Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,456 members, 7,958,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement (44211 Views)

See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) / Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) / Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:26am On Mar 10, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
wrong! The queen of England is actually subject to constitutional authority. She no longer has those absolute powers her forefathers used to have. For your info the Queen could be removed - infact the entire monarch in the UK can be abolished simply by an act if parliament. Today in the UK Parliament is soverign and the monarchy is simply ceremonial. The UK simply imported into Nigeria what they started practising

Wow ! I wasn't aware of this. Okay,thanks for sharing your knowledge here.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by membranus: 7:11am On Mar 10, 2020
tete7000:

What do you know? Nothing. You people have a funny way of reasoning. If Sanusi feels he is on a higher moral ground, he won't dine with certain people. You don't dip hands into a bowl with people and turn around to tag them immoral, they will turn around, fight and disgrace you. Sanusi talks for downtrodden, speaks against child marriage and almajiri, fine. However, was he not the same man that got married to a 17yr old girl as his 4th wife? If truly Sanusi understand morals, he would have long resigned before he was booted out. Why stay within and fight against people who made you? The same people you ran to when Jonathan seemed to want to crush you. I laugh at all the outlandish outpouring of emotion here by those of you who don't know how life works. He who goes to equity must go with a clean hand. If you chose to fight a moral war, you don't do it sitting down and dining with the devil, you will end up being totally disgraced and nothing will come out of it because there is so much hidden that can be used against you. I repeat again that Sanusi is naive in the game of power or even moral. He is a man seeking unnecessary sensation and adulation.

Below is my answer to you.

When Sanusi sent his daughter, Shahida to represent him at a Chibok Girls lecture in Abuja, the conservative muslims in the north were angry with him. At the function, she said, “My father is not afraid of giving up his throne if it stands in the way of speaking the truth. Those who think that my father would keep quiet because he wants to hold on to his throne, I think they don’t know my father. I know that he has always wanted to be the emir of Kano but to him, if it comes between what is right, what his conscience tells him and choosing the throne, he would happily give up the throne. My father has always been a part of one controversy or the other and it’s normal for us. We are not scared anymore. PM NEWS
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by tete7000(m): 7:23am On Mar 10, 2020
membranus:

Below is my answer to you.

When Sanusi sent his daughter, Shahida to represent him at a Chibok Girls lecture in Abuja, the conservative muslims in the north were angry with him. At the function, she said, “My father is not afraid of giving up his throne if it stands in the way of speaking the truth. Those who think that my father would keep quiet because he wants to hold on to his throne, I think they don’t know my father. I know that he has always wanted to be the emir of Kano but to him, if it comes between what is right, what his conscience tells him and choosing the throne, he would happily give up the throne. My father has always been a part of one controversy or the other and it’s normal for us. We are not scared anymore. PM NEWS

Action they say speaks better than words. What is the use of words not backed by action? Why allowed yourself embroiled in unnecessary controversy if you think you have a reputation to protect? Why clinged so tightly to something you knew you would likely lose and you claimed you don't care to lose? Why not show your superior moral to your enemies by doing away with them before they do away with you? What I have learnt in life is that many people say things but only few have courage tobact out what they say. People's penchant for life of affluence and show off often stands in their way of making objective analysis of their situation and act appropriately, this is the case with Sanusi. Onee statement of a young girl whose father had always courted controversy and thus grew up and get accustomed to a negative and confused life of controversy is not enough to do away with the truth of my statements. People with objective minds and not those whose minds is muddled up in sentimentality can read and understand what I have written. It might be too deep for your mind.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by Truthbites: 7:24am On Mar 10, 2020
NextD18:
An average Nigerian is intoxicated by power.

See what the once humble Oshiomole turned to,u go fear power. The guy's way of ruling Edo state for 8 years was draconian. The same Oshiomole removed a traditional Ruler. Abi una nor hear am? See wetin he de do for APC na...

...the way he disgraced the Onojie of Uromi in 2016, is the same way he will be kicked out of APC
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:27am On Mar 10, 2020
Fragility6:

We hear you bt know say Sanusi dey jobless like you like diz

Whatever it is that is giving you joy because of the downfall of a man will equally make other people to celebrate your own downfall too,which is very near !

And if you honestly consider Sanusi and I to be jobless in the true sense of it,then pray to whatever god you believe in to make you as well "" jobless" so as to rescue you and your entire generations from the obvious poverty that has eaten deep into your senses.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by Fragility6: 7:45am On Mar 10, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Whatever it is that is giving you joy because of the downfall of a man will equally make other people to celebrate your own downfall too,which is very near !

And if you honestly consider Sanusi and I to be jobless in the true sense of it,then pray to whatever god you believe in to make you as well "" jobless" so as to rescue you and your entire generations from the obvious poverty that has eaten deep into your senses.

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by Fragility6: 7:47am On Mar 10, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Nutin concerns me wit diz Sanusi shit afterall wit a snap of his finger e can get a job anywere. My issue is why a low life,confused and empty somebody is taking it personal as if na ur papa dem dethrone. No go transfer this energy to self development so u can become relevant like im. Dey here dey fight 4 who no know weda u dey exist. Guy flee from my sight
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by blowjohn(m): 7:49am On Mar 10, 2020
pat077:
So what happens if the next governor is pro Sanusi? Will he dethrone the present emir and reinstall Sanusi?

