Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,263 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day (84645 Views)

Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by robosky02(m): 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
Omo see ....

Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
Diary of a mad black woman

1 Like

Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by Officermuchacho: 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
im de sleep wen they tie am
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by uchetom(f): 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
xrayj:

You are happy now because a man is the victim wink

no get me wrong ,how I wan happy say person d bully e husband.no make sense.Is just that finally I dey see the future dat women go soon get upper hand for this country if care is not taken.
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by WeRblessed(f): 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
What a great movie scene!
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by DropsMic(m): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by pointstores(m): 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nawa ohhhhh
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
The man must be a jobless fool
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by peeps4u: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
KmniAutos:
Have been observing this forum for a while now.... Mods do you guys think if you move more educative posts to the front page you won't get traffic??.....

Just useless bad news every now and then...

Oga, educative posts also make FP. You don't expect all FP posts to be full of educative posts, besides how many educatice posts are made on daily basis? Some people need thread like this to laugh off their day stress. It is the diversity of posts that make NL what it is today. You can literally find info on anything on NL. Nairaland isn't a forum designed for particular niche, it is encompassing and accommodates any post.

1 Like

Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by Sweeetheart(m): 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
Emir of Kano was tied and bundled out of kano state today and heaven didn't fall. the woman must be related to Ganduje
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by Jms85(m): 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
StylishLord:
Woman power
see person way she call husband....dis one luk unwell na...
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by don4real18(m): 7:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nksleek:

It took the intervention of the residents to free the man and save the man from suffocation from the poly teen bag used to cover his head – as seen by the video posted online.

Polythene

1 Like

Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by kay29000(m): 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
KmniAutos:
Have been observing this forum for a while now.... Mods do you guys think if you move more educative posts to the front page you won't get traffic??.....

Just useless bad news every now and then...

Nairaland is a business. They don't care about good news or bad news... TRAFFIC is the Koko. Just check the views on the kind of posts you are condeming and then compare to the educative posts, you will understand why they do what they do.

1 Like

Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by Okoroawusa: 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Was he sleeping when he got tied? Or she used Eve format like the one used to format Adam’s brain

Wife:Darling, Let’s play a game of love. I’ll tie both your hands and legs and twerk for you.

Mumu husband: Wow! Sounds interesting. Oya tie me

Wife: For her mind(Wo waray)

grin
Not funny
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by Okoroawusa: 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:
The man must be a jobless fool
You go school
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by klax(m): 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
Oga wetin you do see às she tied you like goat?
The woman must be very frustrated and decided to celebrate women day in a grand style.

Oga change your way before your wife chose to celebrate women day in this style then something is wrong or possibly she is a member of Tontoh Dikeh gang(a.k.a men destiny destroyer)
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by Pidginwhisper: 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Not funny
Do i look like your household comedian?
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by Ogaga87(m): 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
Somebody when go Fvck Olosho
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by purefacti(m): 7:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
the man is lucky that she did not use poison mean while I know that the woman is...... make just stop before they crucify me
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by Hezmatosky: 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
This must be an Urhobo man. Or Middle Belt woman angry
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by biggypumpin(m): 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
Lifeless man, haba!! woman for that matter. hmm
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by frozen70(f): 7:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
NextD18:
This is their true definition of feminism!

This is exactly what the rant and clamor for while hiding under the shield of feminism!

To maltreat, control and suppress men the way their mum suppressed their dad.

Watch and observe most of them dodge this thread!

Reason I don't pity them when they fall in the hands of an aggressive man who badly treat and beat the hell out of them! smiley

Your hatred for women is too much, am glad you have sisters and will have daughters

How come you are so bent on seeing a woman go through turture

Yet you make love to one

Change your mind set
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by haslaw(m): 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
Topxcel:
She must have been frustrated. God help her

You need help.
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by YangaBabe: 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
Was the man sleeping while she was tying him up?
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by mechanics(m): 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
The man should change for good.
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
After He Spent Millions On Her Bride Price..

Millions?

That man doesn't look like someone who spent "mili", let alone "millions" grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by Breastfeed: 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
So much for women's day. Hmmmm
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by Corroro: 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
Wives are angry these days
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
This is the begining in 2023 Women's day will be like all men must die.
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by valoogana: 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ooooops

zzzz//////

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.