Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army (6964 Views)

12 Reasons Nigeria's Agric Revolution Is Real Under President Buhari. Sept 2020 / Anyone Noticed Sowore Has Stopped His Revolution Is Now Protest? / Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him (2) (3) (4)

Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army by Dagger111(m): 8:22am On Mar 09, 2020
05NA/56/8319
Cpl Jones Boris
Nigerian Army,
8 March 2020

Gen.Muhammadu Buhari (retired) GCFR
President, Commander - in - Chief of the armed forces of Federal Republic of Nigeria,
Minister of Defense,
Chief of Defense Staff,
National Security Adviser,
Chief of Army Staff,
Chief of Naval Staff,
Chief of Air Staff,
Fellow Nigerians.
COPY: NIGERIA MEDIA
OPEN LETTER FOR THE RESTRUCTURING OF THE ARMED FORCES OF NIGERIA

THE PRESIDENT.
Dear Sir,
Permit me to proceed with the above mentioned subject. I was enlisted into the Nigerian Army 1st March 2005 with the aim of defending this beloved country Nigeria NOTE: before I was recruited into the Nigerian army, something occur that motivated me the more in joining the system which was my father. After buying the Army form to sign my death warrant, in a provided column in the form, he collected the form and look at me and said my son! Are you prepared for this? then I answered yes father! Behold he was so proud of my decision so he hugged me and said your name shall be written in the warriors book of record in heaven that stood and defend his country.
This words has been my motivational tools until I was enlisted. During my swearing of oath I did it with all my heart believing this was what I'm coming to meet in the system but with what I'm seeing now, reverse is the case Mr President Sir, from the depth of my heart I'm highly disappointed at you sir. You assured Nigerians that you will deliver and liberates them from this insecurities and poor governance situations and they trusted you, voted for you because, they believed you have the experience of battles as a retired general how can a well sane experienced general behave like this? how can you released thousands of terrorist claiming they have repented, the worse part of it all is that thousands of them were granted derict entry into the Nigerian army and other security agency even if they claim they have learn their lesson and have repented is the war over? Sir with all due respect, you are decieving your self sir because, I know where all this is coming from. During the time of the former president, Umaru Yaradua (late) he granted the Niger Delta Militant amnesty and they were granted deferent opportunity to study in abroad that was why you are doing this? You even organize a bill for the house of Senate to read which is to rehabilitate these heartless terrorist comparing them with the same fate of the Niger Delta Militant (Hmmmmmmm! Tribalism is an incurable disease I swear) let me help you with the deferences between the Niger Delta Militant and the Islamist terrorist.
NIGER DELTA MILITANT :This are frustrated and angry youth that feel cheated because FG drill their land and never recognize them as the indigenous people of the land. Pipelnes were damaged and as a result of this the oil spillage will kill many fishes and destroy their land with this situation they can't fish and farm anymore and the FG never bothered to take note of this even though the people have cried out in many occasion yet no solution this was what push them to fight for their right and even during this fight, they never for once have this evil and foolish idea of suicide bombing, yes they use bomb to bomb facilities not human being or their own self because they value their own life because they have vision and focus.
ISLAMIST TERRORIST (BH): these are heartless, easily brainwashed group of people fighting for no reason claiming Western Education is a sin yet this heartless scholars children are graduates and even based in abroad what a wicked beast living in human nature? these are people that devalue their own lifes just because one heartless scholars preaches to them that seven virgins awaits them in paradise only if they die for Allah during battles and they never bothered to ask these schoolers if them didn't like these virgins also! SIr if I were you I will honorably resign but I know you won't do that because you knew from the unset about this killings I remembered one of your political treats then which I coats (I will make this country unbearable if I don't win this election 2011) it pains me that Nigerians don't value history I'm not surprise at your remarks because you are a Fulani man. You value your cows more than the life of the human being but one thing I will assures you sir is that no one can battle with thy Lord � God Almighty sir believe me Kama exit nothing last forever and the only constant thing in life is change.
