Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

18 Year Old Girl in UK Kicks 62 Year Old Man To Death - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 18 Year Old Girl in UK Kicks 62 Year Old Man To Death (2945 Views)

75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' / Kate Osamor Elected As MP For Edmonton In Uk ( Photos) / Schoolboy Remarries 62-year-old Woman In Mpumalanga, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Year Old Girl in UK Kicks 62 Year Old Man To Death by cap28: 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2010
The UK is said to be the worst place in the world  to bring up children and i can see why.  It has very high levels of  teenage pregnancy, binge drinking and violence amongst young people.  Children brought up in this country , particularly those whose parents are lower income earners are very likely to  end up in dead end state secondary schools where they come out barely able to read or write, lack of parental guidance and peer pressure are also contributory factors which lead many of these children into a life of crime.

An 18 year old girl along with her friends beat and kicked a 62 year old man to death simply because he challenged them for calling him names.

Reading stories like this just make me angry, this girl represents everything that is wrong with this society.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1339154/Ruby-Thomas-drunk-homophobic-attack-stranger-Trafalgar-Square.html

The worst thing about this sort of incident is that this girl is unlikely to spend more than 3 years in prison.
Re: 18 Year Old Girl in UK Kicks 62 Year Old Man To Death by Idowuogbo(f): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :
omg ,dis kids are gettin worse , mehn dey shud suffer in prison
it wasnt alcohol dey were plain evil , disgraceful angry angry angry
Re: 18 Year Old Girl in UK Kicks 62 Year Old Man To Death by OchiAgha2(m): 3:49am On Dec 22, 2010
This is very sad. People in the West have no respect for the elderly. They are so quick to throw older people into nursing homes and disrespect them any way they can. That is why I like traditional African cultures. Africans know how to respect the people who have wisdom.
Re: 18 Year Old Girl in UK Kicks 62 Year Old Man To Death by Busybody2(f): 3:54am On Dec 22, 2010
At 18, she is only going to end up in a young offender's institution for prolly 18months where she will have her own room, with her own playstation, sky TV in her room, games arcade, sports facilities, etc embarassed

Idowuogbo:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :
omg ,dis kids are gettin worse , mehn dey shud suffer in prison
it wasnt alcohol dey were plain evil , disgraceful angry angry angry

My twinnie, God will save us from them jare embarassed
Re: 18 Year Old Girl in UK Kicks 62 Year Old Man To Death by cap28: 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2010
Busy_body:

At 18, she is only going to end up in a young offender's institution for prolly 18months where she will have her own room, with her own playstation, sky TV in her room, games arcade, sports facilities, etc embarassed

My twinnie, God will save us from them jare embarassed

You are so right, this girl was given everything, her mother worked round the clock, sent her to a private school costing  £12,000 a year and how did she reward the mother by dropping out of school and getting pregnant, now she has been convicted for manslaughter, what an animal, i have said that the western world, particularly the UK is no place to bring up kids, parents have no control over them, if  you try to discipline them - you could find yourself being accused of child abuse - its pathetic, as a result you get these type of animals roaming the streets looking for trouble, knowing that they are protected by the law.

Yes i cant see her spending more than 2 years in prison because of her age, her lawyers will plead for leniency on the basis of her age and drunken state at the time. 

What really annoys me is the fact that she showed no remorse, just laughed about it with her friends and even sent text messages describing how she stamped on the man's face - the judicial system in this country is a joke.
Re: 18 Year Old Girl in UK Kicks 62 Year Old Man To Death by cap28: 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2010
just to add to my earlier rant - her father stabbed a man TWENTY EIGHT TIMES killing him, and spent JUST TWO YEARS IN JAIL!!!!!!!!!- that should give you an idea of the depths that the judiciary in this country has sunk, had the pair of them been in america the dad would have been looking at at least 20 years in jail and the daughter would have done a minimum of 15- no wonder this country is falling apart at the seams!!

(1) (Reply)

The Unbelieveable Happens In Thailand / Obama Has Betrayed Africa / Former CIA Agent, On Death Bed, Confesses To Assassinating Marilyn Monroe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.