Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike (48454 Views)

SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 / ASUU Commences Indefinite Strike / ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by flaggbarnett85: 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
Okayoo

zzzz//////
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by kokkubabboni421(m): 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
Witcher:
Awesome.. education is not even necessary in Nigeria. Many graduates without Job. Everyone wants easy money just because they have certificate. What we need in Nigeria is farming tools not education. Africans men are known to be family oriented and productive not this current lazy miscreants men. Gambling, scamming watching football and doing nothing... Indeed the white man is the De vel for changing how society works. Capitalism is the worst thing that ever happens to world
aptly said sage
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by desiredhome: 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
Lostz:

Are a teenager?
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by scoundrel(f): 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
Time don reach? Nairaland don hammer. This is the situation which brings a lot of financial revenue to bloggers and other online businesses aimed at the youth. I have noticed the amount of users here have dropped immensely. Somebody’s terrible business skills is chasing users away.
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by Brunicekid(m): 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
Busolababby1:
I thought ASUU strike is now a thing of the past
Honestly, that was what i thought too.
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by frankobobby(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
Oh no! Not this time I'm about to graduate
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by vickydevoka(m): 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
GreenArrow1:
Stupid lot. With all the problems we are facing in this country, ASUU strike is the least of our problems. PMB should sack all these idiots and replace them with fresh recruits from the large pool of unemployed undergraduates in the country.
Mumu na buhari way no go school go sack professor
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by Nwadiuto247: 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
GreenArrow1:
Stupid lot. With all the problems we are facing in this country, ASUU strike is the least of our problems. PMB should sack all these idiots and replace them with fresh recruits from the large pool of unemployed undergraduates in the country.

Useless boy

Be reasonable
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by Manasseh2018(m): 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
grin grin
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by KelvinCoaster(m): 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
ASUU and 'Strike' is like thunder and lightening! They go hand-in-hand.
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by Benwems(m): 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
worlexy:
It's link part of ASUU's yearly agenda is going on strike.

Bunch of sex-for-marks educated illiterates
Exactly. Nobody with common sense will support ASUU. They collect sorting money, sex people future wives and steal the money government gives them for infrastruture.
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by Omar09(m): 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
Just when I was through with school these mofos decided to strike. I'd have loved a mini holiday in between school days.

And yes I don't like school.
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by starz100: 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
ASUU which way, FG which way. You all taking Nigerians for a ride
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by Legendguru: 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
ASUU again with their vanity strikes that never yields anythig
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by ayuba070(m): 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
Rotmaxx:
are u in Abu? n did u mean maths341

Oqa nobody cancelled MATH341 oo better come and write test.
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by writeprof(m): 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
alsudan:
By the time Buhari is done with Nigeria, Somalia and Yemen would be paradise.

I reject this for my Nigeria in Jesus' name! By the time we the youth of Nigeria are done with the corrupt politicians, Nigeria would be like Dubai!
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by Arielnatasha(f): 7:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
Rotmaxx:
are u in Abu? n did u mean maths341
I'm in Uniport

1 Like

Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by IamSoProlific: 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
Fragility6:

See diz werey o. Na Bleep dey ur mind. Afta 3-4 days she no b like who u dey miss again trust me

Haven't seen her for ages mehn.
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by slimhomiequan(m): 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
It is only in Nigeria you spend 8 years in the university for a 4 years programme cos of strike...

NIGERIA NA SCAM!

NIGERIA IS A SHIITHOLE COUNTRY!
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by bluefilm: 9:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
Flier:
This criminal organization probably strike because of IPPIS but used 11 years old agreement as the excuse
With Buhari not going for 3rd term I am sure he won’t give them anything they want this time so you guys should start saving for private schools beside they should be read to say bye bye to their salaries if the price of oil should hit $30 per barrel

Correct man!

Guy, you be man wey sabi.

ASUU na just ordinary noise makers dem be but this time around, na dem go even promise the gofment say dem no go ever go on strike again by the time gofment is thru with dem this time around, aswear.

Nonsense. undecided

1 Like

Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by tonyskill: 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by phenylalanine(m): 1:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
Witcher:
Awesome.. education is not even necessary in Nigeria. Many graduates without Job. Everyone wants easy money just because they have certificate. What we need in Nigeria is farming tools not education. Africans men are known to be family oriented and productive not this current lazy miscreants men. Gambling, scamming watching football and doing nothing... Indeed the white man is the De vel for changing how society works. Capitalism is the worst thing that ever happens to this world
I do not get u? to me I feel capitalism could have been d best thing for this country. Not the one we are practicing where all economy policies is determine by the government
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
iammo:
angry

Buhari's stubbornness and lack of diplomatic compromise would shake this country, from APC to ASUU and Kano even Doctors would soon join..

Buhari thinks if he remains silent and act ignorant people would exclude him for his actions and inactions

You're right. Buhari is the worst president in the whole world. This is the last time an illiterate and tribalistic man will be made president. He doesn't fit into the modern society. His character is archaic. I'm sure foreign countries must have insulted Nigerians a great deal because of this primitive man called Buhari. His wickedness is worse than that of Satan.
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by PropertyBuying(f): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
Busolababby1:
I thought ASUU strike is now a thing of the past
Need you be reminded that this is Nigeria where strike actions are the order of the day?!
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by willyjacs(m): 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
Witcher:
Awesome.. education is not even necessary in Nigeria. Many graduates without Job. Everyone wants easy money just because they have certificate. What we need in Nigeria is farming tools not education. Africans men are known to be family oriented and productive not this current lazy miscreants men. Gambling, scamming watching football and doing nothing... Indeed the white man is the De vel for changing how society works. Capitalism is the worst thing that ever happens to this world
lol calm down bro.
na just strike.... They are not abolishing varsity education
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by edoairways: 8:57am On Mar 11, 2020
Benwems:

Exactly. Nobody with common sense will support ASUU. They collect sorting money, sex people future wives and steal the money government gives them for infrastruture.
Don't use the sin of few bad eggs to judge all. There are lecturers that are satisfied with their salaries. Rather than steal from students, they are engage in other legitimate businesses
Re: ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike by Xclusiveme: 9:53am On Mar 16, 2020
Witcher:

Without education, would u be able to type what you typed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekweremadu, Portable: See UNILORIN Exam Question / Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation / 2 Ugandan Students Wore Revealing Clothes To An Event - University Summons Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.