Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Thanks Ubunja!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thanks Ubunja!! (1294 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks Ubunja!! by Maxxim: 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
Hello guys I've been anticipating to post this here for somewhile now.
I think after a very long time of going through Ubunja's miseducations on being redpilled, I'm been compelled to finally accept his teachings, at some point it was really difficult to accept this reality but look at me now I've been Ubunjanized lol.
For those of you guys whose mind are still wandering around, finding it difficult to accept the truth of becoming redpilled I think its quite normal because the society we were being brought up was made in favor for the opposite sex.
This is what I realised after swallowing the pill and I find it quite normal, I believe you will eventually pass through these stages before getting red pilled.
These five stages are:

Denial
At these stage you as a blue pilled dude is immediately met with a sense of denial to protect your believe system, at these period you give excuses such as
Red pill is sexist, cynical or delusional.

Anger
At these stage you have intense anger at women and to life as a whole, at these stage you give comment like all women are sluts, the media tells lies, you realize how your dad is being emotionally robbed all these years etc.

Bargaining
At these stage you still have some remnants of the Bluepill ideology, you still wanna believe every one is not like that, maybe there are women without games.

Depression
I can't say much about these stage but I could remember asking myself what's the point of having a girl friend.

Acceptance
This is the final stage, I'm actually at this stage now and I'm finally accepting the ideology but I'm still full of emotions.

Thanks to Ubunja, Martinez and Omar and other dudes trying hard to enlightening pple here on Nl.
Thanks
Maxxim

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks Ubunja!! by Redoil: 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
madness every where
Re: Thanks Ubunja!! by Martinez39s(m): 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
Hurray! I am so happy to read this. Ubunja, our work and that of others haven't been in vain and are not redundant.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks Ubunja!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
all these yeye virgin pikin writing nonsense online.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks Ubunja!! by Maxxim: 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
Martinez39s:
Hurray! I am so happy to read this. Ubunja, our work and that of others haven't been in vain and are not redundant.
Thanks boss, you're doing a great work here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks Ubunja!! by Omar09(m): 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
Maxxim:
Hello guys I've been anticipating to post this here for somewhile now.
I think after a very long time of going through Ubunja's miseducations on being redpilled, I'm been compelled to finally accept his teachings, at some point it was really difficult to accept this reality but look at me now I've been Ubunjanized lol.
For those of you guys whose mind are still wandering around, finding it difficult to accept the truth of becoming redpilled I think its quite normal because the society we were being brought up was made in favor for the opposite sex.
This is what I realised after swallowing the pill and I find it quite normal, I believe you will eventually pass through these stages before getting red pilled.
These five stages are:

Denial
At these stage you as a blue pilled dude is immediately met with a sense of denial to protect your believe system, at these period you give excuses such as
Red pill is sexist, cynical or delusional.

Anger
At these stage you have intense anger at women and to life as a whole, at these stage you give comment like all women are sluts, the media tells lies, you realize how your dad is being emotionally robbed all these years etc.

Bargaining
At these stage you still have some remnants of the Bluepill ideology, you still wanna believe every one is not like that, maybe there are women without games.

Depression
I can't say much about these stage but I could remember asking myself what's the point of having a girl friend.

Acceptance
This is the final stage, I'm actually at this stage now and I'm finally accepting the ideology but I'm still full of emotions.

Thanks to Ubunja, Martinez and Omar and other dudes trying hard to enlightening pple here on Nl.
Thanks
Maxxim

Went through all these stages. In fact I suffered long in depression to the point I started asking myself whether it was worth it having a woman in my life. Till I realized for me to have one, I will have to protect myself from emotions.

#MGTOW
#Red_Pill

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks Ubunja!! by Martinez39s(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
Maxxim:

Thanks boss, you're doing a great work here.
Glad you have finally swallowed the redpill. What has been known cannot be unknown, and there is no turning back. Wish you more redpills in futures. With redpill, more is more, more is never enough, and you can never overdose on the redpill.

Here you go,

6 Likes

Re: Thanks Ubunja!! by Maxxim: 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
Martinez39s:
Glad you have finally swallowed the redpill. What has been known cannot be unknown, and there is no turning back. Wish you more redpills in futures. With redpill, more is more, more is never enough, and you can never overdose on the redpill.

