..

I think you quoted the wrong person. Read up.
Re: Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
Almighty looter
I read it in one news like that, saying the money he stole back then they recover at least $100M every day only God knows the exact amount he stole
Re: Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) by modsfucker: 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

How we die matters , if doesn't matter can you help yourself and commit suicide tonight? undecided

I don't have any reason to do that. People do actually commit suicide and people still call their remains corpse.
Re: Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) by Pat081: 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
sanmtiago:
Abacha the almighty looter
you are right but things are nt hard like this wen he was alife nw
Re: Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) by praz001(m): 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
etsuidris:
Wait.. Why do we pray much in Nigeria?? Yet nothing seems to work. Yesterday the pastor said pray for Nigeria.. And for my mind. I ask why

China's corona virus, united state's hurricane and tornadoes, russia will be the right answer to that....

God with us.... Naija is blessed..
Re: Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) by CuteYvonne777: 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
Whooah
Re: Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) by engrchykae(m): 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
I am proud of a strong leader like abacha and murtala.
Not the house niggas called zik, awolowo, gowon,obj,ibb, abdusalami abubakar,.
Abacha is a real man.
Also the buhari of 1983 was a real African man.
This current made in Abba kyari buhari is something else.
Re: Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) by sanmtiago(m): 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
Pat081:
you are right but things are nt hard like this wen he was alife nw
Buhari is almighty failure angry

1 Like

Re: Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) by thatsleepboy1: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2020
Millz404:
So this guy single handedly stole everybody's future then.

Click on the link below if you run a business
He single handedly stole your future. My future is still intact.
Re: Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) by Millz404(m): 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
He single handedly stole your future. My future is still intact.
mumu... i call ur name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Portrait At A Refuse Dump In Abuja (Photos) / Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Drove Himself To Inauguration Venue In Hilux / Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.