Under your watch the Military is collapsing yet you feel less concern under your watch other agency are dully paid ontime yet leave the Military to wallow in pain and frustration just imagine how we were been paid as if we have other work doing apart from this Army work, the Army Authority order us not to indulge in any business so as to focus on our Military job. The IPPIS paid us November salary on 7th December instead of 30th of November as business as usual even though we are aware that the FG normally releases salary funds on 15th of every months. Only God knows the reason why we need to wait till month ending. Again our December salary was paid on 12th and 13th of December to we only (NA) while our counterparts the Navy and Air Force was paid 2nd and 3rd of January.
The Army Finance paid us January salary on the 5th of February with huge disparity, the Army got only #2,000 added to their salary, while the Navy and Air Force had #20,000 added to theirs. Due to this disheartening situation most of my colleagues had to write through the help of our social media, before The Army authority did their eye service payment of #20,scare skill allowance though Army was letter questioned by the FG authority which they made self interested excuses that why there's disparities amongst the Armed Forces was because the Navy and Air Force doesn't have accommodation wow! What a good dribbling skills of this our general so what you all are telling us now is that we the Army, we all have accommodation? Believe me sir when I said this. You are very much aware of all this corruptions in the system if not by now the Army authority would have been well investigated and board by now
Although I understand why you can't show your Mr Integrity behavior anymore because you used the Military to rigged the general election 2019 that's why Gen. Buratai addressed all the officer that if they know they can't be loyal to this present Government they should write voluntary and leave the service that's why even the CDS can't question the COAS in anything he does because he delivered well for you in the all the elections. According to the Minister of Labor Mrs Chris Ngigie, the Military Salary has been increased since 2018 so if we are going to benefits in the new National Minimum wages, it will just be little adjustment which they did which is that #2,000 that was added to our salary.
February salary was paid 6th of March yet the old rate of added #2,000 we don't know why they can't pay us all the allowances together with our salary like that of our counterparts Navy and Air Force because they don't want us to utilize it properly I guess yet they want us to be loyal. Due to the aids of social media opera.com to be precise if not we would have waited till 15 of March before we could have sees our February salary according to a signal sent in the early hour in the morning claiming it's from the desk of the IPPS. Hmmmmmmmm wonders shall never end in this Army, these our generals are really magicians when did this increment took place 2018 that we didn't know? Yes I see it was during the time they increased the retirees pension benefits I believe both the serving and retired personnel are supposed to have benefited from this increment, Yes the retirees deserve it a lot because they work so hard to reach here today but this our magician generals highjacked that of we the serving personnels because they taught business as usual where we couldn't talk. Sir! I can't take this anymore the era of suffering and smiling are gone be grateful to God now that Soldiers are bringing out their feelings by writing. Time will come that we will be tired of this writing but swift into actions. I believe you won't want that where Soldiers will turn rebels under your watch sir you can imagine due to all this cheating and inhuman treatment in the system that frustrated this very sane solider 09NA/63/2239 Cpl Oyeli Nowonm 94 BN at Mallam Fatori in Sector 3 on the 26th of feb 2020. He started shooting sporadically within the camp on the cause of this, he fired 3 of his fellow colleagues 2 of them was killed and killed him self all this under your watch. Sir, are you telling me that, that Mr integrity in you has died?
Sir if peradventure You read my letter and you feel bad just know that I own you no apologies because, you are my president and I'm your citizen I swore an oath and I'm committed to the safety of the Nation
You can not starve your security men and expect them to win a battle. Fighting of corruption must begins with the Military if you are truly sincere with this fighting corruption of a thing, you can't build a house with out the foundation.

