Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Learn The Magic Secrets Of Great First-dates (and Beyond!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn The Magic Secrets Of Great First-dates (and Beyond!) (225 Views)

Things To Do And Not To Do On First Dates (REDPILLER ZONE) / Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You / Things People Do On First Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn The Magic Secrets Of Great First-dates (and Beyond!) by Aydigital123(m): 10:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
Learn The Magic Secrets Of Great First-Dates (And Beyond!)

Here are the three mistakes that I noticed right off the bat:  1. Making out with her somewhere other than at your house (or her house)  2. Apologizing for making out with her  3. Asking her if you should call her, or if she should call you     

I'll address each one in a minute in detail, but first let me start off with some of my Quack theories.   

THEORY #1: "WOMEN AREN'T ATTRACTED TO WUSSES"     

I say this because:  

1. It's true  

2. If you don't understand this principle, you're likely to make mistakes that clearly "telegraph" to a woman that you're a Wuss  

3. When it all comes down to it, if a woman doesn't feel attraction for you, or you somehow manage to screw up and KILL the ATTRACTION she's feeling...

you're done.

Game over.     

I think that most of us guys have

these little secret beliefs that we

hide from the rest of the world...

and that we try to hide from

women. In fact, I was having an

interesting discussion with a good

friend today, and we were talking

about how most guys act when

they're around an "attractive" woman.     

Most guys do one of the following:  

Give attractive women a lot of

compliments immediately  Kiss up

to attractive women  Try to get

attractive women to like them by

buying them gifts, dinners and

flowers  Chase after attractive

women and let it be known that the

woman is "a prize worth pursuing"

right from the beginning  Hand

over all of their power and status to

attractive women   Know what I'm

talking about? Have you ever seen

a guy at dinner with a beautiful

woman... and he's obviously

nervous about the whole

situation... and you can tell that

he's doing everything he can to

NOT screw up so he can get the

woman's approval?     

Have you ever been that guy?     

Yeah, me too. A lot. Well, unfortunately, this kind of behavior usually backfires big time. All of the little things that most guys do to get a woman's approval send a clear message to the woman that "I'm a wussy. I do not believe that you would like me for who I am, so I feel like I need to resort to extreme measures to get you to pay attention to me."

Now that I understand this particular aspect of male/female interactions, I can see the horrible results all around me.

HERE'S WHAT HAPPENS TO WUSSIES (EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE NO CLUE)  

At bars I watch guys walking up to women and giving compliments... or offering to buy drinks... and the women smiling politely thinking, "Oh, another loser," and excusing themselves...     

I see men at dinner with their dates... desperately trying to get the women they're with to show any sign of interest... but the women only become colder and less interested... And I know that the women are only getting ANNOYED at this behavior...     

I read personal ads in the paper and online from men who are saying "Hey, pick me! I'm a great guy!

No, really!"...

and I know that the women reading these ads are saying to themselves "Yeah, loser"... and the guys are getting little or no response...     

I think you get the picture.
Re: Learn The Magic Secrets Of Great First-dates (and Beyond!) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
Thumbs up

(1) (Reply)

Trade Nigeria / Loving Without Words. / Nigeria Bilateral Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.