The Sanusi, na by force to be Emir?
Person wey be billionaire still dey go find trouble
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by membranus: 8:36am On Mar 10, 2020
tete7000:

Action they say speaks better than words. What is the use of words not backed by action? Why allowed yourself embroiled in unnecessary controversy if you think you have a reputation to protect? Why clinged so tightly to something you knew you would likely lose and you claimed you don't care to lose? Why not show your superior moral to your enemies by doing away with them before they do away with you? What I have learnt in life is that many people say things but only few have courage tobact out what they say. People's penchant for life of affluence and show off often stands in their way of making objective analysis of their situation and act appropriately, this is the case with Sanusi. Onee statement of a young girl whose father had always courted controversy and thus grew up and get accustomed to a negative and confused life of controversy is not enough to do away with the truth of my statements. People with objective minds and not those whose minds is muddled up in sentimentality can read and understand what I have written. It might be too deep for your mind.

All your claims since against the Honourable Man were wrong, and I will briefly shred them one by one.

To start with, you are not making any objective case or provable allegations against SLS, you are
only spewing out diatribes and unfounded hatred against the Honourable Man. So stop claiming any mental depth about this issue, you are only deceiving yourself. Even the corrupt state government that deposed him could only accused him of not attending official meetings and functions, which is laughable.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:42am On Mar 10, 2020
Fragility6:

Nutin concerns me wit diz Sanusi shit afterall wit a snap of his finger e can get a job anywere. My issue is why a low life,confused and empty somebody is taking it personal as if na ur papa dem dethrone. No go transfer this energy to self development so u can become relevant like im. Dey here dey fight 4 who no know weda u dey exist. Guy flee from my sight

I said it ! Just look at what poverty has reduced your pitiable life to ! You're bitter,sad and cherish people's downfall. How can you ever experience success when you're this stupid and bitter ?

Flee from your sight ? I'm gone already ! Who wants to be infested with your stupidity and obvious poverty that you spread around like coronavirus ?

Thunder faya ya moda !
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by Fragility6: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

I said it ! Just look at what poverty has reduced your pitiable life to ! You're bitter,sad and cherish people's downfall. How can you ever experience success when you're this stupid and bitter ?

Flee from your sight ? I'm gone already ! Who wants to be infested with your stupidity and obvious poverty you spread around like coronavirus ?

Thunder faya ya moda !
Bill Gates i greet u. You hav experienced success and you are still stupid wats d difference.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by Digmygold: 8:47am On Mar 10, 2020
Why am i.glad that this dude was dethroned. It goves me joy.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by Olakunleyakub(m): 8:48am On Mar 10, 2020
Power is temporarily
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by membranus: 8:57am On Mar 10, 2020
tete7000:

And from what you have written so far, it appears you must be either from the SS or SE or or 8PDP government lover still bitter about Sanusi's outing of Jonathan's govt pilferage of our common wealth of which some of his nefarious gang members like Olisah Mentu, Fayose and the former service chiefs are either in prison or in and out of courts waiting for judgement days. Therefore proving that the man has been right all along.

As for him eating and drinking with the powers that be, rather he has always been a thorn in the flesh of the powerful men in government and in the North for telling them bitter truths, therefore they passionately hate him.

Let me tell you, no power helped him to the throne (they don't want him there), the throne is his heritage, he has been groomed for it from childhood. His honourable grandfather was a former Emir, feared even by the Sardauna. Radicalism runs in their blood.

So you have no justification to attack this Man of Honour. It is his type we want in the position of leadership in our country, not your types who are bent on ruining this nation.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 10, 2020
let's face it, the era of traditional rulers has ended, the governors call the shots, happens in every state, when one small boy suddenly starts giving certificate of recognition to an institution that was established before his parents were born then wahala dey.

if I were sanusi, I d just go abroad and chill.

he is too big for the stool.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by pinkstonmarti79: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
Nawaoo
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by PropertyBuying(f): 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
SalafRider:
Ganduje is really trending, dammnnn I feel for Sanusi
Trending Indeed! Lol

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by Daviddoma(m): 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
DONSMITH123:
A former lawmaker representing Kaduna Central Senatorial District in the National Assembly, Senator Shehu Sani, on Monday, said those behind the dethronement of the Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II, displayed “the intolerance and toxicity of the liquor of power”.

Sani said the Northern Elders Forum had waded into the misunderstanding between the deposed Emir and the Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, but failed to make the two parties reach a truce.

He tweeted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1236994961733812225

I pity sanusi bcz he is one of d pple DAT want d north to progress. By stopping almajiri in north(kano) should b d secret behind his removal...
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by SalafRider(m): 12:22am On Mar 12, 2020
PropertyBuying:
Trending Indeed! Lol
You don't know? Niqqa has been making waves on Twitter lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers / PHOTOS: Embattled Bukola Saraki dances his sorrows away in Ilorin / PDP Mocks Buhari Over Flopped North Central Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.