Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church (50559 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Stabs His 38-Year-Old Lover To Death In Edo Hotel / Ondo Woman Conspires With Lover To Kill Ex-boyfriend (pic) / Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by fx45(m): 12:44am On Mar 10, 2020
Passionate888:
Ms. Taiwo Alabi and Samuel Arowolo I refuse to mention it...
This will suffice

1 Like

Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by hinere(m): 1:06am On Mar 10, 2020
All for what now ehn...
Material things.
The love of money
Hmmm....it is well
The kind mind people get to steal from church ehn. My brother, My Sister...this matter ehn, E tie Gele

Anyways come and buy lands at Ibeju Lekki, Ota, Ikorodu and Epe all at affordable prices.
No Omonile Wahala, Free from Govt Acquisition, Free Site inspection. Buy land with peace of mind in Lagos and relax. What more can I say....check my signature 4 more details.
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by anjorinl1914: 1:11am On Mar 10, 2020
wawu
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by philcom09: 1:11am On Mar 10, 2020
Hi, make a promotional 45sec catchy video of your products or services and promote it on social media channels for N65,000.
Video + promo visit www.pcc.com.ng tel 07038198833

Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by muyinet: 1:47am On Mar 10, 2020
so gullible people here...

Can't you see this is fake news?

1 Like

Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by etrange: 2:06am On Mar 10, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

OP This your grammar self dey make one feel dizzy.

Lady arranged with her lover to steal Toyota Car inside the Church.

Sorry for the correction, its not meant to pull you down.

They are not arranged to steal but for stealing.
Secondly, the make of the car in this story is not so important in the headline.

Its better revealed inside the report.

It would have been better if it was "for stealing a car"

Just an observation.

Happy writing.

So "they are arranged for stealing the car" is the correct grammar grin grin grin

Oga 'correcter', I don't mean to pull you down but you just made my night with your ridiculous blunder. Hahaha...
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by Xisnin(m): 2:31am On Mar 10, 2020
Fake story.
If she planned it, she definitely would have had an escape plan and not make herself a sacrificial lamb
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by Nobody: 2:41am On Mar 10, 2020
joepepsy:
How can you be correcting someone when you need correction.

Don't mind me!

I thought I was was seeing they were arraigned to steal the Car.

I wonder if the headline is edited. If not

I am So sorry .

A Very big blunder!
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by Nobody: 2:51am On Mar 10, 2020
joepepsy:
How can you be correcting someone when you need correction.

I have seen my mistake. I thought I saw arraigned not knowing it was arranged

Sorry for the blunder.

Lesson learnt.
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by MightyHand(m): 3:48am On Mar 10, 2020
etrange:

So "they are arranged for stealing the car" is the correct grammar grin grin grin

Oga 'correcter', I don't mean to pull you down but you just made my night with your ridiculous blunder. Hahaha...

All this Fela, pls allow LOCAL MAN to be na
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by Patoski7(m): 4:23am On Mar 10, 2020
forke:
Nothing holy spirit nor go see for church. Tufiakwa
For churches in naija
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by Nobody: 4:26am On Mar 10, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

Celestial is not a church but an occult of white dressers.

Richdad

If they catch you ehh
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by subzero212(m): 4:54am On Mar 10, 2020
TeeTeem:
It is not everything you read you believe because logically speaking, How could he have taken the Car away when they attend the same Church? Miss Taiwo who introduced the accused stayed back while Samuel who stole the Car drove away ..... it's either the lovers are fools or the Blogger edited the story for traffic.

God go bless your knowledge, the lady in question dey with the man for church when her Bobo drove the car out for testing. They saw the car same day
Pple try to read very carefully and stop judging with what you read here sometimes use your natural brain
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by efonat(m): 5:25am On Mar 10, 2020
Why will you be doing business in the house on God in the first place.
arinze198:

Source: https://pmexpressng.com/how-lady-arranged-with-lover-to-steal-toyota-car-inside-church/
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by Tunex252(m): 6:34am On Mar 10, 2020
TeeTeem:
It is not everything you read you believe because logically speaking, How could he have taken the Car away when they attend the same Church? Miss Taiwo who introduced the accused stayed back while Samuel who stole the Car drove away ..... it's either the lovers are fools or the Blogger edited the story for traffic.
it might be true, what I think there is that the girl might know about the plan
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by Ajanaku3015: 6:35am On Mar 10, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

I can't blame you because you have been brain washed by your so called pastors
That's why
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by maak400: 7:07am On Mar 10, 2020
Trigalee:

Bros does FTC mean first time comment?
First To Comment
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by nedu2000(m): 7:40am On Mar 10, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked
Richdad
why do you think so?
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by mystery22: 8:39am On Mar 10, 2020
Skull miners on the beat,chai which kind people be dis.....
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by modernWays: 9:32am On Mar 10, 2020
TeeTeem:

in my own view, Taiwo and the car owner may be having secrete affair, the reason she thought she can get away with that stupid trick.
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by Danielmegg(m): 10:19am On Mar 10, 2020
Na Dem
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by fredopareto(m): 10:37am On Mar 10, 2020
Anytime I open a thread...and it is pm news...I no it is bad event..I ve Neva read any of der good news on dis platform..maka y..who dis people offend
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by Toyinjones: 11:44am On Mar 10, 2020
Passionate888:
Ms. Taiwo Alabi and Samuel Arowolo I refuse to mention it...
Na wah for you.we know where you are going already
Re: Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church by joepepsy(m): 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
Lol, ok.good you accept your mistake , you will go far in life..mark my word.
WILLuKPquiet:

I have seen my mistake. I thought I saw arraigned not knowing it was arranged

Sorry for the blunder.

Lesson learnt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) / Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex / EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.