Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,986 members, 7,841,768 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Portable Insists He Will Perform In Celestial Church Despite Being Removed. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Portable Insists He Will Perform In Celestial Church Despite Being Removed. (84 Views)

Watch!!! Nigerians React As Funke Akindele Goes Into Trance In Celestial Church / Audio Mack Link being removed / Lagos Beggar Refuses Sachet Water, Insists On Getting Bottled Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Portable Insists He Will Perform In Celestial Church Despite Being Removed. by News1234: 11:50am On Dec 05, 2023
Nigeria’s controversial rapper and artist Habeeb Okikiola popularly known as Portable has called out the celestial Church for taking him and Pasuma out of the list of performing artists for its upcoming event.

Recall that the church faced backlash for having Portable and Pasuma as line up for their worship event. Social media users called them out bringing people’s attentions to the situation and they had to take them off the list and also apologized to the people.

However, after a couple of days Portable has visited the topic as per his usual manner of handling things. He is calling the church out on social media accusing them of canceling him based on looks, he claims he is still a child of God and since he was paid for the event he must perform.

“Cele we must do the show o, you have paid me N5 million and we must do it. Pasuma will perform, I will also perform and we must do it.

“This child of God is coming. Land of Goshen Cathedral please in God’s name, consider us as children of God, don’t use my looks to judge me.”

The praise night event is scheduled for December 15 2023. And portable claimed he was compensated with 5million Naira.

The church is yet to say anything after the call out.

📰 Dive into the latest stories and trending news by clicking the link! 🚀 Discover more about this captivating tale and stay up-to-date. ⚡ Click here for the full scoop! 📌 - https://thenews-chronicle.com/portable-insists-he-will-perform-in-celestial-church-despite-being-taken-of-the-list/

Re: Portable Insists He Will Perform In Celestial Church Despite Being Removed. by Xscape1993(m): 11:53am On Dec 05, 2023
A whole 5m?

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Bomb Tragedy: Northern Group Exonerates Defence Minister Badaru Of Blame / 2023 World Human Rights Day: Kwara Speaks Against Abuses, Discriminations / Lessons We Can Learn From Russia-Ukraine War And Isreal-Palestine Conflict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.