Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,646 members, 7,820,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? (78186 Views)

Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by danberg: 4:07am On Mar 15, 2020
nappy760:

Thanks for this info
I am trying to search them out but too many options can you be more specific
You're welcome. Here is the link:
t h e c a r e e r a c c e l e r a t o r s . c a
Remove the spaces. Note: their prices have gone up.
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by yemitexcel(m): 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
mavelli:

Correct.

Data Analytics with Python and R
MSC in an AI subject e.g Analytics, Computer Science, Engr or Mathematics (STEM)

Do not waste your time if you don't have the minimum of the above.

If you need assistance on how you can access those skills PM
Please I will need more explanation on this... yemite07@gmail.com... God bless u

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by nappy760(m): 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2020
danberg:

You're welcome. Here is the link:
t h e c a r e e r a c c e l e r a t o r s . c a
Remove the spaces. Note: their prices have gone up.

Yea thanks ...I came across this site and saw there aren't based in Nigeria.

But I'll still send them a mail and see what they have to say
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by b5ive(m): 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
U need a level of programming skills b4 venturing into cyber sec.
Ikjosh04:

What of cyber security?
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Acme45: 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
Johnsonbet365:
Hello house
please pardon my errors

Am thinking about learning a new skill in other to apply for a skill immigrants maybe through Canada or Australia skill immigrants but I don't know which Skill can I learn under 6 month so here is my question

What is the best SKILL can someone learn under 6 month in other to migrate to Europe via SKILL immigrant

you can never learn a better skill in just six months, don't let anyone deceive you.learning any skills takes minimum of 18 months plus.unless you want cut and nail, for which oyibo man country you wan go do cut and nail?

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by don10ky(m): 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2020
python Guys i think we should meet online via whatapp and help our selves with materials.. we need a mentor. i av been doing my best but we can help each other. let play with html for two weeks then we move to python. we must be determined.
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by don10ky(m): 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
opening a whatapp group i will DROP a project code so we can go from there. there is money in IT
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Clemsilver45: 10:21am On Mar 17, 2020
Parko:

Kindly add me 07034 71 42 05

Add me . 07065036032
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Nana12: 10:43am On Mar 17, 2020
Kindly add me 08186905956
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Clemsilver45: 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
Covid19:

I pm you bro...kindly respond or hit me on whatsapp +17622330051
Am much more interested please. 07065036032
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by GideonG(m): 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
Clemsilver45:

Am much more interested please. 07065036032
Nana12 please stop putting your phone number online, I sent you the message on WhatsApp. Just remember to remove the number later. PM is better
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Paccus: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
don10ky:
python Guys i think we should meet online via whatapp and help our selves with materials.. we need a mentor. i av been doing my best but we can help each other. let play with html for two weeks then we move to python. we must be determined.
Bro if you form WhatsApp group add me jare
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by spankyflex(m): 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
don10ky:
08145196228.add me
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Anonime1105(m): 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
GideonG:
I can coach you to learn Python and Data Analysis in 3months, then Machine learning and Data science in another 3 months making you confident in your self in Data science and artificial intelligence in 6months. But you must be serious, and have atleast half of my enthusiasm or be in harmony to be contagion. We can do it virtually anywhere you are, I can do it for free but there's only one problem at the moment, as a final year student of B.tech Computer Science ( even though i studied Petroleum engineering over a decade ago). My computer is currently damaged and I have to get a new one of which I have to partake in a Machine learning competition to win a prize for me to acquire a system like around 75k, so follow the advice of that guy that Mentioned Data Analysis, Data is the new oil now and the sexiest job of the century. And why would you limit your self to Analysis while you can be a Data scientist to enhance your value? Start learning Python immediately, we will meet along the way, by then I must have been more professional through my participation in online competitions called kaggle.com you should register at kaggle too, employers check your points in this field through kaggle, that's one of a great idea to get jobs in Data science and artificial intelligence. I wish you the best, until I got system make your personal effort to learn.

