Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,381 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) (108165 Views)

Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) / Amazing Engineering: World's Largest Construction And Excavations Machines(Pics) / World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by davidque: 11:41am On Mar 10, 2020
ReneeNuttall:
Last yr December at Elegushi beach,around 11pm while I was jejely seated just by d shores enjoying my fish grin I saw something creep outta a deep hole,I scampered for my life,twas later I discovered it was a crab.A massive one at DAT.
Lol!!! You sabi fear sha. You mean a plate of calcium nutrient walked out of the ocean and you refused to make dinner of it
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by Yodexy: 11:42am On Mar 10, 2020
Tomoyayi:
They can exist peacefully on those islands because there are various sources of food for the locals. If na for 9ja dem dey ehn, dem go Don japa

There are places here in Naija where they don't eat crabs.

Tarkwa bay beach has a large population of crabs, yet nobody disturbs them.

Even as hunger dey waya the residents o
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by paix(m): 11:44am On Mar 10, 2020
ReneeNuttall:
Last yr December at Elegushi beach,around 11pm while I was jejely seated just by d shores enjoying my fish grin I saw something creep outta a deep hole,I scampered for my life,twas later I discovered it was a crab.A massive one at DAT.
Are you a member of the marine world?

1 Like

Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by paix(m): 11:49am On Mar 10, 2020
Rikze:
Good discovery...

But I personally feel most of the things mentioned are exaggerated!

Op you could have added a video of the crab ripping coconut apart to make the story

a bit easier for some of us to believe...

I don't believe all that is in the write up.

Are you our modern day "doubting Thomas"?
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by friday2011(m): 11:54am On Mar 10, 2020
Rikze:
Good discovery...

Op you could have added a video of the crab ripping coconut apart to make the story

Haba oga, be fair to the op naa, this is an educative post, op does not need to video proof, if you doubt him, go to youtube and confirm.
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by thundafire: 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
Rikze:
Good discovery...

isn't u read dey made an experiment with pig
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by thundafire: 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
SolarKing1:
Looks like genetically engineered, or result of mutation.
who told u dat
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by thundafire: 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:
Only in the SOUTHEAST

If you know, you gain

N. B don't dare zoom my picture, OK?!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
Nature is great
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
The person wey go chop this crab last last go enjoy. This one way e dey break bones calcium go full the body.
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by TGMISKY(m): 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2020
Wow. Just wow. Thank you OP for the information
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by mozona(m): 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
it can even kill human being abi
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
All these local Crabs here only move Sideways like Zombies....Never knew there are crabs that boldly move forward like Tarantula and crack bones... Isn't God Great?!Can we just Clap for Jesus.

Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by akdjr(m): 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
That book is full of fiction. Most of the account therein were based on human quest to know the creation. No one has the knowledge of the creation. We lived in a mystery world. For example, human being was believed to have been formed from the mud and woman was created out of man, what about the billions of Animals in the world? How were they created?
Macsjebs:

Word!!! and great insight
We need to start 'filtering' some beliefs
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by BonPatrick(m): 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
My brother you said my mind
Rikze:
Good discovery...

1 Like

Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
I love crab meat, I used to catch them when I'm young now it's been a while since I tasted it. That their strong back is good making making soup, chum chum kiss
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2020
I love crab meat, I used to catch them when I'm young now it's been a while since I tasted it. That their strong back is good making soup, chum chum kiss
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by siwhoh(m): 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
Nice piece. Very informative. But not ready to meet one yet, i guess that's why i don't stay at Christmas island.
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by Hotspotbro(m): 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
Send 1000 of them to see buhari.
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
ReneeNuttall:

U nor kill am fah?
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by okafor200(m): 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
Fear God and give him praise!

.indeed all should hail and worship the lord most high,

till date humans and science are yet to find out all the creatures the lord God has made.

That is to tell you there is a supreme powerfull invincible spirit called the elohim,
I pity all this unbelievers and nay sayers.

For it is better i believe there is a God and die to see there is indeed no God.

Than for me not to believe there is a God and die to see there is truelly indeed a God in heaven,

then who will i blame for this my great mistake?

and the worst part is that i will never be given a second life or chance to repent and believe that there is really a God indeed.

This is a serious warning to all athest.

Please Worship God and give him praise!

baba olowo
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

U nor kill am fah?

My broda did, that was how we got to know it was centipede.
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
paix:
Are you a member of the marine world?

Yes o,my fellow member. undecided
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
davidque:

Lol!!! You sabi fear sha. You mean a plate of calcium nutrient walked out of the ocean and you refused to make dinner of it

That stuff looks like scorpion.
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by Reference(m): 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
Greatidonis:
This one na better food for South South water front

I've stopped that for a few years now. No more marsh land crabs. The pollution in the creeks is scary. The amounr of oil in the water is frightening in the riverine Rivers and Bayelsa. Don't want dioxins and heavy metals building in my liver.
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
ReneeNuttall:

My broda did, that was how we got to know it was centipede.
Hahahahaha.
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
Zhahovic:

grin
Why didn't u stand and fight it off like the beautiful queen you are? grin

Ah! D sight of it alone is scary,d way its walks alone is creepy and did I mention it was at night?
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
Kobicove:

So you actually ran from a puny crab grin

You wouldn't understand.
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
moffat:
or baby crab hmmmm

Baby crab ke!
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by iammolise(m): 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ten of these can kill an adult human ohh! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance / Importance Of Information And Communications Technology (ICT) / Two Headed Snake Found In India, Baffles Wildlife Experts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.