Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) (78153 Views)

How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi / Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
Na Power dey catch Ganduje or what? If Sanusi has a home abroad, I think he should relocate.

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
Bigger doors about to open. He is a great man highly respected both home and away.....

4 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by bigstan11787(m): 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
Inside life
Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
grin Buhafool don finally turn Nigeria upside down by rigging election for criminals to hold public office

5 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by emperorzz(m): 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
Oh my Benin! Oh my great home, my astute people, my rich green land, land of my birth, I'm so proud of you right now. Your king is truly king! Omo n'Oba gha tor kpere, Ise!!

11 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by Enyimbamercedes: 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
So he has been sent on exile to Nasarawa state. Does that now make him Emir of Nyanya?
Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
Dreambeat:
I am not his fan but recent events have shown that he is a man of integrity.He is not afraid to say his mind no matter whose ox is gored. Millions would have danced to the tunes of the governor just to retain the stool but he refused.My respect to you sir.Posterity will not forget you.
he started speaking out just recently to gain public sympathy.

imagine a man with many wives and kids advising people to have less kids and one wife? is he not supposed to lead by example?

5 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by Dikebuka: 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
2023 game...thats all I see in the action.

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by Reference(m): 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sent packing by goverment just like his grandfather. And replaced by Ado Bayero. If I'm not mistaken the very man GEJ tried and failed to instal. Hmmm...

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by zudozz: 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
wey all those him rolce royce.. him no carry them?

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by shadrach77: 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nbote:
Looking at d bigger picture, what if dis was a grand scheme to free him up to contest in 2023??

Don't deceive yourself. He will never be allowed to contest the presidency let alone become president. He is anti-establishment and the North hates people like him; they don't like people who speak the truth and fight for the masses

He was extremely foolish by failing to thread cautiously

You think the Northern elders will support someone who has spoken against them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by ChineduBato: 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
Can you write a unique article on health with an attractive monthly payment? if yes this offer is for you.

Application date is closing soon so hurry up and apply now.

Apply here: https://www.doublemanonline.com.ng/2020/03/blog-writer-at-health-fix-hub.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by Ogaga87(m): 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
Goodluck Jonathan on seeing this

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by Amalekki: 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

I can never vote for that bigot Sanusi and I will also not for Tinubu ..Nigeria deserves better
You may personally deserve better as you alone know the good seeds you have sowed but Nigeria as a whole with almost 200m people is a different ballgame grin

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by asobo: 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
FrLukas:
Ganduje's end isn't going to be funny at all.

It's quite funny how the Badluck Jonothing fans have been dancing nude over this issue.

What a pity!

A man that looted their destiny into a coma is whom they are rooting for.

O ma se o.
Mumu, was Sanusi was indicted? true or yes. Jonathan this...Jonathan that

6 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by lookingfly: 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
AsomArchitectNG:
How are the mighty fallen..
karma never fails..... They ganged up against GEJ, but he came down honourably.

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by timay(m): 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by Owaincouncil: 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
The same APC government he helped into power is the same that dethrone him. Carma is real.

3 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by Admiralomoniyi(m): 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by zelnababa(m): 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
Cogs:
How power can change hand overnight in this county.

He once had the opportunity to influence this country's future, but now, he is an object of shame.
Exile from the land you ruled. What can be more worse

I hope this be a lesson to anyone holding any form of power, either in your small office or in the government house.
which opportunity? as as president or what? Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by IMASTEX: 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

I can never vote for that bigot Sanusi and I will also not for Tinubu ..Nigeria deserves better
Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by ChineduBato: 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
Can you write a unique article on health with an attractive monthly payment? if yes this offer is for you.

Application date is closing soon so hurry up and apply now.

Apply here: https://www.doublemanonline.com.ng/2020/03/blog-writer-at-health-fix-hub.html?m=1[url][/url]
Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by Asour: 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
Cogs:
How power can change hand overnight in this county.

He once had the opportunity to influence this country's future, but now, he is an object of shame.
Exile from the land you ruled. What can be more worse

I hope this be a lesson to anyone holding any form of power, either in your small office or in the government house.

How is he an object of shame?
Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by Openbusiness: 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
recievesense:
Gandollar political suicide
Which wan is political suicide again? A man that is already doing his second term in office. After he finish his 8 years, is there 3rd term before? And he will still influence who becomes the next governor, he might retire or still go to senate. So where is the political suicide? Ganduje just sounded it loud and clear, the Governor is greater than the Emir, dem no be political mates.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by Jabioro: 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
Because he said the truth,the true present nature about North..He is no longer the member of oppressors..he was forcefully excluded.

4 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by israelmao(m): 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
This is complete desecration of traditional institutions and it is sacrilegious under supposed democratic government.I'm not surprised afterall what Kano State has been turned into today because Ganduje was forcefully imposed on Kano by gunboat in an election which was full of frauds and worse still, after being caught pants down in bribery.Truth is alien to Ganduje and the current government. Buhari government has been torn in the shreds.

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by ppogba: 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
moralistic:
what about his small beautiful wife?

He go carry am follow bodi.

"Dem" no dey carry dat kin thing play.

3 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by klever18(m): 7:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr

Na wetin i dey reason o
u are in form today dropping comments back to back
to back
infact u are a real niggarrr

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ganduje 7 - 0 Sanusi �
Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by HAKYN1: 7:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

I will vote him over Tinubu

What is your problem with Tinubu?
Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by Queseda: 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

I will vote him over Tinubu
You didn't vote for Buhari, today he's your President cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by Pulisic: 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Ntooooooooooorrrr! cheesy
Med ooo �

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal / NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ / Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.