MINISTER OF DEFENSE.
Sir, we haven't met before but your record speak well of you because, many of my colleagues speaks of your astonished exploit when you were in the service but why are you been mute � at this fragile period that we needed you most to explore your historical definition of true value. Sir, you are to checkmate The Military and give feed back to the President but what I'm seeing here is nothing to write home about. If I may recalled one billion dollars was released from the excess crude oil account and was allocated for the procurement of Military weapons to combat this present insecurities menace but with what I'm seeing now is a ghost deal I'm smelling an embezzling synero here! Under your watch which I believe you are a key role beneficiary to all this if not you would have raised alarm by now. With all this going on in the society soon you all the Government officials will look like shit to the general public because an hungry man is an angry man good name is better than riches.

CHIEF OF DEFENSE STAFF.
Sir, I wonder if you know the potential of your appointment sir to be sincere with you, you are just a chair wormer in the system, A four star general yet GOC's in a Division perform more better than you because to me , with what I'm witnessing in the system now is that you are the one taking orders from the chief of Army Staff instead of him taking Order from you what a down sided function of occupancy flowing in the system here? Sir please stand up to your responsibility here if not you are doom.

NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER.
Sir, a part of me is so sad with you while the other part of me is so happy with you. Sir with the present situation you are facing now is medicine after death this is what you should have done long time ago. Abba Kyari is the Chief of Staff to the President I see no reason why the Service Chiefs will be taken order from him. This are one of the major problem we are having in the security system because he(Abba Kyari) is not supposed to be in the security summit but because of all this political loyalist of a thing, things are been compromise I learnt your securities guards have been withdrawn by the COAS you can see the level of loyalty some people can go to, because he (COAS) don't want to be retired that's why he's doing all this sir be strong for nothing good comes easy but sir why I'm so angry with you, is this money. The one billion dollar excess crude oil account appropriated for the purchase of Military Arms that is been embezzled under your watch as the N. S. A this was what Col. Dasuki did that APC wanted to kill him yet you all are at it again. You people always have this habit of eating and not talking but one thing I'm assuring you is that you all will face the music in due time. Just know that you are a disgrace to the North and Nigeria if by now you can't end this war.

CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF.
Sir, you are a disgrace to the North East and Nigeria at large, If by now you still can't win this war against insurgency. From we have defeated the Boko-Haram, now is we have finish TERRORISM, remaining INSURGENCY.
Wow! What is terrorism and what is insurgency? My dear Sir you are out of points and explanation what is in this office that you don't want to leave to the extend you always love retiring your junior yet you are still in the office sir why? Just know something here ooooh! You are not god but was bless with opportunity here so, don't abused it because nothing last forever sir be rest assured that Kama awaits you. how can you released terrorist when the war are not yet won yet Soldier are still wallowing in hunger, frustration and pains in the bush. When you finish sacrificing us all who else will you sacrifice? I believe you and your entire generals. A man only dies once you can kill the body but you can't kill the soul. You guys are so desperate to cheat to this extent of creating a social media act (2018) just to keep our mouth shut. I can see you guys are not ready to change but be rest assured that, that policy we not shake us instead motivates us that our letters are yielding results.
I read a signal in the early hours on 6th of march 2020 claiming February salary was paid by IPPIS wow! What a transforming synergy I'm witnessing here so, we don't have eyes to read and brain to understand what we read again? Sir, when has IPPIS now developed the character of paying salary with "POS" chaiiii! God is watching you all. If I were you and the entire generals I won't be wearing uniforms anymore so that the general public won't notice the rotten eggs smells in that uniform because most of your predisesor are so ashamed of introducing their self as retired general just because of the bad reputation you and the present generals have caused now even though they we're corrupt then but not as you guys are now but I believe every man deserves a second chance you guys can amends your ways.

CHIEF OF NAVAL STAFF.
Sir, I know no man is perfect in this life but with the outstanding performance in commands in the system (AFN) starts from the Nigerian Navy and so for this I'm so proud of you I wonder if it's not the same place (N. D. A) you under go this training with your sister force Nigerian Army that they can't emulates the legacy but sir in the matter of security you all are watctout I know that your area of responsibility which is water, is not that fragile but the security of this Nation is everyones concern I believe you are aware of the atrocities in the system and you are involved in one or two ways in all this.
Sir this Country Nigeria, is ours which we swore an oath to protect a brave death is better than a foolish death.

CHIEF OF AIR STAFF.
Sir, In welfare package and good conduct as a Commander, I will score you "good" because I was opportuned to witness the deferences between we the Army and Air Force in many cases were we and Air Force personnel conducted duty together where in my mind sometimes I will be praying our food patrol party should not bring food to my duty room instead leave it in the kitchen so that later I can go and collect it because seeing the standard food of my Fellow Air Force colleagues I feel ashamed to bring mine in a presentable manner. Just look at all the barracks you built in all the (AFN) formations is a boom � Note:I said build not renovation we that Army are only used so renovation if not if all our predisesor didn't built the one we are seeing today in the NA formations I wonder what we will be seeing now sir, for this I'm overwhelmed. But sir, in security aspects you are all watchout if I should score you all.
Sir, are you telling me you don't know where these bandits and terrorist are? Of course you know where they are just that you all don't want to spoil your farms I have witness a situation where we were under attack with a lot of casualty which we called your pilot for assistant to carried the injured soldiers for treatment they replied us that they can't fly at night yes tough it at 7:45 pm but my question here is those Helicopter that flys at night by 9,to 10pm to supplies food, drugs and weapon to this same terrorist we all claimed we are fighting where are they (chopper) from? are they from another country? sir let me be sincere with you on this, you are a disgrace to the North and Nigeria at large if by now you guys are still dribbling the general public on this insecurity issues every man deserve a second chance, because it's good to shit and flush than shit, sat on it and be playing with it when flys starts disturbing you don't complain Sir Kama really exit if truly, you don't know all the innocent lifes you all wasted will soon catch up with you all no matter the society cults you all belongs to.
You all should bring heads together and end this menace now that you all still can before it gets out of hands. A word is enough for the wise.

