Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 (59384 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo in 2005 / Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe / Photo Of Lionel Messi Receiving Yellow Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 by Olamywealth10: 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
E do tae wia i chop goat meat last o, i will need the Spanish goat coz of the size, taste and scent....... LOL
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
Short man!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 by ojaysam25(m): 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
was that when he was still a dwarf.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 by Olayinka8793(m): 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
Spallanzani:

You are never a Ronaldo fan but a mumu... You are entitled to your opinion tho but we all know you are one of barca fan boys
So I am a mumu because I am entitled to my opinion?
What if I told you that you are the biggest mumu I ever seen for misusing your freedom of expression to type trash?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 by Olayinka8793(m): 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
Benwems:

He can’t be the greatest of all time without a senior trophy for his country
Well, winning a trophy for one's country is not the sole criteria in determining how great a footballer is. It goes beyond that, otherwise Olivier Giroud should rank as one of the greatest strikers ever because he has a word cup medal.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 by FLYFIRE(m): 5:43pm On Mar 09, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Stale already. Try something else
grin grin grin

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 by agoras(m): 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
baba way football respect
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 by Spallanzani: 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
Olayinka8793:
So I am a mumu because I am entitled to my opinion?
What if I told you that you are the biggest mumu I ever seen for misusing your freedom of expression to type trash?
I still reinstate my earlier statement, you are a mumu and sense is far from you. Hahahaha

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 by Olayinka8793(m): 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
Spallanzani:

I still reinstate my earlier statement, you are a mumu and sense is far from you. Hahahaha
Ok.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 by Numerouno94(m): 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
Martinez39s:
No mind am. Messi is the only genius I can bank on to dribble past three players each time he has the ball. Messi can pick the ball from any part of the pitch and start destroying players one by one. Messi is great at passes and assists, Messi has unmatchable accuracy and technique in his shooting and free kicks, and Messi still regularly tops goalscoring charts despite playing diverse roles (attacking midfielder, false 9, winger, striker sometimes). Can Ronaldo do all these things?

I am a die hard Ronaldo fan and Man Utd fan but anyone who claims Messi is not better than Ronaldo doesn't know football or hasn't being watching Messi and Ronaldo play. Anyone who thinks I am a barça boy and not a Man Utd fan can ask EbukaHades10, emmaodet, JONNYSPUTE, Maynation, and other regular visitors on live match threads. I am a confirm Man Utd and Ronaldo fan but I must tell the truth... MESSI IS BETTER THAN RONALDO. grin

I knw ur a Man u fan,cos i often see ur comments on Man u's thread.
Most pple sayin Ronaldo is beta dan Messi re either being sentimental or they have nt watch Messi play.
That guy handles football lyk one who is eatin amala nd draw soup. Its lyk d ball is always glued to his legs.A player dat is capable of dribbling all d 11 opposition players nd scoring. He has done it not so many tyms.He dribbles effortlessly.A player dat can throw pass frm his yard to d opponents yard.
That guy is god of Soccer.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 by Martinez39s(m): 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
Numerouno94:

Most pple sayin Ronaldo is beta dan Messi re either being sentimental or they have nt watch Messi play.
That guy handles football lyk one who is eatin amala nd draw soup. Its lyk d ball is always glued to his legs.A player dat is capable of dribbling all d 11 opposition players nd scoring. He has done it not so many tyms.He dribbles effortlessly.A player dat can throw pass frm his yard to d opponents yard.

Spallanzani. The only problem Messi is having now is that most of his teammates are not stepping up and they are relying heavily on him.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 by Tylerbreeze(m): 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
Best footballer grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 by Rexnegro(m): 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
Olayinka8793:
The greatest all-round footballer the world has ever seen.
I am a Ronaldo fan by the way
When we talk of all-round attacking football, we reference Messi. When talking of consistent goal machine, we reference Ronaldo.
Long live the two kings.
even the so called goal machine you said Messi still has a better goal per match ratio than him... Messi is the goatest

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 by Mateen1000: 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
Randy100:
To us, he is a dwarf. I mean tall people like me.
Lol, I’m tall also, So basically to you, All short people are dwarf grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 by Benwems(m): 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
Olayinka8793:
Well, winning a trophy for one's country is not the sole criteria in determining how great a footballer is. It goes beyond that, otherwise Olivier Giroud should rank as one of the greatest strikers ever because he has a word cup medal.
He guy said greatest of all time. Pukas scored a lot of goals. Messi is a very good player but not the greatest of all time.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 by TheKingIsHere: 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Thank God Op said “little goat”. Atleast we know the BIGGER GOAT now

Ororo The GOAT

CR7 is the real GOAT... cool
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 by Spallanzani: 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
Numerouno94:

This guy you can lie sha, tell me the countless matches that he dribbled 11 opponents. Fucking dumb post

