Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) (78184 Views)

How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi / Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by dfrost: 7:14am On Mar 10, 2020
Dreambeat:
I am not his fan but recent events have shown that he is a man of integrity.He is obviously not perfect but he is not afraid to say his mind no matter whose ox is gored. Millions would have danced to the tunes of the governor just to retain the stool but he refused.My respect to you sir.Posterity will not forget you.

Sanusi a man of integrity? Do you know the meaning of integrity? Do you even know the history of Sanusi?
Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by dfrost: 7:24am On Mar 10, 2020
firo08:

For Benin or Lagos ?
Oga arrange your mouth.
We don't have rubber stamp oba in Benin.

Guy, no dey talk like this for public lest people question your intelligence. Can't tell you much.

Pick a copy of the constitution and educate yourself.
Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by dfrost: 7:26am On Mar 10, 2020
Sermwell:

you must be an illiterate!! I'm Benin and schooled in Benin. it is an elementary law that any traditional ruler in Nigeria enjoys his stool at the mercy of the governor!! if oba of Benin misyarn, obaseki can fvck him up anyday and nothing will happened!! you can already see it happening to a first class emir in Kano!!

Don't waste time educating him. I have connected roots to Benin too. Educated illiterates are worse off than uneducated illiterates.
Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 10, 2020
emezuo17:
. The real looters are in power now, wise up my guy.

What's the definition of "real looters"?

Wake up and smell the coffee bro.

There's nothing like real looters or fake looters.

If they steal Nigeria's money, they are looters. Pure and simple.

Calling some real looters because they belong to the other party and absolving some looters of blame because they belong to your party doesn't make any kind of sense.

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by Cmanforall: 11:09am On Mar 10, 2020
GamalNasser:

Sure over any of them

Good!
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by Donice01: 11:39am On Mar 10, 2020
See how emir sanusi was chased out of his palace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsWSfxxobkA
Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by MRcipher(m): 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr

Na wetin i dey reason o
And u think they will go that far by exiling him too?
Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by ikem85: 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
See full video of how the emir was disgraced out of the palace, hit the subscribe button for updates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsWSfxxobkA
Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by KarlMarxG: 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2020

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
delishpot:

That was how Bubu entered there. You guys vote to spite not vote to progress.

Don't mind me woh, I don't even have a voters card grin
Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by Molowononi6: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

What's the definition of "real looters"?

Wake up and smell the coffee bro.

There's nothing like real looters or fake looters.

If they steal Nigeria's money, they are looters. Pure and simple.

Calling some real looters because they belong to the other party and absolving some looters of blame because they belong to your party doesn't make any kind of sense.
[/s]
Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by PropertyBuying(f): 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
Nbote:
Looking at d bigger picture, what if dis was a grand scheme to free him up to contest in 2023??
Hmmm... That may be another perspective to it. He may want to contest governorship in Kano... He wouldn't want to try Presidency. But with his antecedents, he'll probably not get the blessings of the political big wigs. And he's likely not to get significant votes.
Re: Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) by FengChui(m): 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
Openbusiness:

I been think say signature meaning na similarity with topic o grin Check my topics, I mean, no vex grin

Bro you jones. You must buy beer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff / Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.