Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Alright See Why Corona Virus Is Dangerous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alright See Why Corona Virus Is Dangerous (861 Views)

What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? / 10 Reasons Why Having A Backup Boyfriend Is Dangerous For Women - By Tayo Demola / Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alright See Why Corona Virus Is Dangerous by Mercisharelove(f): 10:22am On Mar 09, 2020
I saw this on

Re: Alright See Why Corona Virus Is Dangerous by Topestbilly(m): 11:45am On Mar 09, 2020
And when the media is silent, you will still come and say "the countries affected are not giving the public enough information"

Through this media we know the country and town this virus originated from, through media we have been given preventive ways to stay safe. Media comes with useful and useless news pick the one that suits you and move on.

3 Likes

Re: Alright See Why Corona Virus Is Dangerous by Mercisharelove(f): 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
Oh Lord
Re: Alright See Why Corona Virus Is Dangerous by proclinician: 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
Instead of you to make out time to study the microbiology of coronavirus paying attention to it's pathogenicity and virulence and equip yourself with knowledge you prefer to share a stupid meme. This exactly was my argument in a debate about the dangers of internet technology. Young people are not interested in reading the details about a situation but will rather create and share memes on it. It even appears to be worst among lazy Africans.
Re: Alright See Why Corona Virus Is Dangerous by Mercisharelove(f): 2:47am On Mar 10, 2020
proclinician:
Instead of you to make out time to study the microbiology of coronavirus paying attention to it's pathogenicity and virulence and equip yourself with knowledge you prefer to share a stupid meme. This exactly was my argument in a debate about the dangers of internet technology. Young people are not interested in reading the details about a situation but will rather create and share memes on it. It even appears to be worst among lazy Africans.

How much do you think you know flesh?

You better wake up from your mental slavery and tune up.

Your antenna is down down down into the depths of the seas..

Wake Up so that the true light will penetrate your entire being. We pray that the demon who is spreading the fear will catch up with your mouth now flesh..

But for us our kingdom will never fail.

Perfect love cast out fears, fear has torments.

Be free from fears. Say Amen

You probably are one of those mouth Christians without revelations and encounters. Just empty mouth.

The whole world hasn't seen anything yet, they shall be so tormented with fears, until they will come to us. They shall plead with us to teach them the secret of our boldness in this world

If you believe you are born again, why still believe that you could be infected Flesh everywhere.

Be free from fears right now.
Re: Alright See Why Corona Virus Is Dangerous by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:28am On Mar 10, 2020
Mercisharelove:
I saw this on
...Tell us y media is dangerous ,don't just post a photo n be Insulting people upandan ...Africans are so stupid
Re: Alright See Why Corona Virus Is Dangerous by Mercisharelove(f): 8:48am On Mar 10, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Tell us y media is dangerous ,don't just post a photo n be Insulting people upandan ...Africans are so stupid

Ysysysysys. Take your pillar Sofer relimitodk

(1) (Reply)

Will You Marry Someone Who Has Had Sex With 70% Of Your Friends? / Please Guys Am Confuse I Need Your Advise. / Popular Nigerian Musician Caught Banging Woman In A Toilet [ Watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.