Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike (48450 Views)

SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 / ASUU Commences Indefinite Strike / ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by rightchic(f): 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
ok.

Please check my signature for your high quality tiles
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by IamSoProlific: 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
My baby can now visit....abeg it's should last for two months oooo!!!!!

So we fvcklix and chill.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by allandutch: 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
Witcher:
Awesome.. education is not even necessary in Nigeria. Many graduates without Job
You have a point.
Nigeria, a country that produces thousands - if not millions - of graduates without a clue as to what to do with them.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by Victornezzar: 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
alsudan:
By the time Buhari is done with Nigeria, Somalia and Yemen would be paradise.

Not Buhari's fault

They went on a strike for their selfish gain

Read the whole story

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by phpier: 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
Onyeedum:
FG dy play with dis guys, it can only be implemented for kissqpolitical interest. Early 2022.
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by phpier: 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
Onyeedum:
FG dy play with dis guys, it can only be implemented for kissqqpolitical interest. Early 2022.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by UncleSlimz(m): 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
May God help us in this Country. Educational standard poor ASUU embarking on strike corpers going to camp graduates roaming the street younger one's wishing to go to school nd join this algorithm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by Reffoneee: 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
Thank God
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by DollarBuddy: 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
alsudan:
By the time Buhari is done with Nigeria, Somalia and Yemen would be paradise.

the kunu sipping, gworo chewing gays knows no good about education. He believes it is Haram for children of the Talakawa to get an education while he sends his wards to study abroad.

Bubu is the biggest scam of the 20th century...
PMB is the biggest Yahoo Boy

5 Likes

Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by GreenArrow1(m): 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
Stupid lot. With all the problems we are facing in this country, ASUU strike is the least of our problems. PMB should sack all these idiots and replace them with fresh recruits from the large pool of unemployed undergraduates in the country.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by DModeCntStopMe: 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
shocked

Welcome development!

Remarkable fit achieved by buhari's regime

I strongly advocate for buhari to go for 3rd tenure, and after 4 years if alive should go for 4th and 5th
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by Nnecky(f): 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
[quote author=alsudan post=87294330]By the time Buhari is done with Nigeria, Somalia and Yemen would be paradise.

grin grin grin
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by CuteYvonne777: 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
Not again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by mceze(m): 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
Scammer! You will die a miserable death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by SaintLucia: 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
TorT8118:
grin sweet news
U will be 28 by the time they call off their strike, and probably graduate at the age of 31 after another strike and by that time, life go don sweet u pass why u come this world.
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by goshen26: 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
K
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by unbitchable(m): 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
Witcher:
Awesome.. education is not even necessary in Nigeria. Many graduates without Job. Everyone wants easy money just because they have certificate. What we need in Nigeria is farming tools not education. Africans men are known to be family oriented and productive not this current lazy miscreants men. Gambling, scamming watching football and doing nothing... Indeed the white man is the De vel for changing how society works. Capitalism is the worst thing that ever happens to this world
Lord Lugard had parked animals with human beings. For all its worth, if you don't value Education up north, we value it down south. the fact that quota system is a political tool to help the north does not make Education less priority in the south
what percentage of the budget buhari allocated to Education?
The standard of Education has fallen short from the 60s because idiots are at the corridors of power.

6 Likes

Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by chosky2589(m): 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sack Dem And Employ Fresh Blood, they are tired of working

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by dangotesmummy: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
iammo:
angry

Buhari's stubbornness and lack of diplomatic compromise would shake this country, from APC to ASUU and Kano even Doctors would soon join..

Buhari thinks if he remains silent and act ignorant people would exclude him for his actions and inactions

I don't know whether bubu is deaf or blind to the plight of nigerians.i Don't know what sector is functioning optimally

Almost all sectors have crumbled yet he is still behaving non challantly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by jimts(m): 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
Dear affected students,

Hustle hard (legally) within this period so that when they finally decide to call off the strike, you can tell them to go hell with their certificates and get on with your new business..

#Word4TheWise

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by Fragility6: 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
IamSoProlific:
My baby can now visit....abeg it's should last for two months oooo!!!!!

So we fvcklix and chill.
See diz werey o. Na Bleep dey ur mind. Afta 3-4 days she no b like who u dey miss again trust me
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by realstars: 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
That strike is illegal
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by Arielnatasha(f): 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
Thank God... My tomorrow's test is cancelled... Who school epp..
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by Fragility6: 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
GreenArrow1:
Stupid lot. With all the problems we are facing in this country, ASUU strike is the least of our problems. PMB should sack all these idiots and replace them with fresh recruits from the large pool of unemployed undergraduates in the country.
Even d Fresh ones go strike
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by Sasaeniyan29(m): 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
I agree with you to some extent but do you think Nigeria government has done enough to improve the education system in the country.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by proclinician: 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
GreenArrow1:
Stupid lot. With all the problems we are facing in this country, ASUU strike is the least of our problems. PMB should sack all these idiots and replace them with fresh recruits from the large pool of unemployed undergraduates n the country.

Haha guy.
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by GreenArrow1(m): 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
chosky2589:
Sack Dem And Employ Fresh Blood, they are tired of working

My point exactly.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by wallisdon: 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
Are they not receiving salaries.They should stop this rubbish.How about the millions of graduate roaming the street without job or anything to do to earn living .They should be happy they all have paying jobs.I know education is the bedrock but they are not impacting on students anymore.They are just after themselves.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by Flier: 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2020
This criminal organization probably strike because of IPPIS but used 11 years old agreement as the excuse
With Buhari not going for 3rd term I am sure he won’t give them anything they want this time so you guys should start saving for private schools beside they should be read to say bye bye to their salaries if the price of oil should hit $30 per barrel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by marz17(m): 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
Assu abeg una for wait make we finish exams na!
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by showafrica(m): 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
Witcher:
Awesome.. education is not even necessary in Nigeria. Many graduates without Job. Everyone wants easy money just because they have certificate. What we need in Nigeria is farming tools not education. Africans men are known to be family oriented and productive not this current lazy miscreants men. Gambling, scamming watching football and doing nothing... Indeed the white man is the De vel for changing how society works. Capitalism is the worst thing that ever happens to this world

They should simply shut down tertiary institutions and convert them to productive companies. SSCE level is ok for basic education. since 80s, i have been hearing ASUU strike year in year out. Nonesense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekweremadu, Portable: See UNILORIN Exam Question / Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation / 2 Ugandan Students Wore Revealing Clothes To An Event - University Summons Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.