Quoted for reference sake
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by GideonG(m): 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
Anonime1105:

Quoted for reference sake
Great, nice
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Joekole: 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
GideonG:

I replied you with my Whatsapp number, thanks

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Anonime1105(m): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
Sapeleboy911:
Na this type of thread dey burst my head not sanusi that or buhari dis and those stupid tribal war threads.
Like others have said a skill related to IT is your best bet(DATA ANALYSIS) but I must confess the competition is huge . Tech is the new oil. Learn a programming language, don't learn it for learning sake. But learn and understand it, not cramming syntax on your head but gain a deep understanding of why things work this way and not that way. It will make you gain mastery in it. If you are dedicated and focus you can achieve this feat within 6-8 months with python.
You can enrol for a course on udemy download the course videos and view the videos offline. Anywhere you get stucked you can ask your instructor for more info. Your instructor will be your mentor then.
I myself I'm learning a python and ethical hacking by zaid on udemy. Though it is not easy but nothing good comes easy. The disadvantage of self learning is you easily loose your focus and your motivation.

Great one here!

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Anonime1105(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
CyberWolf:
Exactly, cyber security, programming and networking is the real deal. The thing is that all these specialization are interrelated. To be a good cyber security expert, you must be very vast in programming. To be a good networking expert, you have to be very good in programming too. And not only learning these stuffs, you must be writing certification exams from time to time. Cisco, Microsoft, Oracle(database), etc.

Another one!
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by RedCandy: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ok guys pm me and I’ll add you to the whatsapp group so we can all learn python together.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by timagentms: 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
RedCandy:
Ok guys pm me and I’ll add you to the whatsapp group so we can all learn python together.

I have pm you, pls check ur email sir. Thk u
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Joekole: 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
RedCandy:

Ok
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by RedCandy: 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
Scan this code to join the whatsapp group. I’ll be dropping materials on python from basic to the advanced stuff. You’ll have to keep up as I’ll not baby sit anyone.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by RedCandy: 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
https:// chat. whatsapp. com /G1SmfCVlVbWH5IDtWwcK04

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Alexbaby12(m): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
danberg:

Sent you a PM
I much interested. How can I join
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Joekole: 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author=RedCandy post=87699537]https:// chat. whatsapp. com /
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by icu4: 12:48am On Mar 24, 2020
what do you think is the best certification to have as a data scientist
Injiggerwolf:

Try these YouTube Channels

Amuls Academy : Python pattern Programming

Programming with Mosh (Python)

Ameer Fazal (Python & Basic Arithmetic)
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by JOGICE(m): 5:12am On Mar 25, 2020
Those who contacted me via mails i've sent u info for a new online Scholarship Certification Program on Data Science (Check ur inboxes). On completion of d introduction u'ld get a certificate, download, print it and continue with the learning. Their offer will last till 15th nxt month! make d best use of d oppurtunity at home. May kovid 1-9 and her chinko Aunty that jst came out b far frm all nairalanders...STAY@HOME and flex responsibly...
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Joekole: 10:25am On Mar 25, 2020
JOGICE:
Those who contacted me via mails i've sent u info for a new online Scholarship Certification Program on Data Science (Check ur inboxes). On completion of d introduction u'ld get a certificate, download, print it and continue with the learning. Their offer will last till 15th nxt month! make d best use of d oppurtunity at home. May kovid 1-9 and that fellow chinko Aunty that jst came out b far frm all nairalanders...STAY@HOME and flex responsibly...

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by timagentms: 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
JOGICE:
Those who contacted me via mails i've sent u info for a new online Scholarship Certification Program on Data Science (Check ur inboxes). On completion of d introduction u'ld get a certificate, download, print it and continue with the learning. Their offer will last till 15th nxt month! make d best use of d oppurtunity at home. May kovid 1-9 and that fellow chinko Aunty that jst came out b far frm all nairalanders...STAY@HOME and flex responsibly...

pls I have also done that. Thank you
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by jacobian01(m): 10:46am On Mar 26, 2020
Kokaine:
House wiring.

Its not difficult at all. Learn it using software first before practicals. In three months you can be a good electrician.

But this Canada thing, shey they said you must have some good funds in your account first
Please am interested, are you into it can you shield more light into it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) / 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.