Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra (68661 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by pocohantas(f): 7:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
Mizwisdom:

He is her meal ticket, that's why she won't stop bleaching, see how white she looks, God forbid.

If she bleached, she did a very clean job. I need the name of her cream. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Tmb78(m): 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
pocohantas:

Don't you dare!
It might look good now because ffk is providing the funds,what happens later if the money stops flowing?
She starts to look older than her age at least in real life.
Though,she will be able to fool some people with filters on social media.
Who even told you what we see here is not a illusion?
I don't know you,but I think you are okay the way you are.
You can yab me o,but it's just an advice
Peace!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Mizwisdom(f): 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
pocohantas:

Haba sis look well na. If she's not an Albino how come she's white like that? and her skin is shinning. You don't need it, you're already a fine chic, bleaching has expiry date on skin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Mizwisdom(f): 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
Tmb78:
Don't you dare!
It might look good now because ffk is providing the funds,what happens later if the money stops flowing?
She starts to look older than her age at least in real life.
Though,she will be able to fool some people with filters on social media.
Who even told you what we see here is not a illusion?
I don't know you,but I think you are okay the way you are.
You can yab me o,but it's just an advice
Peace!!!

Preach on, I've told her she doesn't need it too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Dbiz1111(m): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
Henryabuja:
Who is this Usman Dan-fodio again cheesy cheesy cheesy

In Wike's voice grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Oblang(m): 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2020
This man old like this and he no get sense..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by CuteYvonne777: 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
iammo:

stop telling lies, Ojukwu controlled almost all the eastern oilwell and sold the oil to backing countries like france, he got mercinaries from America and all Nigerians had was strong will and control of Air and Sea territory

Very soon your terrorist political leaders will run leave all of you supporting the massacres of unarmed innocent Indigenous People Of BIAFRA since the days of terrorist lugard till date.

The Bible says six days are for the thieves (Yoruba and fulani Arewa terrorists) to loot to steal, and to kills. One day belongs to the owners(IPOB of Biafra).

Shame on nigerians, believers of nigeria, animals in human forms.

Enough is Enough

All must hail IPOB/Biafrans.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by gwama: 11:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
Woman, you put makeup for your daddy died?? You are not in sorrow. Your mother died in not long time, and now is your dad, are you sure that is not your husband sacrifice them??
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by yemmywesey(m): 12:35am On Mar 10, 2020
Henryabuja:
Who is this Usman Dan-fodio again cheesy cheesy cheesy

standing beside alabi yellow
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 10, 2020
Stop using the term "bitch" to refer to any woman, how would you feel if a lady where to always use the term "Dog" to refer to a man.
I'm very positive that u wouldn't take it lightly with her.
MartinsD12:

Money good with money man can marry the most beautiful girl in town and the biiiitch stays loyal that's what money does my nigggarrrrs plus you get to have beautiful children too
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by baysol: 3:24am On Mar 10, 2020
Sunofgod:
Since when did he pay the bride price to marry?

That woman is a mere baby mama.

A disgrace in igboland!
Go and die in oso baba's voice.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by MartinsD12(m): 7:17am On Mar 10, 2020
MissGodOwn:
Stop using the term "bitch" to refer to any woman, how would you feel if a lady where to always use the term "Dog" to refer to a man.
I'm very positive that u wouldn't take it lightly with her.
Of course I'm a dawg what do you think, just allow me though it's a free world, I'm expressing my thoughts, don't ffffffing bring feminism here, this is a niggarrr world, go to the other side with your feminist talk, let a niggarrr be ok
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Ruby5: 7:24am On Mar 10, 2020
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by sofiscatedmoron: 8:01am On Mar 10, 2020
Tmb78:
Abi na.Imagine someone saying snow white didn't bleach.Though,I'm not saying she wasn't a bit fair before.
Look at her picture below and take note of her legs.I guess that was when she wanted to be whiter than the whites grin grin
And her children bleached too,,?
Yellow runs in her blood ewedu,, she is not blacky afonja like u

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Tmb78(m): 8:29am On Mar 10, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

TYPICAL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 10, 2020
MartinsD12:

Of course I'm a dawg what do you think, just allow me though it's a free world, I'm expressing my thoughts, don't ffffffing bring feminism here, this is a niggarrr world, go to the other side with your feminist talk, let a niggarrr be ok
Seriously, so coz I told u to watch ur language, u now call me a feminist, do u even know the meaning of that word or coz u see others use it u just decided to use it?
Anyways I have said what I said, have a nice day.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by abisola85: 8:48am On Mar 10, 2020
grin grin
iammo:
grin

Fani speaks while ibo leaders and kings bow to listen..

Fani Kayode Omo Odua from Ile ife sent t angry grin ;Do Ibo land to do some colonization first step was through Bianca Ojukwu

meanwhile we all know whose bobrisky's whitening cream customer dada is, when all you family are charcoal black and you are micheal Jackson white

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by MartinsD12(m): 11:39am On Mar 10, 2020
MissGodOwn:

Seriously, so coz I told u to watch ur language, u now call me a feminist, do u even know the meaning of that word or coz u see others use it u just decided to use it?
Anyways I have said what I said, have a nice day.
You have no right to quote me or tell me what to do or not, it's my opinion respect that.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Exodora: 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
iammo:

grin eyah... only your mum can answer this, even your mum knows the real mumu
She bleaches her sons too mumu
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by PropertyBuying(f): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
OriginalZombiE:

So many naive people in this country.... Lmfao! grin
All I'll pray for is for the deseased soul to RIP.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

So, you don't know women bleach their children?
It is a common thing done by women, mostly the bleaching ones.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
Exodora:

She bleaches her sons too mumu

Wise up! Women bleach children!
It is very common mostly with bleaching women, males and females children bleach. I know some personally.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Exodora: 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Wise up! Women bleach children!
It is very common mostly with bleaching women, males and females children bleach. I know some personally.
The three of them even the new born ones when she knows they could be expose to cancer.
She may have added to tone her skin but that doesn't mean she isn't fair in complexion.
Looking at Erogon@the first son , their is no evidence of bleach on his skin because his hair alone tells his real skin colour .
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
iammo:

You don't know anything on military warfare so I forgive your ignorance, in an invasion of your sopposed land as a general you don't hide, Ilorin never got captured just like sokoto and kano Ilorin's peoples leader afonja got betrayed and assassinated and leadership taken over, in ojukwus case he was hiding while Philip effiong was fighting, he ran Philip effiong stayed and still surrendered when 3 million of his people had perish, while ojukwu came back years later to contest senatorialship shamelessly, effiong stayed aloof like a true leader
Not as shameless as the useless Awolowo who was jailed 2 times by children young enough to be his last Born just because he wanted to be the president. He died a useless death by commiting suicide. grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by kossyablaze(m): 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
ngoxievergreen:
Continuation
i was around... Shes my cousin. R u from nanka?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi ...sleeping On Duty / Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) / Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.