Dubai today that all of you are embezzling money to go and relax and invest on so was a desert � but because the leaders have this humility, commitment, honesty and unity among them self, today desert have been transformed into Paradise that every body want to go and spend vacations today
Shame on all of you our Nigeria leaders that put us in this disheartening situation. Nigeria have everything only what we lack now are good leaders we supposed to be the most richest country in the whole wild world if our thinking can be one.

To whom I may have offended inside this letter, please note I didn't wasted my time on this to catch fun but to bring the Nation to his right place. And I owned no one apology if at the cause of this I suffer a great consequences be rest assured I'm so mush prepared for it. I rather die a brave death than die a foolish and coward death
God bless � the men of the Armed Forces of Nigeria for your commitment and loyalty despite at this vulnerable situations due to corrupt Commanders in various places.
God bless all other security agency in Nigeria
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria ��
Please share if you have the peace of this Nation in mind
Social media please � broadcast � my writing to voice for those that don't have the time to read hear our feelings

Yours committed and patriotic Soldier,
Cpl Jones Boris,
Nigerian Arm.
08/03/2020

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army by Dagger111(m): 8:23am On Mar 09, 2020
Lala pls move this to Front page for goodness sake.

Re: Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army by Witcher(f): 8:24am On Mar 09, 2020
Lol. Bring it on the north is fully prepared.
The day you start institutionalizing “Walk the talk” life shall show the dream to reality path.
Re: Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army by Maxymilliano(m): 8:28am On Mar 09, 2020
It's about to go down ...

Re: Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army by MrStan11(m): 8:29am On Mar 09, 2020
Its glaring.
Once Saudi hikes their production hmmm

I just want civil groups to pressure any financial institution mentioned in that loan not to lend Nigeria any money any way corona virus outbreak is taking care of that and at least China is not lending anybody anything this year.

Expect naira to crash because CBN cannot sustain fake pegging of Naira against dollar.

Double recession in less than 5years yet we want to borrow $500million to upgrade a TV station
I laugh in Ramphosa voice.

Buhari do hand over to Tinubu or yahaya bello until our mumu don do.

So start buying dollars now biz men.

Re: Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army by OlawaleBammie: 8:30am On Mar 09, 2020
The guy did not add conclusion, how a won take read this research methodology??

Re: Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army by hopeforcharles(m): 8:33am On Mar 09, 2020
This is deep.
Re: Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army by PapaBaby: 8:34am On Mar 09, 2020
Na wa
Re: Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army by maynation(f): 8:34am On Mar 09, 2020
Wow!!

Deep indeed.
Re: Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army by qualityovenbake(m): 8:50am On Mar 09, 2020
This is deep
Re: Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army by Cyberterror: 8:52am On Mar 09, 2020
It will start and end in the social media.

Re: Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army by allthingsgood: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2020
Wtf is this

This soldier should be shot on the spot. This is the height of Indiscipline

For those with fantasy ideas about the military I advice u to snap back to reality. Armed forces doesn't tolerate stupidity like this. This is if this isn't a scam post political motivated to sow discord

A yway who ever this is should be fished out and disciplined asap. Same your human rights fighters for civilians

Re: Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army by allthingsgood: 8:59am On Mar 09, 2020
MrStan11:
Its glaring.
Once Saudi hikes their production hmmm

I just want civil groups to pressure any financial institution mentioned in that loan not to lend Nigeria any money any way corona virus outbreak is taking care of that and at least China is not lending anybody anything this year.

Expect naira to crash because CBN cannot sustain fake pegging of Naira against dollar.

Double recession in less than 5years yet we want to borrow $500million to upgrade a TV station
I laugh in Ramphosa voice.

Buhari do hand over to Tinubu or yahaya bello until our mumu don do.

So start buying dollars now biz men.

Predicters of woes and prophets of doom will continue to be disappointed. naija is moving forward

Re: Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 09, 2020
Omo, this one pass Paul's letter to the Corinthians o.

If the info he gave about himself is true, he will be courtmartialed for insurbodination.

If you can't face the heat, best you resign.

Having a Master's degree in Architecture, I was offered placement through direct short service commission to join up with the Airforce.

Thank God I rejected the offer. Jonathan was using the Armed Forces then as fodder for Boko Haram, which is still happening till today.

Mi o le wa ku.

