Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

My Lebanese Fiance Has A Very Tiny Dick - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Lebanese Fiance Has A Very Tiny Dick (4888 Views)

Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) / Her Fiance Has Threatened To Call Of Their Wedding Unless She Do This... / My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Lebanese Fiance Has A Very Tiny Dick by Vyolet(f): 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
Penis Size shouldn't matter, what matters is how to use it plus other tools like his tongue and fingers.
You said he is caring and a nice guy, I bet he is handsome and he is rich.
Trust me, your pussy will get used to his size with time, if finger can make a woman cum, any other thing will make her cum, do not leave him for a broke, ugly, cheating man because of dick, you will regret it.

Re: My Lebanese Fiance Has A Very Tiny Dick by Dgoluw: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
Vyolet:
Penis Size shouldn't matter, what matters is how to use it plus other tools like his tongue and fingers.
Trust me, your pussy will get used to his size with time, if finger can make a woman cum, any other thing will make her cum, do not leave him for a broke, ugly, cheating man because of dick, you will regret it.
thanks dearie i really appreciate this response
Re: My Lebanese Fiance Has A Very Tiny Dick by mysticwarrior(m): 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
Vyolet:
"Penis side shouldn't matter"? The lady is obviously not comfortable with the finger size dick and you are there saying another thing, secondly from the explanations of the lady the tiny dick Lebanese is not confidence standing naked in front of the lady because of the small size, guys with big dick will always be at the top, if a guy with big dick does not know how to use it then the lady could easily teach him, but same can not be said for a micro dick man.
Re: My Lebanese Fiance Has A Very Tiny Dick by Kiddllc: 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
Chai.. micro dick embarassed babe make use of what u have... u can't have it all this time tongue
Re: My Lebanese Fiance Has A Very Tiny Dick by chinwezdasilva: 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

All these stories sef

If u know that 3inches rod of 12mm diameter is not enough to do the reinforcement, why not kuku go for the ever requested, high demand 8/9inches rod of radius 21mm?

With this u wil b able to increase the concrete cover.
I site you engr
Re: My Lebanese Fiance Has A Very Tiny Dick by OlawaleBammie: 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
chinwezdasilva:
I site you engr
Lol, i salute sir
Re: My Lebanese Fiance Has A Very Tiny Dick by chinwezdasilva: 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, i salute sir
structurally inclined
Re: My Lebanese Fiance Has A Very Tiny Dick by OlawaleBammie: 1:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
chinwezdasilva:
structurally inclined
@ wat angle sir??
Re: My Lebanese Fiance Has A Very Tiny Dick by edego2up(m): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2020
ValCon888:
You're only confused because he has money.
If he was a broke guy you wouldn't hesitate to dump his ass.

Two things that can confuse women:
1. A broke guy with big dîck.
2. A rich guy with small dîck.
my dear Lady life is worth enjoying. See you are already complaining. Either you go and find your size in the bigger rod or enjoy his money ewolokunmy.
Re: My Lebanese Fiance Has A Very Tiny Dick by pussyphilia(m): 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
Try and turn the relationship into a BD$M kind of relationship. Make him the submissive and with time turn him to a cuckold. That way, you get your groove with real men and enjoy good d1cks while still enjoying his money. You may just need to get a good strap to fuccck him with.

Case closed. thank me later

Re: My Lebanese Fiance Has A Very Tiny Dick by Adgideon(m): 8:17am On Mar 12, 2020
In that case it means you will surely cheat on him, b4 now you notice his small dick y didn't u walk away, , definitely u will not b satisfy sexually, if you truly love him and u don't want to be a cheat, helep am enlarge the pencil to pestle,

Husband at Home While the Wife Works? / Advantages Of Marrying Woman With AS Genotype If You Are AA / Please Help!!! I Am Married, But I Only Have Sex 15 Times In A Year!