Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,728 members, 7,834,418 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra (68702 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Tmb78(m): 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
selemempe:
stop showing pictures of older women... show us young Igbo girls of middle class background... your people are following them upanda on Instagram, turning them to celebs... you know that I'm saying the truth
OK then, since the ones in those pictures were not young before and ijeoma Agu is now considered OLD now grin
then tell me why a Yoruba man in his senses, who is not under jaruma spell, will consider the following as Whites like you said

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Osidazz19: 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

Blah blah blah

It might look like nonsense since you lack the mental capacity to comprehend simple logic.

STFU and get LOST.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Ojiofor: 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
Citytrend:
The wife looks Supper Dapper. The Yorubas are taking away all Ibo fine babes

We get more than enough fine babes to go round.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by frozen70(f): 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
Inkling:
This woman is a real woman

For you to stay with the like of FFK

She deserves award

Nothing like that

She is married to a man that loves her and she is just at home, the man gives care to her and her family, what else does she wants

Beside he just had female children from his previous marriage but she gave him boys through out

Tell me where will she have issues with him

Fani commands respect as a person

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by homealone00: 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
nedekid:

Yeah they have nice, neat, unsmelling congos that is really good for smashing. My guy I wount blame you as it must be a world of difference from the other side where you come from where their Congo stinks to high heaven. They Bleep bala by 7 am before bathing, Nak tunde 8am still without washing up and still wearing same panties, Nak chinedu by 10am, still unwashed. Lol. By 12pm still neva baff. Lol
Mr stinking kongo cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by dragunov: 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
OfoIgbo:

OBJ was shot in the buttocks because he was running away from the war front. Otherwise he would have been shot in his belly or chest.

Fulanis alone faced Yorubas, and still managed to annex Ilorin.

Every NIgerian ethnic group fought against the Igbos, and Igbos are still standing.

If all the ethnic groups fight against Yorubas, there will be nothing like Yorubas after a few weeks of the war

There you go. Always ready to spew lies and half truths at any given opportunity. Igbo people and chest beating. Every Nigerian ethnic group fought against igbo yan yan yan yan yan .......standing. The igbo nation(s) is standing today because your war commander surrendered. He officially surrendered to stop the annihilation of igbos and the surrender was benevolently accepted. Remember Phillip Effiong? He was an Efik man. He surrendered for your people so that goons like you can be born years later to start grandstanding on social media. He was the most efficient military officer and the real hero of the Biafran effort.
But what do you do? You come here and start claiming nonsense, saying things beyond your comprehension. Yan yan yan yan yan Fulani alone faced the Yorubas and still managed to annex ilorin, like you know jacksh.it about these noble people's history.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Kennyswag: 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
Tmb78:
OK then, since those ones were not young before and ijeoma Agu is now considered OLD now grin
then tell me why a Yoruba man in his senses, who is not under jaruma spell, will consider the following as Whites like you said
igbo women are very masculine looking

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by eagleu: 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
Henryabuja:
Who is this Usman Dan-fodio again cheesy cheesy cheesy

Over fed usman dan Fodio!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Bobbyfreshh(m): 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
Osidazz19:

It might look like nonsense since you lack the mental capacity to comprehend simple logic.

STFU and get LOST.

E pain am ....ODE

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Slimtzy: 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
flejnr:
His last outing before going to join Olisa metuh in prison I guess

ipob miscreants won't like this

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by carnal: 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
Heistman:
sharrap.. Yoruba/Igbo marriage wey no even reach 5% of inter tribal marriage in Nigeria sef..
untrue and depends on your location. With my experience figure is above 10%(Yoruba/Igbo marriage)
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Topmaike007(m): 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
Angelinastto:
RIP to the dead. His wife tho grin
she's dope

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Bekool(m): 5:43pm On Mar 09, 2020
ngoxievergreen:
We just completed the three day burial rites and funeral of my father-in-law, the late Mr. Hilary Chikwendu of Nanka, Anambra state.

