Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

I Am Finally Moving On without her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Finally Moving On without her. (1904 Views)

Hello Nairalanders Am Finally A Member / Moving On Is Hard / I Met My Boyfriend On Nairaland Last Year,so Am Finally Here Too! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Finally Moving On without her. by Admissionclass: 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
hey guys remember I told you about my girlfriend yesterday about how she refuse seeing me and picking my calls since two days a go a lot of Nairaland alphamales and women were bashing me calling me weak and immature that I couldn't cope without seeing my girlfriend for Just two days I told them from experience when a woman behaves that way it means she is gradually losing interest in the relationship like I knew someone told me she came around my area today but she didn't even call me or let me know she is around despite the fact I called her yesterday to know what's going on anyways I accept life the way I see it .even if she comes back tomorrow I will still not accept her because she will be too manipulative
anyways I am moving on my conclusion is pretty women do not love they are just there for games anyways life too sweet for my to destroy my peace of mind n.a.
because of woman at least I bleeped her well before now grin it's now another man's turn grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Finally Moving On without her. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
Thank God.. at least you don get small sense still try Dey read ubunja miseducation in case of your next relationship.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Finally Moving On without her. by XhosaNostra(f): 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
Good for you.

But what you said about pretty girls is not true for all. On behalf of our organization, I'm devastated by this statement tongue grin

Re: I Am Finally Moving On without her. by Ekakamba: 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2020

Safe journey bro. grin
Re: I Am Finally Moving On without her. by Admissionclass: 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Good for you.

But what you said about pretty girls is not true for all. On behalf of our organization, I'm devastated by this statement tongue grin

yes ma'am

it was all my fault though first time I am dating a super hot queen she was a 9 /10 i was so insecure my friends were all surprised how I got her and bleeped her in just 3days before we started dating officially maybe she wants to taste another dick grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Finally Moving On without her. by Admissionclass: 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ekakamba:

Safe journey bro. grin
thanks my gee wink
Re: I Am Finally Moving On without her. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
Small children don full nairaland finish.
Mtchew undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Am Finally Moving On without her. by ziegurf(m): 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
Chi59:
Small children don full nairaland finish.
Mtchew undecided

.....nor be small ooo, they've turned here to 2go and some other places they discuss about their love nwa nti nti things.....

abeg wey them mama and papa mey dem kom kari l dem pikin dem for here....o as skul don kloze

1 Like

Re: I Am Finally Moving On without her. by missimelda01(f): 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
Admissionclass:

yes ma'am

it was all my fault though first time I am dating a super hot queen she was a 9 /10 i was so insecure my friends were all surprised how I got her and bleeped her in just 3days before we started dating officially maybe she wants to taste another dick grin

Do you need megaphone, so you can shout for the whole world to hear undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Finally Moving On without her. by Twifemmy(m): 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
WHY ARE OUR LADIES TOO SHY??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N-s5MCf524
For most women, growing up in society speaking openly about sex whether oral or penetrative, masturbation, toys, and gadgets were all unheard of; a lady never spoke of such. And so that stayed with them throughout their lives.

I stick to my normal routine (meaning Friday is the day; only if the kids aren’t at home) my daughter is turning twenty-five and my son eighteen so I wouldn't want them to bang into us doing such...
I have this phobia of them walking in on us, {hence no children in the home when making love for me}. Others would say: ‘I feel like a nerd and am scared to explore. What if my husband thinks my curiosity is my way of covering up an affair? Or what if he thinks I’m bored with him?’

How does one now change that perception, since it’s become a way of life? I’ve learned that you can’t change it, you can only manage the situation. What you can do is talk; talk to your girlfriends, talk to your partner, talk to whoever is brave enough to speak openly about sex.

In a lot of groups/cultures, women talking about sex means divulging things about themselves they would rather not mention and yet when you think about it, it’s not really. It’s simply saying what you think would be best in any given situation; not necessarily what you’ve done or not done...
Don't forget to subscribe to this channel after watching it.
Turn on the notification bell to receive a prompt alert on our new content.

#FemaleBodyPosture #ReadingBodyLanguage #GirlsBodyLanguage #BodyLanguageAttraction #SignsaWomanLovesYou #Flirting #HowToTellIfaGirlLikesYou #SignsSheisInterested #HowToTellIfaManLikesYou #SignsThataGirlLikesYou
Re: I Am Finally Moving On without her. by SweetCunt97(f): 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
Admissionclass:

yes ma'am

She didn't pick your calls cos she was with another dude.
Re: I Am Finally Moving On without her. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Good for you.

you are not pretty...are you?
Re: I Am Finally Moving On without her. by XhosaNostra(f): 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
Lostz:
you are not pretty...are you?

That was a joke. I'm okay.

1 Like

Re: I Am Finally Moving On without her. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
XhosaNostra:

That was a joke. I'm okay.
which part of it is a joke? your being pretty?
Re: I Am Finally Moving On without her. by XhosaNostra(f): 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
Lostz:
which part of it is a joke? your being pretty?

That comment was made in jest. I'm okay, like I said.
Re: I Am Finally Moving On without her. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
XhosaNostra:

That comment was made in jest. I'm okay, like I said.
okay. just curious! I see man-like features in your comments here.....was beginning to think you look more like a guy. you know, like those tomboys
Re: I Am Finally Moving On without her. by XhosaNostra(f): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
Lostz:
okay. just curious! I see man-like features in your comments here.....was beginning to think you look more like a guy. you know, like those tomboys

I am a tomboy, but I don't have manly features lol. I'm all woman. Soft skin, full succulent mouth grin

Re: I Am Finally Moving On without her. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I am a tomboy, but I don't have manly features lol. I'm all woman. Soft skin, full succulent mouth grin
okay
Re: I Am Finally Moving On without her. by goodnewscliff(m): 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
What did i miss on nairaland grin grin grin
Re: I Am Finally Moving On without her. by JONSYN7154: 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Good for you.

grin grin grin
Re: I Am Finally Moving On without her. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
Op, Congratulations!
Re: I Am Finally Moving On without her. by seedretainer: 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
Admissionclass:
hey guys remember I told you about my girlfriend yesterday about how she refuse seeing me and picking my calls since two days a go a lot of Nairaland alphamales and women were bashing me calling me weak and immature that I couldn't cope without seeing my girlfriend for Just two days I told them from experience when a woman behaves that way it means she is gradually losing interest in the relationship like I knew someone told me she came around my area today but she didn't even call me or let me know she is around despite the fact I called her yesterday to know what's going on anyways I accept life the way I see it .even if she comes back tomorrow I will still not accept her because she will be too manipulative
anyways I am moving on my conclusion is pretty women do not love they are just there for games anyways life too sweet for my to destroy my peace of mind n.a.
because of woman at least I bleeped her well before now grin it's now another man's turn grin

If u knew what you gave up physically, spiritually, financially e.t.c while banging her, you'd know it was for your good that she left. SMH People will soon find out sex is nothing to boast about. Especially males. Its crazy you are validating your life by how quickly you got a girl to ejaculate in. The amount of semen and blood you wasted can help you improve your health, finance and life. Be wise brother. You are only consoling yourself with weak reason. You are still insecure that you think a "pretty" girl draining your lifeforce is an accomplishment.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone / Earn Money While Entertining Others From The Comfort Of Your House / That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.