Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Jonathan Confident Okonjo-iweala Will Perform In New South African Assignment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jonathan Confident Okonjo-iweala Will Perform In New South African Assignment (157 Views)

Portable Insists He Will Perform In Celestial Church Despite Being Removed. / E-beggar Embarrassed Begging Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala For Money / Jake Amo: Meme Boy Grown In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Confident Okonjo-iweala Will Perform In New South African Assignment by Anwons(m): 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
Jonathan confident Okonjo-Iweala will perform in new South African assignment
09/Mar/2020

Former President has expressed confidence that Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala would deliver in her new assignment as a member of the South Africa’s Presidential Advisory Council.
Jonathan, who stated this on his Facebook page on Sunday, wrote:
He said: “I congratulate Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala who served as the coordinating minister for the economy/finance minister in my cabinet, on her appointment as a member of South Africa’s Presidential Economic Advisory Council.

“As a two-time minister in Nigeria, you left indelible marks as an astute manager of the nation’s economy and resources.
“I am delighted that you have continued to place your substantial wealth of experience as a development economist at the service of many nations and international organisations to aid global growth and progress.
“I have no doubt in my mind that you will excel in the new assignment.”
South African President, had served up the Presidential Economic Advisory Council in September 2019 after the the country’s economy went to recession for the second time in recent years.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Once Again, Atiku Calls For Restriction Of Flights / Http://hugshs.com/empowered-boost/ / World Water Day: Osun Govt Reiterates Commitment To Drinking Water Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.