Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Help! My Boss Is Making My Family Life Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Boss Is Making My Family Life Help (3220 Views)

As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Boss Is Making My Family Life Help by peacefulhome(f): 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
I don't know why must of us are crucifying this man. Yes, what he did was bad. But put your self in such situations. Are you telling me if it were to be your blood sister that had gotten married to this young man, all of you insulting him will still call him a thief for using his boss money to save your blood sister life.
I hate when people are not been real. Most of us will do worst if we had find our self in such situations. We are talking of life here.
If this same man had rush here to seek for financial assistance to save his dieing wife, it still same people calling him thief that will still advice him to run to church, mosque or relative to seek for help.
The deed had been done, all that is needed is solution.

@op, just man up . One thing must kill a man. The mistake had been made, just approach your boss and deliberate how best you can be able to pay up.

Thanks for standing by your wife when she needed you, God bless you.

No body should come for my head.

6 Likes

Re: Help! My Boss Is Making My Family Life Help by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
Op my advice to you is to keep your pride and ego aside and follow this instructions.

Call your wife and family, inform them where you are and where you're going next.
Go straight to your boss house not his office but his house, immediately the gateman opens the gate for you lie down flat with sincere tears rolling from your eyes and beg your boss.
Tell him you deserve more than any punishment he is going to melt on you but all you're pleading is for him to have mercy on you, explain the situation in details without mincing words.
And if he still insist on taking you to police station don't argue, quietly follow the officers and tell them you deserve more than kirikiri sef but all you want from him is his forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Boss Is Making My Family Life Help by Greenbullet(m): 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
Why don't Nigerian couple discuss childbirth , anytime she gets pregnant , you guys don't have to keep it , all this thing baffle me , is it that common sense is scarce in this country ? You don't have money and you were quick to impregnate your wife in 2 succession , Better go and return your Oga money , I hate people who don't plan big decisions , you put yourself in unnecessary problem because your penis is more incharge than your brain .
This is why I love my father , it took him 4 hear before he and my mom had me because they were saving and preparing for a child , my next brother had a 2 year spacing , stop popping out kids when you are not financially ready .

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Boss Is Making My Family Life Help by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
Greenbullet:
Why don't Nigerian couple discuss childbirth , anytime she gets pregnant , you guys don't have to keep it , all this thing baffle me , is it that common sense is scarce in this country ? You don't have money and you were quick to impregnate your wife in 2 succession , Better go and return your Oga money , I hate people who don't plan big decisions , you put yourself in unnecessary problem because your penis is more incharge than your brain .
This is why I love my father , it took him 4 hear before he and my mom had me because they were saving and preparing for a child , my next brother had a 2 year spacing , stop popping out kids when you are not financially ready .
boss evening abeg come update us, for base on say wetin u talk for morning
Re: Help! My Boss Is Making My Family Life Help by Greenbullet(m): 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
CHUPEZ123:
boss evening abeg come update us, for base on say wetin u talk for morning
later bro , just finish 2nd round , make I drink water.
Re: Help! My Boss Is Making My Family Life Help by ImaIma1(f): 11:30am On Mar 11, 2020
Vyolet:
Stop running and own up to the boss, look for a plan to pay back his money. You stole his money, stop justifying it with what you did with the money.
I don't even understand why you will marry on a private school salary. You had nine whole to plan, all you could come up with is stealing your boss's money.

When those posts about getting married with 40k salary,.etc come up, you try to advise the men that it's not a good idea. They will calculate it for you...food stuff 5k, transport 4k, rent 15k...use baby napkin instead of diapers, buy ogi instead of cereal, blah blah blah.

When they now face this kind of situation, they will say it's their village people following them.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boss Is Making My Family Life Help by MoonWater: 3:57am On Mar 14, 2020
blank:
So you stole your boss's money because you think he did not have any use for it? Why did you not go and steal from the market as you needed money? Tell me they would not burn you in the market square.
lol @ market square. Its been a while u came online with your other moniker
Re: Help! My Boss Is Making My Family Life Help by blank(f): 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
MoonWater:
lol @ market square. Its been a while u came online with your other moniker

What other moniker? shocked
Re: Help! My Boss Is Making My Family Life Help by MoonWater: 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
blank:

What other moniker? shocked
don't mind me. Glad to have you around.