Re: Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army by pacino26(m): 9:04am On Mar 09, 2020
allthingsgood:
Wtf is this

For those with fantasy ideas about the military I advice u to snap back to reality. Armed forces doesn't tolerate stupidity like this. This is if this isn't a scam post political motivated to sow discord

A yway who ever this is should be fished out and disciplined asap. Same your human rights fighters for civilians

Aha he should be shot for speaking up which is understandable given the military code.

Please remind me how many bullets should go into the generals at the helm of affairs bikonu?

Re: Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army by allthingsgood: 9:08am On Mar 09, 2020
pacino26:

Aha he should be shot for speaking up which is understandable given the military code.

Please remind me how many bullets should go into the generals at the helm of affairs bikonu?

That's beyond your limit of reasoning. Your civilian reasoning and mentality don't apply to military

Re: Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army by Ojoji(m): 9:15am On Mar 09, 2020
Your name will surely be written in the marble of history. You have said it all be rest assured truth will protect and defend you fellow man.

Re: Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army by gr8cany: 10:21am On Mar 09, 2020
Nigeria my country, when shall it become
Re: Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army by BlackfireX: 10:27am On Mar 09, 2020
Rubbish op ,and rubbish topic....

Fvvvcking alarmist,
Re: Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army by Lovelive: 10:30am On Mar 09, 2020
Dagger111:

Supported
Re: Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army by Lovelive: 10:33am On Mar 09, 2020
allthingsgood:
Wtf is this

Retar-ded

Re: Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army by malele(m): 10:49am On Mar 09, 2020
Witcher:
Lol. Bring it on the north is fully prepared.
The day you start institutionalizing “Walk the talk” life shall show the dream to reality path.
Stuip talk from a fool that needs to be in the other room
Re: Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army by davillian(m): 11:20am On Mar 09, 2020
This guy just spit fire...
They will ignore the message and go after him
Just wait and see

Re: Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army by Charmingrascal(m): 11:28am On Mar 09, 2020
Dagger111:

He might not move it to FP simply because of hate speech against the President and others.

Honestly speaking the NA is full of corrupt Generals.

Re: Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army by sinkhole: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2020
Unfortunately, our presido no dey read embarassed

Re: Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army by EliteDude(m): 11:42am On Mar 09, 2020
Re: Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army by Parrish: 11:42am On Mar 09, 2020
FrLukas:
Omo, this one pass Paul's letter to the Corinthians o.

If the info he gave about himself is true, he will be courtmartialed for insurbodination.

If you can't face the heat, best you resign.

Having a Master's degree in Architecture, I was offered placement through direct short service commission to join up with the Airforce.

Thank God I rejected the offer. Jonathan was using the Armed Forces then as fodder for Boko Haram, which is still happening till today.

Mi o le wa ku.
Re: Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army by EliteDude(m): 11:45am On Mar 09, 2020
Haha, I am Detribalised Nigerian.
My favourite passage in the Bible "If the Foundation be shaken, what can the righteous do?"

This country has a very shaky and unstable foundation, I am not a prophet of doom, but
I have a feeling that things are just getting started...

Pray from now till eternity, this country.... shakes my heads
Re: Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army by Dabronze(m): 11:56am On Mar 09, 2020
I have no illusion that Nigeria can't survive a decade of no division

Re: Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army by dfrost: 11:58am On Mar 09, 2020
angry shocked Shit is about to hit the fan.
Re: Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army by Countersam(m): 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
Dagger111:
05NA/56/8319
Cpl Jones Boris
Nigerian Army,
8 March 2020

Gen.Muhammadu Buhari (retired) GCFR
President, Commander - in - Chief of the armed forces of Federal Republic of Nigeria,
Minister of Defense,
Chief of Defense Staff,
National Security Adviser,
Chief of Army Staff,
Chief of Naval Staff,
Chief of Air Staff,
Fellow Nigerians.
COPY: NIGERIA MEDIA
OPEN LETTER FOR THE RESTRUCTURING OF THE ARMED FORCES OF NIGERIA