Here you go,
Haha, here I am.
Yeah more is never enough!
Re: Thanks Ubunja!! by chatinent: 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
Omar09:

Went through all these stages. In fact I suffered long in depression to the point I started asking myself whether it was worth it having a woman in my life. Till I realized for me to have one, I will have to protect myself from emotions.

#MGTOW
#Red_Pill
I mailed you to purchase data but you seem offline.
Re: Thanks Ubunja!! by GreatResearcher: 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
Martinez39s:

Here you go,
cool
Martinez39s:

Here you go,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanks Ubunja!! by ziegurf(m): 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ibi ja, ibi re l'omaja l'ojo kan....

If you know.....you know

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thanks Ubunja!! by ubunja(m): 12:51am On Mar 10, 2020
Welcome home brother.

The hardest phase for most men is the Anger Phase also known As the Red Pill Rage. That's where a man can even kill his own mother for her part in playing him. It hurts to one day wake up and learn you believed a lie all your life.
That's why the Red Pill is called the Red Pill as in the Matrix films. Because its literally like waking up from a dream to discover the cold harsh reality. And learning that the world is opposite from what you've been taught.

The music, the movies, the cultural events, the special days, all part and parcel of an illusion. You can kill someone when your eyes are opened.

. It's all good fam. One more king to take his rightful place in society as the Head.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks Ubunja!! by Maxxim: 8:39am On Mar 10, 2020
ubunja:
Welcome home brother.

The hardest phase for most men is the Anger Phase also known As the Red Pill Rage. That's where a man can even kill his own mother for her part in playing him. It hurts to one day wake up and learn you believed a lie all your life.
That's why the Red Pill is called the Red Pill as in the Matrix films. Because its literally like waking up from a dream to discover the cold harsh reality. And learning that the world is opposite from what you've been taught.

The music, the movies, the cultural events, the days, all part and parcel of an illusion. You can kill someone when your eyes are opened.

. It's all good fam. One more king to take his rightful place in society as the Head.
This is the worst part, its really worrisome seeing how we we're being programmed to see the world that way.
Anyways I'm so thankful for getting the awareness before it gets too late, thanks man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks Ubunja!! by ABCthings: 8:42am On Mar 10, 2020
Parte after parte
For
Awon Redpillers.

1 Like

Re: Thanks Ubunja!! by Maxxim: 8:45am On Mar 10, 2020
Omar09:

#MGTOW
#Red_Pill
Yeah still struggling with my emotions, I believe I'll get over it soon.
Re: Thanks Ubunja!! by ubunja(m): 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
Maxxim:

This is the worst part, its really worrisome seeing how we we're being programmed to see the world that way.
Anyways I'm so thankful for getting the awareness before it gets too late, thanks man.
lol it was needed that you be programmed this way. With Lies. For society to function. If all men were Red Pill society would collapse and we'll go back to the jungle. That's why governments, religions and the powers that be all push for men to be Blue Pill. There is a version of Christianity that is Red Pill, but it has mostly been suppressed or forgotten. Or modified.

3 Likes

Re: Thanks Ubunja!! by COOL10(m): 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
ubunja:
lol it was needed that you be programmed this way. With Lies. For society to function. If all men were Red Pill society would collapse and we'll go back to the jungle. That's why governments, religions and the powers that be all push for men to be Blue Pill. There is a version of Christianity that is Red Pill, but it has mostly been suppressed or forgotten. Or modified .

Can you explain more on this?

1 Like

Re: Thanks Ubunja!! by DaddyRochie1642: 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2020
Maxxim:

As a Fellow RedPill Brother, ... Am advising you to go to YouTube and search "Donovan Sharpe" and Listen to that man, ... He is a RedPill Genius. You wont regret it

1 Like

Re: Thanks Ubunja!! by Maxxim: 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

As a Fellow RedPill Brother, ... Am advising you to go to YouTube and search "Donovan Sharpe" and Listen to that man, ... He is a RedPill Genius. You wont regret it
Noted! I'll do that.

(1) (Reply)

20 Cool Things To Tell A Girl When You First Meet / What Is The Punishment Of A Cheating Boyfriend ? / You Deserve My P***y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.