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 by Spallanzani: 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
Martinez39s:
Spallanzani. The only problem Messi is having now is that most of his teammates are not stepping up and they are relying heavily on him.
Only if you know the gut of playing in different leagues and succeeding. CR7 has shown what he's made of in 4 different leagues with trophies and outstanding performances for his country. Tell me what that your midget god has achieved outside barca. You all dumb modafokas
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 by Pidginwhisper: 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

CR7 is the real GOAT... cool
On repeat
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 by gibzzhd: 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
Spallanzani:

Only if you know the gut of playing in different leagues and succeeding. CR7 has shown what he's made of in 4 different leagues with trophies and outstanding performances for his country. Tell me what that your midget god has achieved outside barca. You all dumb modafokas
Ronaldo played for Man United(English best then) Madrid(galatico dominated Europe avoiding Barca who they could only win 2 la Liga for Juventus (Italian gaints) Tell me why even giroud wouldn't win titles an be good with these sides.The likes of chicarito was fear some with a great man side

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 by bewla(m): 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
ghettokid1:
Little G.O.A.T is Nigeria in 2000
Am sure if is a Nigerian no body will say good about him even if is better then pele maradona and aalll the good footballer before him
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 by atkinsrusso20: 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ahemahem

zzzz//////
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 by Dollabiz: 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
Oh
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 by Spallanzani: 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
gibzzhd:

Ronaldo played for Man United(English best then) Madrid(galatico dominated Europe avoiding Barca who they could only win 2 la Liga for Juventus (Italian gaints) Tell me why even giroud wouldn't win titles an be good with these sides.The likes of chicarito was fear some with a great man side
You don't know what you are saying, what was man utd achievement in UCL before CR7, tell me what Madrid achieved in UCL about 6 years before Ronaldo joined them, he joined and lifted the trophies 3 times in a stretch and you are here yarbing dust. He'll win UCL again with juventus trust me cos he's the greatest. Until your midget achieved anything outside barca then come and talk. It takes gut to leave your comfort zone and proof yourself elsewhere, your midget is timid, he fears for the unknown.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 by gibzzhd: 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
Reporter: “It’s 0-0 in the 90th minute and you get a free-kick. Who do you choose to take the free-kick, Messi or Ronaldo?”

Ibrahimovic: “I choose Ronaldo because I want to watch an extra time.” ��� https:///ObjTFnkkJz

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 by gibzzhd: 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
Reporter: “It’s 0-0 in the 90th minute and you get a free-kick. Who do you choose to take the free-kick, Messi or Ronaldo?”

Ibrahimovic: “I choose Ronaldo because I want to watch an extra time.” ���

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 by EMboz(m): 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
gibzzhd:

Ibrahimovic: “I choose Ronaldo because I want to watch an extra time.” ���
Ibra when Ronaldo don Bleep up on countless occasions.. from club to country football; how many free kicks does he scores in a season?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 by gibzzhd: 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
EMboz:
Ibra when Ronaldo don Bleep up on countless occasions.. from club to country football; how many free kicks does he scores in a season?

The options that was given him was Messi and Ronaldo guy

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 by Martinez39s(m): 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
Spallanzani:

Ibrahimovic, who succeeded in many leagues, isn't as good as Messi. In fact Ibrahimovic repeatedly said that Messi is better than Ronaldo. Staying in one club doesn't make you less of a player. Ryan Giggs, Steven Gerrard, Maldini, Francesco Totti, Paul Scholes, Puyol, Xavi, Iniesta, etc. were one-club men.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 by gibzzhd: 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
Spallanzani:

You don't know what you are saying, what was man utd achievement in UCL before CR7, tell me what Madrid achieved in UCL about 6 years before Ronaldo joined them, he joined and lifted the trophies 3 times in a stretch and you are here yarbing dust. He'll win UCL again with juventus trust me cos he's the greatest. Until your midget achieved anything outside barca then come and talk. It takes gut to leave your comfort zone and proof yourself elsewhere, your midget is timid, he fears for the unknown.

Let me school you ⬇️
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 by gibzzhd: 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
Spallanzani:

You are the one who needs schooling here.Man u did a treble before Ronaldo a fate they didn't match with Ronaldo.Madrid won 5 UCL in a roll before Ronaldo infact until bale and achelotti came Ronaldo could not help Madrid in Europe.With him Barca still tortured them 5-0,4-0,3-0,2-0.What else do you want me to say.Juventus usual do a double,a date they couldnt achieve with Ronaldo.

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 by Tinnytony24(m): 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
Olayinka8793:
The greatest all-round footballer the world has ever seen.
I am a Ronaldo fan by the way
When we talk of all-round attacking football, we reference Messi. When talking of consistent goal machine, we reference Ronaldo.
Long live the two kings.
Goal machine? Who has more Golden boots and who has a better goal to game ratio? And in case people don’t know, Messi is a Playmaker lol... If I speak further I’ll get banned on this Forum

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? / The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi / ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.