Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,715 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage (25457 Views)

10 Important Reasons For Getting A DNA Test / There Are Five (5) Important Dresses A Woman Should Wear In Her Lifetime / 5 Important Baby Toy Safety Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by KiNg0G: 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2023
Respect

Regardless of your wealth and financial status, not being married or having a family of your own will result in being seen as inferior. It's possible that they won't make it clear to you because you're driving a highly expensive Jeep at the age of 40 or doing some philanthropic work in the community but bet they say it in your back laugh when you are not around.

They might be several news reports of you being impotent or a ritualist even someone that can't afford to feed himself talkless is wife would be regarded as a better man than you in public as custom demands mostly.

Now think about this if a rich man can get this treatment from the society talk more of a poor man.

Doors of breakthrough

I have seen so many men who were struggling in the past, but as soon they got married doors of breakthrough start manifesting in their lives. Different connections through their spouse, not necessarily from her family but from friends and well-wishers. People you don't know before will come through just to see your union grow..The aura becomes fresh everything becomes easy and might just be surprised because you are on a new path.

My cousin is a case study, he was picked to canada by his wife elder brother best friend 2018 and he came back to pick his family with him.

Historical references

Bro, I know you have other siblings who are males to carry the family name and that don't bother you that much but do you know about family history? They might be a time as long you don't have any offspring to form your own line your existence on earth will be totally wiped off for future generations to come.

They might be a time in the future where the younger generations would want to trace their ancestors and mistakes will be made like "our fore father's only gave birth to 3 children which are these, these and these" but because you got no offspring you would be easily left out and that's false history. A tempered history. ( You can't blame them you left no foot prints.)

sudden demise

If you want to know how painful it is, is when a matured man dies and he is not married or with kids to call is own. It get more worst when his parent is still alive. The embarrassment the shame, he nor born o... Several questions and answers within people there wanting to know how he lived his life. Some would even refused to pay last respect talk more of attending the burial.

Take a walk to that bury ground and see how he's buried like a chicken most times especially if he's poor or from a poor background. Nobody prays to die quick bro, but I beg you to reconsider your decision.

Joy of fulfillment

Take me as a case study from one prostitutes to another, I am tired already but I can't stop that's just the problem and I am not ready to stop yet maybe in the future. I would like to experience a family of my own some day with kids around, little baby girls to call me daddy
daddy especially when she's learning how to speak with innocent smile on her cheek. Little babies to run along when they see me coming, just to take the package in my hand and takes it inside the house.
Come on bro? Who doesn't want a change? I do everyone does..

I am just here to encourage those elders out there in their 40s and 50s is not too late to reconsider, everyone has a choice but sometimes we need to sit and meditate if we are in the right path in our various lifes.
That's what makes us a man

Thank you

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by incandescentena: 4:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
Wonderful

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by KiNg0G: 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
incandescentena:
Wonderful

E shock you bros?

5 Likes

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by incandescentena: 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
KiNg0G:

E shock you bros?

It makes absolute sense...for those girls

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Blackveil: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2023
These reasons are not enough to change my mind.

Even if it’s the only way to heaven, I'm not getting married

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by henrimoto(m): 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
KiNg0G:

E shock you bros?
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I like your writing Style. True Talk.

You didn't add Against loneliness. "Because of Companionship"

The negative Effect of Loneliness to the Mind is not a "small thing".

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by KiNg0G: 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
henrimoto:
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I like your writing Style. True Talk.

You didn't add Against loneliness. "Because of Companionship"

The negative Effect of Loneliness to the Mind is not a "small thing".
Nor be lie, that one join.
Thanks man.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by world123: 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
These are no reasons.🀨

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Carcholce: 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
The most important one is not even on the list.

What about free access to punna?

12 Likes

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by ERCROSS(m): 6:18am On Oct 27, 2023
Carcholce:

Scam of the century

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by HUSTLER001: 6:47am On Oct 27, 2023
Who marriage help?Mtchew!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Reminderz: 6:51am On Oct 27, 2023
Carcholce:

you're in 2023 and you still believe this? lol carry out a survey, and you'll be shocked the number of men that are in sexless marriages... many men are being friendzoned in the marriage.. the thing is most can't even speak out... don't be deceived, outwardly, they may look like Van Damme, inwardly, they may be another Will Smith... marriage or not, if you're a man who's powerful and has game, you go fvck, you go tire...

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Reminderz: 6:53am On Oct 27, 2023
@op, apart from the sudden demise due to not having any kid prior to death, and maybe respect in some part of the world, the rest are irrelevant... if not because of religion, morality and consequences, most men would rather remain unmarried and just go the baby mama way just to have some kids... marriage doesn't benefit men in this modern century...