It was a historic occasion and I thank all those that came from far and wide to honor us with their presence and that supported and stood by us.

Special thanks goes to His Royal Highness Igwe Godwin Ezeilo, the traditional ruler of Nanka, the representatives of Ohaeneze, the representatives of Afenifere and the representatives of the Ooni of Ife for attending the funeral and to the people of Nanka for making it such a great occassion.

I also thank His Royal Majesty the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Ojaja 11, Prophet T.B. Joshua of SCOAN, the President of CAN, Rev. Samson Ayokunle, the President of Ohaeneze, Chief John Nnia Nwodo, the Deputy Leader of Afenifere, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, the Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari, Mallam Abba Kyari, Governor Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti state, Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi state, Governor Ifeanyi Ugwanyi of Enugu state, Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi state, Governor Bello Mohammed Matawalle of Zamfara state, Deputy Governor Ude Oko Chukwu of Abia state, the Chairman of the Security and Exchange Commission, Mr. Olufemi Lijadu, the Chairman of Innoson Motors, Chief Chukwuemeka Innosen, the former Minister of Special Duties, Alhaji Tanimu Turaki SAN, the former Minister of National Planning, Alhaji Abubakar Sulaiman, the Leader of IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the spokesman of the Yoruba Summit Group, Mogaji Adejumo, the spokesman of the CAN President, Pastor Bayo Oladeji, Chief Awotide Akantioke, Chief Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Pastor Anjorin of Mountain of Fire Ministries, Rev. Emmanuel Olorunmagba of Total Liberation Mission and countless others for their prayers, encouragement and display of love and solidarity at this difficult time.

May God reward, bless and keep you all and may Papa's beautiful soul rest in peace.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158199543017210&id=62188827209

These are real men that matters in Nigeria I don't even know that president abba kyari is also a close friend of ffk shocked wonders.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by BULLIONVAN4(m): 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
homealone00:
we like fucking them... technically, I have bleeped about 10 igbo Amaka... that's what they are actually good for grin
as you're fùcking the Igbo Amakas( which you assume to be their profession)

Do you know how many omoluabis that are being fùcked on daily basis especially by the male Amakas??

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Tmb78(m): 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
Kennyswag:
igbo women are very masculine looking
See guy,I don't have any problem with them and their women
after all, my kid sister is married to an Igbo man though he doesn't talk or behave like those here on nairaland.

My grouse is for them to start overhyping their women and talk bullshit about ours.
Yoruba men have been marrying from diff tribes from time immemorial, like Edo,Fulani,Hausa,Igbo and the rest,out of all the tribes,it's only the Igbo that make a big deal out of it.
One wonders why it's so.
Agreed,some of their women are beautiful, but some of them are so ugly and dirty that you will have nightmares, trust me.
We even are now discovering that some of them use make up to create the illusion of beauty!
And that some very fair ones actually bleached or toned thanks to social media.
So,for a nonentity to come and say we yorubas see their women as white women is not only hilarious but shows some of them are actually high on their fake drugs.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by bizzibodi(m): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
What is d relevance of fkk that such roll calls shld attend his papa-in-law burial.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by ArcFresky(m): 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
His cloth cannot even hide his potbelly
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by iammo(m): 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
honestly nothing you tell a childish dunce that would sink in... so i will tell you what you want to hear ,Ibo won the civil war, ibo are not marginalized and all loans goes to them... Ojukwu is super commander that made his biafra a reality and never ran like a fool...
, 3 million never died, no point arguing init? just make sure you pay our loan

OfoIgbo:

You even made the matter worse. So Yorubas did not even lift a finger to fight, thus confirming the cowardice that is synonymous with that tribe, and yet they lost Ilorin. Can you imagine.
So basically just a few Fulanis cornered a huge chunk of Yorubaland with a Fulani emir to forever rule over Yoruba affairs in Ilorin.

So the whole Fulani can easily overrun the whole of Yorubaland in a matter of hours.
Simple Revolution Now, just at the sight of a truckload of policemen, the Yoruba cowards fled, and have never been heard from again.

