Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? (78212 Views)

Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by WildSuccess(m): 6:38am On Apr 11, 2020
JOGICE:
Those who contacted me via mails i've sent u info for a new online Scholarship Certification Program on Data Science (Check ur inboxes). On completion of d introduction u'ld get a certificate, download, print it and continue with the learning. Their offer will last till 15th nxt month! make d best use of d oppurtunity at home. May kovid 1-9 and that fellow chinko Aunty that jst came out b far frm all nairalanders...STAY@HOME and flex responsibly...

Emeliebuzors@gmail.com
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by fid4fid: 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
southniyikaye:
call this no tell him you were directed from nairaland.
0803 601 5704
City and guide is the only place I know they teach tig and mig, what is generally practiced in Nigeria is arc welding and it little or of no use oversea, you can Google that fact

Abeg, anyway person fit study electronics?
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by segzyndpep(m): 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
Kokaine:
House wiring.

Its not difficult at all. Learn it using software first before practicals. In three months you can be a good electrician.

But this Canada thing, shey they said you must have some good funds in your account first

Please shafe the software
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Kokaine(m): 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
segzyndpep:

Please shafe the software
Download it

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by essence1: 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Kaytex:
Learn special care for d aged and care for people with special needs. It pays off. Also cleaning and mowing of flowers. They even have degree and diploma programs in these. This is what u can sharply do. D demand for these categories are high abroad and they don't joke with cleaning too. U can earn up to 2000 euros per month to do normal chores and cleaning for a family and more in organizations.

More details please
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nobody mentioned certification.
All these thing have certifications.
U need them to practice.
Heaven help u if somebody take u to court for job badly done, u are finished cos the first question is where is your certificate grin

This is not naija where u can just learn barbing and open shop grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Perra: 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
sassysure:
Nobody mentioned certification.
All these thing have certifications.
U need them to practice.
Heaven help u if somebody take u to court for job badly done, u are finished cos the first question is where is your certificate grin

This is not naija where u can just learn barbing and open shop grin

True talk o. What about certificate guys??
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by meckyzzz: 6:42am On Jun 15, 2020
You need atlist 12 months to get the skills...
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by ChrisOnye: 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
Please house, can being a truck driver a good skill to travel canada?
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by ziziangel(m): 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
GideonG:
I can coach you to learn Python and Data Analysis in 3months, then Machine learning and Data science in another 3 months making you confident in your self in Data science and artificial intelligence in 6months. But you must be serious, and have atleast half of my enthusiasm or be in harmony to be contagion. We can do it virtually anywhere you are, I can do it for free but there's only one problem at the moment, as a final year student of B.tech Computer Science ( even though i studied Petroleum engineering over a decade ago). My computer is currently damaged and I have to get a new one of which I have to partake in a Machine learning competition to win a prize for me to acquire a system like around 75k, so follow the advice of that guy that Mentioned Data Analysis, Data is the new oil now and the sexiest job of the century. And why would you limit your self to Analysis while you can be a Data scientist to enhance your value? Start learning Python immediately, we will meet along the way, by then I must have been more professional through my participation in online competitions called kaggle.com you should register at kaggle too, employers check your points in this field through kaggle, that's one of a great idea to get jobs in Data science and artificial intelligence. I wish you the best, until I got system make your personal effort to learn.

I'm highly interested in this.