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Dogalmighty17: 8:37am On Oct 27, 2023
This is the most stupid thread in the history of niaraland.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Newborn27(f): 9:17am On Oct 27, 2023
Blackveil:
These reasons are not enough to change my mind.

Even if it’s the only way to heaven, I'm not getting married

Can you share the story that made you have this strong determination?

We might have one or two lessons from your story.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by pocohantas(f): 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
Reminderz:
@op, apart from the sudden demise due to not having any kid prior to death, and maybe respect in some part of the world, the rest are irrelevant... if not because of religion, morality and consequences, most men would rather remain unmarried and just go the baby mama way just to have some kids... marriage doesn't benefit men in this modern century...

Religion, morality and consequences is against, ritual killings, drug trafficking, kidnapping, armed robbery, rape, yahoo,fornication, adultery...etc

Yet you and your fellow "most men" do it everyday. Not minding the consequences.

Nobody is forcing you to marry. Please don't marry, but stop using your personal/family experience to talk down on marriage. Go the babymama route let us hear word abeg!

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Reminderz: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2023
pocohantas:

Religion, morality and consequences is against, ritual killings, drug trafficking, kidnapping, armed robbery, rape, yahoo,fornication, adultery...etc

Yet you and your fellow "most men" do it everyday. Not minding the consequences.

Nobody is forcing you to marry. Please don't marry, but stop using your personal/family experience to talk down on marriage. Go the babymama route let us hear word abeg!
wetin dey worry this one we dey talk about marriage, you carry kidnapping enter... you forget your sense inside your pant?? I kidnap you before? abi na rob I rob you? you nor fit go crime section go discuss that one...?? it seems being logical is not your forte...

and for the thing wey you talk for that bolded line, nor be you go tell me wetin I go do...

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by pocohantas(f): 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2023
Reminderz:

wetin dey worry this one we dey talk about marriage, you carry kidnapping enter... you forget your sense inside your pant?? I kidnap you before? abi na rob I rob you? you nor fit go crime section go discuss that one...?? it seems being logical is not your forte...

and for the thing wey you talk for that bolded line, nor be you go tell me wetin I go do...

Oga, there are many things religion and morals is against and I listed them for you. For someome that doesn't care about marriage, you are so obsessed with family section and marital topics.

Don't marry! Nobody here would notice o!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by pocohantas(f): 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
Does RELIGION and MORAL support ritual killing?

You suddenly become so moralistic when it involves marriage, but not crime? grin grin

Billions of men in the world and one 3rd world redpiller thinks he is their mouthpiece on marital affairs. If not religion and morals indeed!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Kobojunkie: 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
None of your ideas make really good sense to me but this particular one caught my attention.
KiNg0G:
β–  sudden demise
If you want to know how painful it is, is when a matured man dies and he is not married or with kids to call is own. It get more worst when his parent is still alive. The embarrassment the shame, he nor born o... Several questions and answers within people there wanting to know how he lived his life. Some would even refused to pay last respect talk more of attending the burial.
β–  Take a walk to that bury ground and see how he's buried like a chicken most times especially if he's poor or from a poor background. Nobody prays to die quick bro, but I beg you to reconsider your decision.
The above is testament to how seriously fked up traditional reasoning in Nigeria indeed is. undecided

2. So, the issue is he had no kids and not that he died poor and probably without plans for how his remains should be taken care of? WOW... seriously messed up reasoning. undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
In a nutshell, marriage is just as important to men as it is to women and it is an achievement too.

Una don gaslight women so much on this marriage issue. Little wonder men can't let women breathe when marriage is discussed.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Reminderz: 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2023
pocohantas:

This is Mr Logical's post on ritual killing. Does RELIGION and MORAL support it?

You suddenly become so moralistic when it involves marriage, but not crime? grin grin

Billions of men in the world and one 3rd world redpiller thinks he is their mouthpiece on marital affairs. If not religion and morals indeed!!
Mrs Poco, what do you want from me

6 Likes

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by pocohantas(f): 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2023
Persephone1:
In a nutshell, marriage is just as important to men as it is to women and it is an achievement too.

Una don gaslight women so much on this marriage issue. Little wonder men can't let women breathe when marriage is discussed.

They can't breathe because it doesn't favour them.

Marriage doesn't favour men, that is why they want more than one wife.

That is why they remarry before the coffin of the first wife sinks.

That is why they shame single ladies. They hate marriage so much that they want these women to trap them into it.

That is why they shame babymamas.

That is why they hate to hear a woman divorced her husband. She should have endured with the man in a marriage he doesn't benefit from.

