Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

I Impregnated This Girl But I Cant Marry Her - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Impregnated This Girl But I Cant Marry Her (897 Views)

Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor / Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One / Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Impregnated This Girl But I Cant Marry Her by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
Guys, I impregnated this girl but I cant marry her. Now the family is swearing for me saying some dirty things. Now can God forgive me?
Re: I Impregnated This Girl But I Cant Marry Her by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
karma remember. they Will do same to your daughter oo
Re: I Impregnated This Girl But I Cant Marry Her by CokeBar(f): 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
Tell us...

Why can't you marry her?
Re: I Impregnated This Girl But I Cant Marry Her by Fragility6: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
Now God can forgive u.wich one b now can God forgive u. Na ur girlfriend wey na wen u feel like e go forgive u?....how una tk dey sleep wit gals una no like den only get 2 know afta u don impregnate her say u no love her dey surprised me. Woman na intimacy gadgets 2 play around? Na wa
Re: I Impregnated This Girl But I Cant Marry Her by sapeleboi(m): 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
you don't want to marry her but you keep pouring inside , God will not forgive you

Re: I Impregnated This Girl But I Cant Marry Her by Darato: 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
You can't marry her but you were busy hanging her legs. Hope if the same thing happen to your daughter you will be cool about it? Karma is real bro.

A professional resume and cover letter is the most critical step in making the right impression to employers. The investment you make in your resume and cover letter now can have a huge impact in your life.

My name is Darato and I make it fast and easy to turn your applications into interviews with Job winning resumes and cover letters that follow the exact rules employers look for. My resumes and cover letters gives you a competitive advantage to make a great first impression and land more interviews resulting to Jobs.

Invest in yourself now and let me help you polish or revamp your resume and cover letters to give you that confidence to level up your Job search.
Send me a dm or chat me on 09057297849.
Thank you.
Re: I Impregnated This Girl But I Cant Marry Her by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
CokeBar:
Tell us...

Why can't you marry her?

Exactly. Tell us
Re: I Impregnated This Girl But I Cant Marry Her by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
cruxgemmata:

Exactly. Tell us

I do not want to go to abakiliki., secondly the attitude of the parents made me even hate her more.
Re: I Impregnated This Girl But I Cant Marry Her by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
LawBreaker:

I do not want to go to abakiliki., secondly the attitude of the parents made me even hate her more.

I want to believe u were privy to this abakaliki of a thing before impregnating her.
And the parents are acting exactly how a parent should act, their daughter got pregnant outta wedlock and you want them to smile and hug you. Put urself in their shoes.

By the way did u know you cant marry her before impregnating her or you she was marriage material from onset and the parents attitude is giving you some heat.

Thread gently
Re: I Impregnated This Girl But I Cant Marry Her by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
I warned her. That I don't want to start something I won't finish. And she was pushing me for us to date. She started begging me to come to my house. I refused at first. The pressure was too much and out of pity, I agreed for her to come. She started pushing me with words that she want me. I lost self control and bleeped her, after two weeks she told me she is pregnant and that I am responsible. That is how my ordeal started.

I don't want something I will regret in the future, and my heart doesn't accept this lady for marriage . But the pressure from people to marry this lady is too much.
Re: I Impregnated This Girl But I Cant Marry Her by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
LawBreaker:
I warned her. That I don't want to start something I won't finish. And she was pushing me for us to date. She started begging me to come to my house. I refused at first. The pressure was too much and out of pity, I agreed for her to come. She started pushing me with words that she want me. I lost self control and bleeped her, after two weeks she told me she is pregnant and that I am responsible. That is how my ordeal started.

I don't want something I will regret in the future, and my heart doesn't accept this lady for marriage . But the pressure from people to marry this lady is too much.

I dont wanna comment on how u lost control and bleeped her. It happens to almost everyone.

But out of pity, u dated her . That means she controlled you from the onset, probably something about her tempted you. You should have self control next time(which is hard, i must admit). And don't love or like out of pity because it means u just started what u cant finish. You are gonna be a father, married or not.. Get Prepared bro.

(1) (Reply)

O8O5O325488 To Join Occult Society For Instant Money Ritual Or Money Invocation / Yes It's Hard To Explain...But God's Still God And He's Never Made A Mistake / Ghanaian Pastor Shaving His Female Members Public Hairs Himself ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.