Where you located?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Gokoyer0(m): 7:19am On Jun 17, 2020
Good advice
GideonG:
I can coach you to learn Python and Data Analysis in 3months, then Machine learning and Data science in another 3 months making you confident in your self in Data science and artificial intelligence in 6months. But you must be serious, and have atleast half of my enthusiasm or be in harmony to be contagion. We can do it virtually anywhere you are, I can do it for free but there's only one problem at the moment, as a final year student of B.tech Computer Science ( even though i studied Petroleum engineering over a decade ago). My computer is currently damaged and I have to get a new one of which I have to partake in a Machine learning competition to win a prize for me to acquire a system like around 75k, so follow the advice of that guy that Mentioned Data Analysis, Data is the new oil now and the sexiest job of the century. And why would you limit your self to Analysis while you can be a Data scientist to enhance your value? Start learning Python immediately, we will meet along the way, by then I must have been more professional through my participation in online competitions called kaggle.com you should register at kaggle too, employers check your points in this field through kaggle, that's one of a great idea to get jobs in Data science and artificial intelligence. I wish you the best, until I got system make your personal effort to learn.
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by BiolaOmowaye(m): 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
Can i have your whatsapp number please

GideonG:
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by nitdude: 8:42am On Jul 12, 2020
Pls send this to me: chimeeobi1@yahoo.com
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by nitdude: 8:43am On Jul 12, 2020
[quote author=WildSuccess post=88312602]

Pls send me this info
Chimeeobi1@yahoo.com
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by GideonG(m): 10:05am On Jul 12, 2020
BiolaOmowaye:
Can i have your whatsapp number please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by seanwilliam(m): 1:37am On Oct 07, 2020
lymelyte:
plese i need this boss
aspristined@gmail.com
good.. now I did email search and I traced it down to nairaland..

Bro why did you accuse me of scamming you 10k ooo, when and where me and you have deal?? Tell me ooooo you're pristine mind and u accused of scamming you 10k, when I never had any deal with u before.. I never even texted u or known u from anywhere ..abeg bro pls show where me and you have deal oo.. I had to search your mail on google and it directed me here ..

I know there might be mix up somewhere... I just dey check my old mails now and I found out u sent me email AS IF ME AND U DON DO DEAL BEFORE .. dem no go wish u o..

One love

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by RuggedSniper: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
Injiggerwolf:
6 months might not completely prepare you though it depends on you.
I will advice you to try ”Data Analysis/Analytics “. meaning you will able to learn Python Programming and R Programming (Basic).
There are high demand for such Skill here including other European countries.......and the average pay is $120,000 per annum.

Mind you, you don't need to be Computer Scientist, you only need to study on YouTube (subscribe to some channels), try some examples and solve some real case study problems.
Then you're good to go
^^^ +1
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by RuggedSniper: 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
GideonG:
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by YungLasaint(m): 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
Can you put me through which one to learn first that will get me into the job market?
IMO01:
I know a guy in Canada who migrated to Canada without paying a dime with his wife and daughter. The guy is a genius with Java and knows alot of programming languages. While He was in Nigeria, He was earning very well.

Programming language dey pay oh.
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by ECBDigital: 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
Wow! Here I am thinking digital skills are the bomb outside the country.
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Petyprince: 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
Phyton guys everywhere!
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Sirconnect: 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
I have more than 10years experience in electrical works but without any certification because i learnt the trade from a local shop whats is the possibility of me getting and electrician job in the uae ?
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by aycapri(m): 12:53am On Apr 14, 2021
RedCandy:
Ok guys pm me and I’ll add you to the whatsapp group so we can all learn python together.
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Jiyke(m): 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
southniyikaye:
try welding, concentrate on tig and mig welding. It's highly sought after in Canada till yesterday, about 1500 employer still want them in Canada with 25-40$ pay per hour, 40 hours a week.
But if you want to learn under 6 months, you must buy welding material like, tong, electrodes, then welding machine the practice at home after workshop sessions.
You go spend money Sha on materials.

Me, I have all it requires, na funding dey delay me or better still, learn from CITY AND GUILDS, their certificate is recognized all over the world, it is a UK school that deals on practical

Good evening Bro
Pls, how can reach you?
I want to know more about this welding of a thing
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
Jiyke:

Good evening Bro
Pls, how can reach you?
I want to know more about this welding of a thing
This is my digit 08033482134
hatsapp
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Jiyke(m): 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
grin grin
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Jiyke(m): 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread / The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) / 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.