LOGIC101 grin grin

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by pocohantas(f): 4:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
Reminderz:

Mrs Poco, what do you want from me

Don't ever marry.
I dare you not to marry.
You must remain single till death.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Reminderz: 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
pocohantas:

Don't ever marry. I dare you not to marry. You must remain single till death.
eeeh!! but what if she wants me to marry her

1 Like

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by pocohantas(f): 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2023
Reminderz:

eeeh!! but what if she wants me to marry her

Don't marry her. Stand your ground.
You can't do what you don't benefit from.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2023
pocohantas:

They can't breathe because it doesn't favour them.

Marriage doesn'r favour men, that is why they want more than one wife.

That is why they remarry before the coffin of the first wife sinks.

That is why they shame single ladies. They hate marriage so much that they want these women to trap them into it.

That is why they shame babymamas.

That is why they hate to hear a woman divorced her husband. She should have endured with the man in a marriage he doesn't benefit from.

LOGIC101 grin grin
They keep telling us they want to go the baby mama at every given opportunity like who cares. Are we to beg or what I don't understand?

If marriage does not benefit them then they should stay away from it and move on. They can become monks or enter convent join who cares. We will help them pack bags and give them befitting farewell.

Chochochocho everytime over something they don't benefit from.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by pocohantas(f): 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2023
Persephone1:
They keep telling us they want to go the baby mama at every given opportunity like who cares. Are we to beg or what I don't understand?

If marriage does not benefit them then they should stay away from it and move on. They can become monks or enter convent join who cares. We will help them pack bags and give them befitting farewell.

Chochochocho everytime over something they don't benefit from.

As in! I doubt there is any sane woman begging them to marry her. Allow the men that see importance in marriage to marry. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Kobojunkie: 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2023
KiNg0G:
β–  Joy of fulfillment Take me as a case study from one prostitutes to another, I am tired already but I can't stop that's just the problem and I am not ready to stop yet maybe in the future. I would like to experience a family of my own some day with kids around, little baby girls to call me daddy daddy especially when she's learning how to speak with innocent smile on her cheek. Little babies to run along when they see me coming, just to take the package in my hand and takes it inside the house. Come on bro? Who doesn't want a change? I do everyone does..
β–  I am just here to encourage those elders out there in their 40s and 50s is not too late to reconsider, everyone has a choice but sometimes we need to sit and meditate if we are in the right path in our various lifes. That's what makes us a man
Experience? Please understand that being a parent is a life time commitment. If you are not fully committed to taking full responsibility for the nurturing and raising of healthy children, then it is better you continue playing around with the prostitutes. There are currently millions of abandoned children on the streets of Nigeria, many of them produced by people who thought to "experience" a family of their own. So, please, think twice before considering having kids or abandoning your current life which may turn out best for you. undecided

2. Please leave them alone and focus instead on you. If what makes you a man is having kids - burdens - you are likely not mentally and physically equipped to carry, all in order that you may feel validated by others, then there is something wrong with the way you reason. undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by KiNg0G: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
pocohantas:

This is Mr Logical's post on ritual killing. Does RELIGION and MORAL support it?

Since how many years come you always derail thread, atleast they is a stage a person gets to in life, That they try to comport themselves in public due to maturity.

I don't appreciate what you are doing on my thread. Take it elsewhere....

Nlfpmod

7 Likes

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by KiNg0G: 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Experience? Please understand that being a parent is a life time commitment. If you are not fully committed to taking full responsibility for the nurturing and raising of healthy children, then it is better you continue playing around with the prostitutes. There are currently millions of abandoned children on the streets of Nigeria, many of them produced by people who thought to "experience" a family of their own. So, please, think twice before considering having kids or abandoning your current life which may turn out best for you. undecided

2. Please leave them alone and focus instead on you. If what makes you a man is having kids - burdens - you are likely not mentally and physically equipped to carry, all in order that you may feel validated by others, then there is something wrong with the way you reason. undecided

My post is not for you but for people who are free minded and ready to see reasons from a different perspective.

I am not here to force anyone to marry, I am just here to state some facts that I think it's important.

Once again my post is not a force but for open minded individuals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Kobojunkie: 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
KiNg0G:
β–  My post is not for you but for people who are free minded and ready to see reasons from a different perspective.
β–  I am not here to force anyone to marry, I am just here to state some facts that I think it's important. Once again my post is not a force but for open minded individuals
1. By free-minded, you surely mean those who are gullible and would swallow that gobbledegook you typed up their hook, line, and sinker? undecided

2. Marriage is a choice to be made by individuals particularly those who are able to bear the burden that goes with it. So attempts to persuade with lame ideas are really unnecessary and uncalled for. undecided

By the way, you probably want to look up the meaning of the terms you use there as the free-minded/open-minded rarely give a flying fk about what others think or say of them. Your entire write-up reeks of an attempt to caress people into basing their perception of self on the biased views and prejudices held by others. undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Personal Observation About Nigerian "Adults" / I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court / Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.