Abiola your god was captured in a woman's disguise trying to escape, and rightly thrown into jail where he rotted and died like a rat.

Oladipo Diya, a so called general and a former vice president, was seen kneeling, crying and begging Abacha. Adisa and Diya also knelt and begged a far more junior officer. Word on the street was that they offered to be Hamza Mustapha's gay bitches, which Mustapha turned down outrightly. The cowardice in your genes is overwhelming.

Last time one of your alayes tried to test out this phantom Igbo cowardice, he nearly got lynched to death in Yorubaland.

Obasanjo got shot in his backside by a brave Biafran soldier who saw him fleeing the battlefield. Reconcile with this fact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Exodora: 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
Citytrend:
The wife looks Supper Dapper. The Yorubas are taking away all Ibo fine babes
Let help abi is good to be kind otherwise na monkeys go full that region.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by atkinsrusso20: 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
Very Interesing

zzzz//////
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Dollabiz: 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Organs(m): 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin

Yelobam moozelems won't be happy with this.

Lol, Na the one wey yoruba people reject una carry for head. Chai, na Igbo people i dey pity for 2023. When you abuse North and Buhari finish, i will see who you will align with to win presidency in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by madjune(m): 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
The average Afonja man remains ever crazy over the fabled Ibo yellow pawpaw girl.

There's something shallow or parochial about the intelligence which perceives such girls as beauty epitomes.
It's mostly the unschooled and drop outs that lust after yellow pawpaw who litter the market place, bleaching from the cheap soap next shop.

Unfortunately, FFK and many other average afonjas fell in this class.
I can't quite blame them.
Such is how you turn out when you're not as exposed.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Exodora: 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
iammo:
grin

Fani speaks while ibo leaders and kings bow to listen..

Fani Kayode Omo Odua from Ile ife sent to Ibo land to do some colonization first step was through Bianca Ojukwu

meanwhile we all know whose bobrisky's whitening cream customer dada is, when all you family are charcoal black and you are micheal Jackson white

What is this mumu saying .
My sister is the only fair person in my house that is because she takes after my grandma others are just brown sugar. Looking at her complexion there is no eveidence of bleach , you can say she tone her complexion not bleach as in bleaching.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by iammo(m): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
Exodora:

What is this mumu saying .
My sister is the only fair person in my house that is because she takes after my grandma others are just brown sugar. Looking at her complexion there is no eveidence of bleach , you can say she tone her complexion not bleach as in bleaching.

grin eyah... only your mum can answer this, even your mum knows the real mumu

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Tmb78(m): 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
iammo:

Abi na.Imagine someone saying snow white didn't bleach.Though,I'm not saying she wasn't a bit fair before.
Look at her picture below and take note of her legs.I guess that was when she wanted to be whiter than the whites grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Exodora: 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
iammo:

You think because your mum bleeps everything around her so do others cretinism like you
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by iammo(m): 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
Tmb78:
Abi na.Imagine someone saying snow white didn't bleach.Though,I'm not saying she wasn't a bit fair before.
Look at her picture below and take note of her legs.I guess that was when she wanted to be whiter than the whites grin grin

grin grin bobrisky day one customer

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Mizwisdom(f): 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
Inkling:
This woman is a real woman

For you to stay with the like of FFK

She deserves award

He is her meal ticket, that's why she won't stop bleaching, see how white she looks, God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Exodora: 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
iammo:

like I said your mum knows the real mumu
Your birth certificate is an apology letter to from the condom factory .
One of my dad's sis also fair slowpoke.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Tmb78(m): 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
Exodora:

Let help abi is good to be kind otherwise na monkeys go full that region.
Ehn,tell me something.
Sitting in Agbani village typing nonsense, calling human beings like you monkeys
So these people wey full your region,
What have you done about them? grin grin
Enough said!!!
Shalom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office / Man Climbs Glo Mast In Kebbi, Says He Won't Come Down Until Buhari Steps Down / Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.