Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) (108230 Views)

Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) / Amazing Engineering: World's Largest Construction And Excavations Machines(Pics) / World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by pennguillermo3: 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
Wonderss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by SECgraphix(m): 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
Surprised seeing this...
Strange... sad
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by paix(m): 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
ReneeNuttall:

Yes o,my fellow member. undecided
I am not your fellow member.
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
paix:
I am not your fellow member.

Oyes you are a bonafide member, cuz na marine dey sabi marine.
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by kannymoore(m): 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://guardian.ng/life/meet-the-worlds-largest-crab-that-feeds-on-birds-and-breaks-bones/

The largest crabs are Spider Crabs...not the Coconut crab

Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by Blackking98(m): 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
Rikze:
Good discovery...

But I personally feel most of the things mentioned are exaggerated!

Op you could have added a video of the crab ripping coconut apart to make the story

a bit easier for some of us to believe...

I don't believe all that is in the write up.

you have YouTube. Make use of it
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by FiremanP(m): 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
Shoroniyen??
ReneeNuttall:
Last yr December at Elegushi beach,around 11pm while I was jejely seated just by d shores enjoying my fish grin I saw something creep outta a deep hole,I scampered for my life,twas later I discovered it was a crab.A massive one at DAT.
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by Bekool(m): 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by supercase1(m): 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
akdjr:
There are billions of Animals on Earth and how Noah take catch all of them and put inside the ark shows that story was a big sakamaje. No phone, no internet and yet Noah was able to reach the whole people around the world to warn them of the impending doom (Flood) abeg make we de think na! quote author=afonja112 post=87317490]
mehn, and e no finish off all the other animals?

Wait, this one can survive inside the water, so e no need to enter the ARK!
The remains of Noah ark were found on top of mount Ararat,the wood we're about 2 to 3 thousand years old,don't u doubt the Bible when the Bible prophesied about the destruction of Babylon your great great grand father never smell to enter Belle,now take a look at Babylon 2day
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by akdjr(m): 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2020
I am not saying the remains was not found, my point is how was Noah able to reach out to the rest people in the world cos he's from Azerbaijan. Or are u now saying everyone on Earth then we're living in Azerbaijan? If you believe every human being we're living together in one place then u need to think more. quote author=supercase1 post=87332149]
The remains of Noah ark were found on top of mount Ararat,the wood we're about 2 to 3 thousand years old,don't u doubt the Bible when the Bible prophesied about the destruction of Babylon your great great grand father never smell to enter Belle,now take a look at Babylon 2day[/quote]
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by Zhahovic(m): 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
ReneeNuttall:

Ah! D sight of it alone is scary,d way its walks alone is creepy and did I mention it was at night?
Oh! Sorry about that grin
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by makewetalk2: 4:09am On Mar 12, 2020
bro bones have variety. some bones are tiny and easy to break with a compact force exceeding .....
even tiny crabs pose danger to humans to talk of this
People are at risk to develop blood poisoning or necrotizing fasciitis -- ghoulishly known as flesh eating bacteria -- if bacteria enters a wound from some seafood or seawater. In the rare chance a pinch does break the skin, or you get a cut on a sharp shell,
Rikze:
Good discovery...

But I personally feel most of the things mentioned are exaggerated!

Op you could have added a video of the crab ripping coconut apart to make the story

a bit easier for some of us to believe...

I don't believe all that is in the write up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance / Importance Of Information And Communications Technology (ICT) / Two Headed Snake Found In India, Baffles Wildlife Experts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.