Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,845 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) (108166 Views)

Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) / Amazing Engineering: World's Largest Construction And Excavations Machines(Pics) / World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by gnykelly(m): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2020
SolarKing1:
Looks like genetically engineered, or result of mutation.

everything naturally mutate.

1 Like

Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by lasmile(f): 10:31am On Mar 10, 2020
All these good looking crap are not edible na
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by HiddenLeaf007(m): 10:31am On Mar 10, 2020
Who knows what we may see next............
Maybe mango scorpions ���
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by Kiddllc: 10:35am On Mar 10, 2020
Grace001:
This one will go with “ mixed okro and pepper” better calcium
Lol.. u sabi am cheesy
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by gmaribel(m): 10:39am On Mar 10, 2020
Big crabs

1 Like

Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by luminouz(m): 10:39am On Mar 10, 2020
They also talk, an endless stream of repetitive question monologue, even as they are tearing into your flesh

..what they sound like is below....

Did-a-chick??

Dad-a-Chack?

Dod-a-Chock?

Dum-a- Dum??

Ded-a-Check

1 Like

Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by Zither(m): 10:43am On Mar 10, 2020
Amazing. The info is missing the size of the crab so that one can visually estimate it.
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by MrSensor(m): 10:46am On Mar 10, 2020
Mr crab, this biggest coconut seed might also be your biggest favorite food.

Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by revilomichaels(m): 10:46am On Mar 10, 2020
grin My friends dragged me to Lagos island to eat this crabs �. I wasn’t comfortable Bc I’m. Not into aqua food.
Later agreed since I’m not the one paying.
My brothers and sisters, I gave it my best but all I was eating were all bones and bones. I regret even trying this crabs just like the name depicts
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by Jakumo(m): 10:52am On Mar 10, 2020
The damage such a set of claws could inflict on man pikin's blokkos, would be better imagined.

Suffice to say there can never be any nude sunbathing on beaches that are home to these armored monstrosities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by Jakumo(m): 10:54am On Mar 10, 2020
revilomichaels:
grin My friends dragged me to Lagos island to eat this crabs �. I wasn’t comfortable Bc I’m. Not into aqua food.
Later agreed since I’m not the one paying.
My brothers and sisters, I gave it my best but all I was eating were all bones and bones. I regret even trying this crabs just like the name depicts

It has been scientifically established in peer-reviewed studies, that eating beaver with crabs on a regular basis, WILL reduce the odds of contracting the Corona Virus that is currently ravaging planet Earth.

You heard it here first, folks.
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by Zhahovic(m): 10:54am On Mar 10, 2020
ReneeNuttall:
Last yr December at Elegushi beach,around 11pm while I was jejely seated just by d shores enjoying my fish grin I saw something creep outta a deep hole,I scampered for my life,twas later I discovered it was a crab.A massive one at DAT.
grin
Why didn't u stand and fight it off like the beautiful queen you are? grin
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by ziegurf(m): 10:54am On Mar 10, 2020
....the thing too strong na for there wey en dey

if en try near my territory if I nor kilam with bare stick eeehn mek I know wetin kosam

.....idioto there
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by Greatidonis: 10:55am On Mar 10, 2020
This one na better food for South South water front
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 10, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:
Only in the SOUTHEAST

If you know, you gain

N. B don't dare zoom my picture, OK?!

This school is located at Ojodu.

Buses coming from Akute goes through that road.

Stop blaming SE for your frustrated life.
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by Xpol: 11:01am On Mar 10, 2020
If DSS catch this one they’ll never obey court order to release it

1 Like

Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by sonsomegrigbo: 11:01am On Mar 10, 2020
Mcquine:

This school is located at Ojodu.
Buses coming from Akute goes through that road.
Stop blaming SE for your frustrated life.

What about the beauty pageant?
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by Afobear: 11:03am On Mar 10, 2020
Rikze:
Good discovery...

But I personally feel most of the things mentioned are exaggerated!

Op you could have added a video of the crab ripping coconut apart to make the story

a bit easier for some of us to believe...

I don't believe all that is in the write up.

YouTube exists for a reason
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by davillian(m): 11:11am On Mar 10, 2020
Rikze:
Good discovery...

Op you could have added a video of the crab ripping coconut apart to make the story

Its a 3ft crab that weights 9pounds.
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 11:12am On Mar 10, 2020
“Nature holds a variety of animals, the human mind is yet to comprehend. One of such is the coconut crab. Powerful enough to rip open a coconut, climb trees, break the bones of birds and feed on its flesh.“

Let it rip open a coconut let me see 1st. undecided
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by shugabasbn: 11:13am On Mar 10, 2020
Pepper soup crap they salivate me
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by Hotfella(m): 11:17am On Mar 10, 2020
This crab is needed to crack the coconut heads of our leaders remove the chaff in their brains and replace it with common sense.
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by slowice(m): 11:20am On Mar 10, 2020
Was disappointed.. Was hoping to see a very big tortoise size crab...
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by anoym: 11:26am On Mar 10, 2020
Oya
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by zuokumo(m): 11:30am On Mar 10, 2020
Rikze:
Good discovery...

Even if they show the video you still won't believe because you'll still request for the live show
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by davillian(m): 11:31am On Mar 10, 2020
Danielmegg:
Am Off 2 Christmas Island
2 catch My own Atleast i go use am cook better Okro soup
Na 5k dollas you go pay if they catch you there

1 Like

Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by Dreyton36: 11:31am On Mar 10, 2020
Grace001:
This one will go with “ mixed okro and pepper” better calcium
u and food
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by Scootoo: 11:33am On Mar 10, 2020
Bone crusher
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by pointstores(m): 11:37am On Mar 10, 2020
Nawa
Re: World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 10, 2020
Witcher:
WOW
hey, each time I view your picture I'm not being myself. I like you, I sent you email already. Kindly check Ur mail. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance / Importance Of Information And Communications Technology (ICT) / Two Headed Snake Found In India, Baffles Wildlife Experts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.