THE PRESIDENT.
Dear Sir,
Permit me to proceed with the above mentioned subject. I was enlisted into the Nigerian Army 1st March 2005 with the aim of defending this beloved country Nigeria NOTE: before I was recruited into the Nigerian army, something occur that motivated me the more in joining the system which was my father. After buying the Army form to sign my death warrant, in a provided column in the form, he collected the form and look at me and said my son! Are you prepared for this? then I answered yes father! Behold he was so proud of my decision so he hugged me and said your name shall be written in the warriors book of record in heaven that stood and defend his country.
This words has been my motivational tools until I was enlisted. During my swearing of oath I did it with all my heart believing this was what I'm coming to meet in the system but with what I'm seeing now, reverse is the case Mr President Sir, from the depth of my heart I'm highly disappointed at you sir. You assured Nigerians that you will deliver and liberates them from this insecurities and poor governance situations and they trusted you, voted for you because, they believed you have the experience of battles as a retired general how can a well sane experienced general behave like this? how can you released thousands of terrorist claiming they have repented, the worse part of it all is that thousands of them were granted derict entry into the Nigerian army and other security agency even if they claim they have learn their lesson and have repented is the war over? Sir with all due respect, you are decieving your self sir because, I know where all this is coming from. During the time of the former president, Umaru Yaradua (late) he granted the Niger Delta Militant amnesty and they were granted deferent opportunity to study in abroad that was why you are doing this? You even organize a bill for the house of Senate to read which is to rehabilitate these heartless terrorist comparing them with the same fate of the Niger Delta Militant (Hmmmmmmm! Tribalism is an incurable disease I swear) let me help you with the deferences between the Niger Delta Militant and the Islamist terrorist.
NIGER DELTA MILITANT :This are frustrated and angry youth that feel cheated because FG drill their land and never recognize them as the indigenous people of the land. Pipelnes were damaged and as a result of this the oil spillage will kill many fishes and destroy their land with this situation they can't fish and farm anymore and the FG never bothered to take note of this even though the people have cried out in many occasion yet no solution this was what push them to fight for their right and even during this fight, they never for once have this evil and foolish idea of suicide bombing, yes they use bomb to bomb facilities not human being or their own self because they value their own life because they have vision and focus.
ISLAMIST TERRORIST (BH): these are heartless, easily brainwashed group of people fighting for no reason claiming Western Education is a sin yet this heartless scholars children are graduates and even based in abroad what a wicked beast living in human nature? these are people that devalue their own lifes just because one heartless scholars preaches to them that seven virgins awaits them in paradise only if they die for Allah during battles and they never bothered to ask these schoolers if them didn't like these virgins also! SIr if I were you I will honorably resign but I know you won't do that because you knew from the unset about this killings I remembered one of your political treats then which I coats (I will make this country unbearable if I don't win this election 2011) it pains me that Nigerians don't value history I'm not surprise at your remarks because you are a Fulani man. You value your cows more than the life of the human being but one thing I will assures you sir is that no one can battle with thy Lord � God Almighty sir believe me Kama exit nothing last forever and the only constant thing in life is change.
Under your watch the Military is collapsing yet you feel less concern under your watch other agency are dully paid ontime yet leave the Military to wallow in pain and frustration just imagine how we were been paid as if we have other work doing apart from this Army work, the Army Authority order us not to indulge in any business so as to focus on our Military job. The IPPIS paid us November salary on 7th December instead of 30th of November as business as usual even though we are aware that the FG normally releases salary funds on 15th of every months. Only God knows the reason why we need to wait till month ending. Again our December salary was paid on 12th and 13th of December to we only (NA) while our counterparts the Navy and Air Force was paid 2nd and 3rd of January.
The Army Finance paid us January salary on the 5th of February with huge disparity, the Army got only #2,000 added to their salary, while the Navy and Air Force had #20,000 added to theirs. Due to this disheartening situation most of my colleagues had to write through the help of our social media, before The Army authority did their eye service payment of #20,scare skill allowance though Army was letter questioned by the FG authority which they made self interested excuses that why there's disparities amongst the Armed Forces was because the Navy and Air Force doesn't have accommodation wow! What a good dribbling skills of this our general so what you all are telling us now is that we the Army, we all have accommodation? Believe me sir when I said this. You are very much aware of all this corruptions in the system if not by now the Army authority would have been well investigated and board by now
Although I understand why you can't show your Mr Integrity behavior anymore because you used the Military to rigged the general election 2019 that's why Gen. Buratai addressed all the officer that if they know they can't be loyal to this present Government they should write voluntary and leave the service that's why even the CDS can't question the COAS in anything he does because he delivered well for you in the all the elections. According to the Minister of Labor Mrs Chris Ngigie, the Military Salary has been increased since 2018 so if we are going to benefits in the new National Minimum wages, it will just be little adjustment which they did which is that #2,000 that was added to our salary.
February salary was paid 6th of March yet the old rate of added #2,000 we don't know why they can't pay us all the allowances together with our salary like that of our counterparts Navy and Air Force because they don't want us to utilize it properly I guess yet they want us to be loyal. Due to the aids of social media opera.com to be precise if not we would have waited till 15 of March before we could have sees our February salary according to a signal sent in the early hour in the morning claiming it's from the desk of the IPPS. Hmmmmmmmm wonders shall never end in this Army, these our generals are really magicians when did this increment took place 2018 that we didn't know? Yes I see it was during the time they increased the retirees pension benefits I believe both the serving and retired personnel are supposed to have benefited from this increment, Yes the retirees deserve it a lot because they work so hard to reach here today but this our magician generals highjacked that of we the serving personnels because they taught business as usual where we couldn't talk. Sir! I can't take this anymore the era of suffering and smiling are gone be grateful to God now that Soldiers are bringing out their feelings by writing. Time will come that we will be tired of this writing but swift into actions. I believe you won't want that where Soldiers will turn rebels under your watch sir you can imagine due to all this cheating and inhuman treatment in the system that frustrated this very sane solider 09NA/63/2239 Cpl Oyeli Nowonm 94 BN at Mallam Fatori in Sector 3 on the 26th of feb 2020. He started shooting sporadically within the camp on the cause of this, he fired 3 of his fellow colleagues 2 of them was killed and killed him self all this under your watch. Sir, are you telling me that, that Mr integrity in you has died?
Sir if peradventure You read my letter and you feel bad just know that I own you no apologies because, you are my president and I'm your citizen I swore an oath and I'm committed to the safety of the Nation
You can not starve your security men and expect them to win a battle. Fighting of corruption must begins with the Military if you are truly sincere with this fighting corruption of a thing, you can't build a house with out the foundation.

