Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks (88504 Views)

Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing / Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) / Coronavirus: Travellers From China To Lagos To Be Quarantined For 10-15 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks by Ameboperoo(m): 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
starbuck:
Am i really the 1st to comment shocked shocked

Virus or no Virus, We march
You need to be quarantined for commenting too close to the picture tongue

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks by MightyHand(m): 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
I notice BABA Bubuari didn't travel all this why because of fear of Coronavirus... The jet go rest small
Re: Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks by petewilson73: 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nawaoo

zzzz//////
Re: Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks by Bruno3000(m): 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
Aswear esp all these yeyebrities.
persius555:
The human race is being humbled by this virus
Re: Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks by MrFly(m): 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
Theres a conference in Naples, Italy, dear Buhari ur presidential jet is on steam. May u make it to Italy in time
Re: Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks by Akpaamunsi: 11:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
Comedian2019:

will attack you o. How can you talking about his darling daddy like that

has been thrown into the dustbin and annals of history. Such urchins will never be allowed to fester on Nairaland again. Enough is Enough.

We are also on d look out for his alternates. Good riddance
Re: Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks by PropertyBuying(f): 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
NJPot:
When are we quarantizing buhari.
That's most likely a rhetorical question! Well, the Presidency can answer that.
Re: Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks by yommyk222(m): 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2020
Henix:
What is happening to the world? This epidemic is already affecting our business climate in Onitsha. My goods are yet to arrive from China since February, with excuses here and there. Is science failing mankind? Why is the world seems to be finding it difficult to bring out a cure? How long can we survive without a cure to this virus?

The matter tire me ooo, imagine people like us that running the business on low budget and have no other source of income, my own goods wey I order around January 8th self they never ship m. The virus really cause alot of damage. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) / What Side Effects Does Moringa Have? / Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.