Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? (78063 Views)

Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
[quote author=Jiyke post=103708426]

Good evening Bro
Pls, how can reach you?
I want to know more about this welding of a thing
This is my digit 08033482134[
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
Jiyke:

Thanks Bro, for ur quick response
pls help me modify the post, help me remove my number
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Jiyke(m): 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sirconnect:
I have more than 10years experience in electrical works but without any certification because i learnt the trade from a local shop whats is the possibility of me getting and electrician job in the uae ?
Just try and get a certificate
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by OpemipoDoyin: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
CsRockefeller:
According to my Dad, hand skills like carpentry, plumbing and co are hot cakes.

If you are also good with ICT you will be in demand.

You also need to go to a vocational school for a brief time so as to enable you get work. You can't just land in another man's country and immediately start looking for a job.

Again, all these depends on your visa type.
Electrical installation
HVAC?
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by OpemipoDoyin: 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
franchasng:
Go and learn any of these:

1.) Plumbing
2.) Carpentry
3.) Welding
4.) HVAC
5.) Diesel Engine Mechanic

But make sure you pass through Nigeria's Technical and craft college or something, and get government approved certificate. They have a school for this established by FG for these kinds of training, and if you can, enroll for trade test exam and seat for the exam.
Electrical installation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by cletz991(m): 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
What tools do one need for these skills
Injiggerwolf:
6 months might not completely prepare you though it depends on you.
I will advice you to try ”Data Analysis/Analytics “. meaning you will able to learn Python Programming and R Programming (Basic).
There are high demand for such Skill here including other European countries.......and the average pay is $120,000 per annum.

Mind you, you don't need to be Computer Scientist, you only need to study on YouTube (subscribe to some channels), try some examples and solve some real case study problems.
Then you're good to go
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by damoceile: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
Uniqueaccountant:
please I am a plumber...help me and I settle times 3 when I get there

I sent you a PM bro, concerning plumbing.
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Uniqueaccountant(m): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
damoceile:

I sent you a PM bro, concerning plumbing.
WhatsApp 08137167567. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Kenox: 2:18am On Sep 12, 2021
ewizard1:
Hmmm.

I am good with Carpentry and Wiring. Didn't learn it sha, those are stuffs I thought myself.
Can I contact you please?
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by MaxCray: 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
GideonG:
I can coach you to learn Python and Data Analysis in 3months, then Machine learning and Data science in another 3 months making you confident in your self in Data science and artificial intelligence in 6months. But you must be serious, and have atleast half of my enthusiasm or be in harmony to be contagion. We can do it virtually anywhere you are, I can do it for free but there's only one problem at the moment, as a final year student of B.tech Computer Science ( even though i studied Petroleum engineering over a decade ago). My computer is currently damaged and I have to get a new one of which I have to partake in a Machine learning competition to win a prize for me to acquire a system like around 75k, so follow the advice of that guy that Mentioned Data Analysis, Data is the new oil now and the sexiest job of the century. And why would you limit your self to Analysis while you can be a Data scientist to enhance your value? Start learning Python immediately, we will meet along the way, by then I must have been more professional through my participation in online competitions called kaggle.com you should register at kaggle too, employers check your points in this field through kaggle, that's one of a great idea to get jobs in Data science and artificial intelligence. I wish you the best, until I got system make your personal effort to learn.
Hello,

Please, can I tag along with you in your Data Science Journey? I know nothing about it and I intend picking up the skill next year.
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Innovate112: 12:59am On Jan 01, 2022
cool
Uniqueaccountant:
I can teach you plumbing for free if we two can Japa together... I'm in jos
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
Injiggerwolf:
6 months might not completely prepare you though it depends on you.
I will advice you to try ”Data Analysis/Analytics “. meaning you will able to learn Python Programming and R Programming (Basic).
There are high demand for such Skill here including other European countries.......and the average pay is $120,000 per annum.

Mind you, you don't need to be Computer Scientist, you only need to study on YouTube (subscribe to some channels), try some examples and solve some real case study problems.
Then you're good to go
Can I learn it with my phone
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by desi10mi: 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
GideonG:
I can coach you to learn Python and Data Analysis in 3months, then Machine learning and Data science in another 3 months making you confident in your self in Data science and artificial intelligence in 6months. But you must be serious, and have atleast half of my enthusiasm or be in harmony to be contagion. We can do it virtually anywhere you are, I can do it for free but there's only one problem at the moment, as a final year student of B.tech Computer Science ( even though i studied Petroleum engineering over a decade ago). My computer is currently damaged and I have to get a new one of which I have to partake in a Machine learning competition to win a prize for me to acquire a system like around 75k, so follow the advice of that guy that Mentioned Data Analysis, Data is the new oil now and the sexiest job of the century. And why would you limit your self to Analysis while you can be a Data scientist to enhance your value? Start learning Python immediately, we will meet along the way, by then I must have been more professional through my participation in online competitions called kaggle.com you should register at kaggle too, employers check your points in this field through kaggle, that's one of a great idea to get jobs in Data science and artificial intelligence. I wish you the best, until I got system make your personal effort to learn.

I am interested.. please can you share your email
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Lakseg: 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
MrSquint:
You could learn any of the following:
1. Auxillary Nursing:
2. Crane Operator;
3. Diving/Swimming;
4. You could train to be a gym Instructor;
5. Tailoring;
6. Barbing;
7. Hair Dressing;
8. Phone Technician/Repairs;
9. Carpentry; and
10. Driving.

Thank You
can one apply for u.s skilled visa as phone technician/engineer ?
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by DonNaldo: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
If you'll want to acquire a new skill or partner in investment in the personal care industry, waste no time in checking out this link.
https://www.nairaland.com/6925001/acquire-skill-personal-care-industry#109099867
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Jozzy088: 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
franchasng:
Go and learn any of these:

1.) Plumbing
2.) Carpentry
3.) Welding
4.) HVAC
5.) Diesel Engine Mechanic

But make sure you pass through Nigeria's Technical and craft college or something, and get government approved certificate. They have a school for this established by FG for these kinds of training, and if you can, enroll for trade test exam and seat for the exam.
pls I have trade test certificate in carpentry and joinery and a diploma in carpentry I went to government technical college how do I get to process jobs in Canada with this
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Jozzy088: 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
MrSquint:
You could learn any of the following:
1. Auxillary Nursing:
2. Crane Operator;
3. Diving/Swimming;
4. You could train to be a gym Instructor;
5. Tailoring;
6. Barbing;
7. Hair Dressing;
8. Phone Technician/Repairs;
9. Carpentry; and
10. Driving.

Thank You
pls I have trade test certificate in carpentry and joinery and a diploma in carpentry I went to government technical college how do I get to process jobs in Canada with this

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.