Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day (84646 Views)

Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by luluosas(m): 7:28am On Mar 10, 2020
It's misleading jor.
Anfield247:
Pls nairalanders, Her landlord husband's legs...
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by angelfallz(m): 8:41am On Mar 10, 2020
StylishLord:
Woman power

How is this woman power.
If the genders were reversed would you say man power?

1 Like

Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by angelfallz(m): 8:43am On Mar 10, 2020
jantofubu:
Super woman

According to neighbors, the landlord is a drunk who steals his wife’s money to buy illicit drinks and give to other women too.
“The woman said she’s tying her husband to limit him going about drinking and getting drunk. She said she wants him to have sense just like every other man and that she can’t continue suffering while the man takes her money to spend anyhow”, one of the neighbours said."

Not all heroes wear cape, that woman deserves medals of honor...

if the genders were reversed would you be calling for the man to get a medal of honour?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by angelfallz(m): 8:44am On Mar 10, 2020
omotowo2:
An irresponsible man Ned to be tied
What should happen to an irresponsible woman?

1 Like

Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by angelfallz(m): 8:45am On Mar 10, 2020
okomile:
Useless man!

He is better dead than alive.

He is lucky this time, rat poison will soon be added to his food

grin grin

Hope you would keep this same energy when the genders are reversed.

1 Like

Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by Digmygold: 9:30am On Mar 10, 2020
Enjoy4real women are.not smiling.i told ya. grin
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by khalids: 10:32am On Mar 10, 2020
Just wondering what the narrative would have been if it was the other way round.....

Proverbs 31:3 (KJV) Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings.

1 Like

Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 10, 2020
calabar women and madness, they don't waste time to delete their husbands.
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 10, 2020
KmniAutos:
Have been observing this forum for a while now.... Mods do you guys think if you move more educative posts to the front page you won't get traffic??.....

Just useless bad news every now and then...
Abi they will now be claiming holier than thou.
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 10, 2020
The man is a failure and a fool. All this marriage headache na rubbish. A partnership should have an easy exit when it goes sour
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by efficiencie(m): 11:28am On Mar 10, 2020
You wey get the mind to marry alcoholic you suppose get the mind to finance alcoholic na...mumu woman. You married a fool and expect to have wisdom come out of your family! Soon "they" will come out to lump all men into the same category simply because they were so idiotic to say "I do" to a fellow idiot of a husband!
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by Inspectorsuga22(m): 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
lonelydora:

This is the problem with most men. You are broke, yet you steal your wife's money to buy things for other women.

Why do poor men always womanize?
U mean rich men don't always womanize?
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by Inspectorsuga22(m): 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
uchetom:
like joke like joke Nigeria go soon give women the right the deserve,e go b like film.Tables will turn.It want be like after all is a man's world.

Lol....
U really think so? And wat is that right that u women think u deserve? Equality?
U need to wake up to the fact dat we men are watching all u women who see urselves as Kings n ur emasculate them all mission will soon be brought to the table for discussion...
If u want ur dreams to come true as fast as u fantasize, then move ur feminists ass to the UK where u have over 90% population of sissy men without balls...
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by Delight2014(m): 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by PropertyBuying(f): 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
StylishLord:
Woman power
What level of frustration can we attributes that to? Men are really facing a lot in the hands of women.
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by Adesamogun(m): 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
I love this woman. Am a man and don't support Men misbehaving like this

He deserve what he got. If anyone feels these is wrong then don't steal your wife money and spend anyone.

Some people will say He is a man. That one look like a man wey him head correct so..
Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by onecc(m): 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
Tell me wetin Sanusi wan go see inside Nasarawa state now.

1 Share

Re: Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day by esthervera(f): 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
Useless man,with this coronavirus news u still dey take kaikai and they give human money.see his small body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.