MINISTER OF DEFENSE.
Sir, we haven't met before but your record speak well of you because, many of my colleagues speaks of your astonished exploit when you were in the service but why are you been mute � at this fragile period that we needed you most to explore your historical definition of true value. Sir, you are to checkmate The Military and give feed back to the President but what I'm seeing here is nothing to write home about. If I may recalled one billion dollars was released from the excess crude oil account and was allocated for the procurement of Military weapons to combat this present insecurities menace but with what I'm seeing now is a ghost deal I'm smelling an embezzling synero here! Under your watch which I believe you are a key role beneficiary to all this if not you would have raised alarm by now. With all this going on in the society soon you all the Government officials will look like shit to the general public because an hungry man is an angry man good name is better than riches.

CHIEF OF DEFENSE STAFF.
Sir, I wonder if you know the potential of your appointment sir to be sincere with you, you are just a chair wormer in the system, A four star general yet GOC's in a Division perform more better than you because to me , with what I'm witnessing in the system now is that you are the one taking orders from the chief of Army Staff instead of him taking Order from you what a down sided function of occupancy flowing in the system here? Sir please stand up to your responsibility here if not you are doom.

NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER.
Sir, a part of me is so sad with you while the other part of me is so happy with you. Sir with the present situation you are facing now is medicine after death this is what you should have done long time ago. Abba Kyari is the Chief of Staff to the President I see no reason why the Service Chiefs will be taken order from him. This are one of the major problem we are having in the security system because he(Abba Kyari) is not supposed to be in the security summit but because of all this political loyalist of a thing, things are been compromise I learnt your securities guards have been withdrawn by the COAS you can see the level of loyalty some people can go to, because he (COAS) don't want to be retired that's why he's doing all this sir be strong for nothing good comes easy but sir why I'm so angry with you, is this money. The one billion dollar excess crude oil account appropriated for the purchase of Military Arms that is been embezzled under your watch as the N. S. A this was what Col. Dasuki did that APC wanted to kill him yet you all are at it again. You people always have this habit of eating and not talking but one thing I'm assuring you is that you all will face the music in due time. Just know that you are a disgrace to the North and Nigeria if by now you can't end this war.

CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF.
Sir, you are a disgrace to the North East and Nigeria at large, If by now you still can't win this war against insurgency. From we have defeated the Boko-Haram, now is we have finish TERRORISM, remaining INSURGENCY.
Wow! What is terrorism and what is insurgency? My dear Sir you are out of points and explanation what is in this office that you don't want to leave to the extend you always love retiring your junior yet you are still in the office sir why? Just know something here ooooh! You are not god but was bless with opportunity here so, don't abused it because nothing last forever sir be rest assured that Kama awaits you. how can you released terrorist when the war are not yet won yet Soldier are still wallowing in hunger, frustration and pains in the bush. When you finish sacrificing us all who else will you sacrifice? I believe you and your entire generals. A man only dies once you can kill the body but you can't kill the soul. You guys are so desperate to cheat to this extent of creating a social media act (2018) just to keep our mouth shut. I can see you guys are not ready to change but be rest assured that, that policy we not shake us instead motivates us that our letters are yielding results.
I read a signal in the early hours on 6th of march 2020 claiming February salary was paid by IPPIS wow! What a transforming synergy I'm witnessing here so, we don't have eyes to read and brain to understand what we read again? Sir, when has IPPIS now developed the character of paying salary with "POS" chaiiii! God is watching you all. If I were you and the entire generals I won't be wearing uniforms anymore so that the general public won't notice the rotten eggs smells in that uniform because most of your predisesor are so ashamed of introducing their self as retired general just because of the bad reputation you and the present generals have caused now even though they we're corrupt then but not as you guys are now but I believe every man deserves a second chance you guys can amends your ways.

CHIEF OF NAVAL STAFF.
Sir, I know no man is perfect in this life but with the outstanding performance in commands in the system (AFN) starts from the Nigerian Navy and so for this I'm so proud of you I wonder if it's not the same place (N. D. A) you under go this training with your sister force Nigerian Army that they can't emulates the legacy but sir in the matter of security you all are watctout I know that your area of responsibility which is water, is not that fragile but the security of this Nation is everyones concern I believe you are aware of the atrocities in the system and you are involved in one or two ways in all this.
Sir this Country Nigeria, is ours which we swore an oath to protect a brave death is better than a foolish death.

CHIEF OF AIR STAFF.
Sir, In welfare package and good conduct as a Commander, I will score you "good" because I was opportuned to witness the deferences between we the Army and Air Force in many cases were we and Air Force personnel conducted duty together where in my mind sometimes I will be praying our food patrol party should not bring food to my duty room instead leave it in the kitchen so that later I can go and collect it because seeing the standard food of my Fellow Air Force colleagues I feel ashamed to bring mine in a presentable manner. Just look at all the barracks you built in all the (AFN) formations is a boom � Note:I said build not renovation we that Army are only used so renovation if not if all our predisesor didn't built the one we are seeing today in the NA formations I wonder what we will be seeing now sir, for this I'm overwhelmed. But sir, in security aspects you are all watchout if I should score you all.
Sir, are you telling me you don't know where these bandits and terrorist are? Of course you know where they are just that you all don't want to spoil your farms I have witness a situation where we were under attack with a lot of casualty which we called your pilot for assistant to carried the injured soldiers for treatment they replied us that they can't fly at night yes tough it at 7:45 pm but my question here is those Helicopter that flys at night by 9,to 10pm to supplies food, drugs and weapon to this same terrorist we all claimed we are fighting where are they (chopper) from? are they from another country? sir let me be sincere with you on this, you are a disgrace to the North and Nigeria at large if by now you guys are still dribbling the general public on this insecurity issues every man deserve a second chance, because it's good to shit and flush than shit, sat on it and be playing with it when flys starts disturbing you don't complain Sir Kama really exit if truly, you don't know all the innocent lifes you all wasted will soon catch up with you all no matter the society cults you all belongs to.
You all should bring heads together and end this menace now that you all still can before it gets out of hands. A word is enough for the wise.

Dubai today that all of you are embezzling money to go and relax and invest on so was a desert � but because the leaders have this humility, commitment, honesty and unity among them self, today desert have been transformed into Paradise that every body want to go and spend vacations today
Shame on all of you our Nigeria leaders that put us in this disheartening situation. Nigeria have everything only what we lack now are good leaders we supposed to be the most richest country in the whole wild world if our thinking can be one.

To whom I may have offended inside this letter, please note I didn't wasted my time on this to catch fun but to bring the Nation to his right place. And I owned no one apology if at the cause of this I suffer a great consequences be rest assured I'm so mush prepared for it. I rather die a brave death than die a foolish and coward death
God bless � the men of the Armed Forces of Nigeria for your commitment and loyalty despite at this vulnerable situations due to corrupt Commanders in various places.
God bless all other security agency in Nigeria
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria ��
Please share if you have the peace of this Nation in mind
Social media please � broadcast � my writing to voice for those that don't have the time to read hear our feelings

Yours committed and patriotic Soldier,
Cpl Jones Boris,
Nigerian Arm.
08/03/2020

Look beyond the grammatical errors and into this soldier's pained heart. Ticking bomb......

Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality / Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrates 57th Birthday With The Elderly / Obiano’s Wife Returns From Face Pumping Botox Surgery In USA (see Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126