Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,173 members, 7,864,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Can Smoking Stops Someone From Making It In Life - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can Smoking Stops Someone From Making It In Life (821 Views)

OGB Recent Aka Cultist Should Be Stopped From Making Skits. / How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) / Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Smoking Stops Someone From Making It In Life by Ologundudu2020: 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
A friend of mine have been going thru alot recently, people around said he should quit smoking weed, I wonder the correlation btw smoking and making it in life.
Though I've asked him to quit also, but the thing is,, the guy have not been proactive with many things just in few days we stopped him from smoking. He's not an heavy smoker but he sometimes forget his worries after some puff. But now I've lose a friend we use to know.

Should he really quit or what should we do. Presently am placing him on a suicide watch.

Pls. Only matures advice is needed not the holier than thou.
Re: Can Smoking Stops Someone From Making It In Life by Raymon1212: 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
Kano State Governor Dethrones Emir Of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi Lamido

http://giditrendz.com/kano-state-governor-dethrones-emir-of-kano-muhammad-sanusi-lamido/
Re: Can Smoking Stops Someone From Making It In Life by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
No questions man no go see for nairaland
Re: Can Smoking Stops Someone From Making It In Life by OriginalZombiE: 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
Smoking weed makes you lazy that's a fact

You'll just turn to one lifeless hedonist with a daily routine consisting of eating, smoking, fuckkkin, and sleeping.

Ask yourself this simple question:

Can someone make it in life with this type of lackadaisical lifestyle

The only time weed smoking is advantageous is if you are pursuing a career that requires a consistent burst of creative imagination like music or art

Weed can artificially produce creative flow if used properly. The sad thing is most people don't know how to use it, instead, they let it use them.

2 Likes

Re: Can Smoking Stops Someone From Making It In Life by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ologundudu2020:
A friend of mine have been going thru alot recently, people around said he should quit smoking weed, I wonder the correlation btw smoking and making it in life.
Though I've asked him to quit also, but the thing is,, the guy have not been proactive with many things just in few days we stopped him from smoking. He's not an heavy smoker but he sometimes forget his worries after some puff. But now I've lose a friend we use to know.

Should he really quit or what should we do. Presently am placing him on a suicide watch.

Pls. Only matures advice is needed not the holier than thou.
Medically, weed is good for the body. Smoking doesn't stop one from attaining success in life. He should know when to smoke and not to. Period.
Re: Can Smoking Stops Someone From Making It In Life by Blakjewelry(m): 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
Smoking itself is bad health wise. aside that, anything you do that gives you a temporar relief to your problem and you made an habit of it is bad.

1 Like

Re: Can Smoking Stops Someone From Making It In Life by Lanretoye(m): 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
ask wizkid, davido,naira Marley,burna boy and co...they didn't make it to grammies because of smoke.
Re: Can Smoking Stops Someone From Making It In Life by Arizonasmokersl: 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
Whether you smoke, you smoke small, you don't smoke at all, who go make am go make am.
Many smokers are notable figures in the society.
Many smokers are thugs and arm robbers.
Only God have the final say
Re: Can Smoking Stops Someone From Making It In Life by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
OriginalZombiE:

You'll just turn to one lifeless hedonist with a daily routine consisting of eating, smoking, fuckkkin, and sleeping.

The only time weed smoking is advantageous is if you are pursuing a career that requires a consistent burst of creative imagination like music or art

Weed can artificially produce creative flow if used properly. The sad thing is most people don't know how to use it, instead, they let it use them.

Totally agree with you �

Re: Can Smoking Stops Someone From Making It In Life by Franzinni: 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
Smoking will definitely.. Run you mad ... You will begin to have auditory hallucinations... And also you will become apprehensive of others ...become a recluse or you mingle with fellow smokers ...now when I say smoking I mean smoking.. Ganja!!! Marijuana... Igboo!!! I have never smoked it before but I have carried out experiments with lab mice and some monkeys ...and they all started showing signs of brain damage ...say no to drugs ...unless you are sick or want to get sick ...
Re: Can Smoking Stops Someone From Making It In Life by DogsrUs123: 10:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
This is true weed can stop someone from making it in life, often you realize when you visit your https://mjnexpress.ca/what-you-may-not-learn-at-your-local-weed-store-unless-you-bother-asking-how-to-store-your-weed-properly/ that many people are just regular people.
Re: Can Smoking Stops Someone From Making It In Life by kingthreat(m): 12:18am On Mar 10, 2020
For someone like Davido, smoking blunt will not affect his success. Why? Because he was born with a Silver spoon and is in an industry where smoking is the norm. As for you who is not with a silverspoon with no talent for arts, being regularly high will not yake your life any forward. It would be the habit limiting you from success. Soon those who smoke weed eventually have the urge to try other drugs. That is the beginning of the end.
Re: Can Smoking Stops Someone From Making It In Life by effido666: 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
U are just talking from the two sides of ur mouth
OriginalZombiE:

(1) (Reply)

Homeless Man Arrested By Police For Trying To Rape Woman / I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted - Twitter User (details) / I Am Forgetting I Need To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.