Happy palm Sunday too
Re: Help! My Boss Is Making My Family Life Help by fredopareto(m): 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
daddytime:
A very sad situation. Man up and face him like a man he won't kill you.

You said you are a private school teacher?

I sure won't allow you to teach my kids the English language.
what is ur qualification.. Fool u
Re: Help! My Boss Is Making My Family Life Help by Billionsclub: 12:12am On Apr 06, 2020
Op . The worst place to bring your problem is NL. U did there right thing by using the money. Don't be too hard on yourself. U didn't use the money for side chic, flexing or wasting it. U used it to save two lives. Don't worry God will see you through. Cheer up. Because u used the money well. Just go to your boss, humble yourself before him, let him see that u are remorse. Explain to him. Tell him u will pay installmentally. Please don't give up. It is a phase. It will surely pass. People will talk but remember we have a friend in Jesus. Humble yourself before your boss. I wish I can talk to him on your behalf. Be hopeful
Re: Help! My Boss Is Making My Family Life Help by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 06, 2020
blank:
So you stole your boss's money because you think he did not have any use for it? Why did you not go and steal from the market as you needed money? Tell me they would not burn you in the market square.

If the wife is your sister, u wouldn't have been thinking upside down like a slowpoke.. a mad man suggestion is even better than your useless opinion fool... So many daft people on nairaland ... SMH...
Re: Help! My Boss Is Making My Family Life Help by daddytime(m): 7:40am On Apr 06, 2020
fredopareto:
what is ur qualification.. Fool u

Olodo rabata
Re: Help! My Boss Is Making My Family Life Help by Saintmary(f): 11:38am On Apr 06, 2020
pocohantas:
So, some clueless chick married a broke cheating NIGERIAN man?

What of the lady you got pregnant HERE?

I don’t know when ladies would realise that love is not enough. Especially when dealing with community pricks.

Go fix your mess Oga.
Oh my God

Re: Help! My Boss Is Making My Family Life Help by Saintmary(f): 11:40am On Apr 06, 2020
pocohantas:

I don’t know when ladies would realise that love is not enough. Especially when dealing with community pricks.

Go fix your mess Oga.
Lesson to the ladies, don't step on another woman to become 'Mrs'
Re: Help! My Boss Is Making My Family Life Help by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
bocajunior37:
Please try and follow every detail of my story i need matured advice, please don't judge me.
Am a private school teacher and I got married three years ago my wife took in on our honeymoon night which was against my wish because after marriage guy man need to pick himself up after spending. Nine months later she delivered through ceseran (c.s) operation i had to borrow money from my boss 100k to pay back why working though we lost the baby due to stress. Last year she took in again, i prayed and cried to God for her to born successfully lo and behold she had to deliver through c.s again i was devasted, i cried and beg the doctor because the money for the operation is much i had to deposit my savings of 150k to the doctor and go out to source for the balance of 100k. I had to make use of my boss 100k without informing him to God be the glory the operation was successful my baby came out december 25th last year.
Now my boss want to arrest me because of his money[b] i had to run away from my home please advice me[/b]..

At the boldfaced, this is theft and your boss has the right to arrest you. I will do the same if I was your boss. You betrayed his trust.
Re: Help! My Boss Is Making My Family Life Help by APCNig: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
blank:

Are you mad ni? He said he used it for hospital bills. Should he have allowed his wife to be detained at the hospital? Your head no correct
Re: Help! My Boss Is Making My Family Life Help by APCNig: 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
pocohantas:

Go fix your mess Oga.

Are you mentally okay? Your head no correct.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mum Reaction To Me Doing Better Than My Brothers / Married But Not Happy Anymore. / I Have Been Childless For 12 Years, Now Two Women Are Carrying My Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.