Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

If You Have Fertility Problem Sleep With Me And You'll Be Healed - Pst. Veronica - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Have Fertility Problem Sleep With Me And You'll Be Healed - Pst. Veronica (1539 Views)

Law Graduate, Anyim Veronica Gets A Plot Of Land From A Company In Port Harcourt / Pastor Mrs Veronica Going Viral is a Fake News: See the real Evidence Here / Pastor Veronica : God Sent Me To Sleep With All Men For Fertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Fertility Problem Sleep With Me And You'll Be Healed - Pst. Veronica by Supremeboss: 7:32am On Mar 10, 2020
Pastor Mrs. Veronica, founder of Life of Faith and Prosperity Ministry, Asaba, Delta State, dropped a bombshell yesterday during her sermon and said that God sent her with an anointed p***y to heal men who have infertility problems totally and they will be fertile to be able to impregnate their wives. She said that her thing is specially anointed for this mission and once any man that has fertility problem sleeps with her and there is a fluid contact, that is without condom, the man's problem will be over, according to her, it is her primary assignment on earth. She said if anyone likes it he or she can believe or leave it but the truth remains that her mission is to liberate men and heal their infertility problems.

Read more, watch the video and see her phone number here:
https://naijaresources.com/god-sent-me-with-an-anointed-py-to-heal-men-of-their-infertility-problems/

Re: If You Have Fertility Problem Sleep With Me And You'll Be Healed - Pst. Veronica by NextD18: 7:32am On Mar 10, 2020
Hoe pastor!

1 Like

Re: If You Have Fertility Problem Sleep With Me And You'll Be Healed - Pst. Veronica by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:35am On Mar 10, 2020
I still remember the term " Temple prostitutes" in the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Fertility Problem Sleep With Me And You'll Be Healed - Pst. Veronica by GOFRONT(m): 7:35am On Mar 10, 2020
Marriage breaker Olosho called hersef a pastor

I kukuma trust our Randy men.....as we talk, they don already dey sharpen their preeqs. Tomorrow, Off they go to Asaba.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Fertility Problem Sleep With Me And You'll Be Healed - Pst. Veronica by CTechHub(m): 7:36am On Mar 10, 2020
Obviously, one cannot run away from his or her true destiny.

Even in the pastorship; she's in active business

� Contact us for unique⏬
� LOGO
� FLYER
� BUSINESS CARD
� SOCIAL MEDIA COVER .etc.

Just 3k
Re: If You Have Fertility Problem Sleep With Me And You'll Be Healed - Pst. Veronica by Davash222(m): 7:38am On Mar 10, 2020
This one wants to start Hoeing religiously.
Re: If You Have Fertility Problem Sleep With Me And You'll Be Healed - Pst. Veronica by thesicilian: 8:02am On Mar 10, 2020
When a nymphomaniac decides to register with the CAC...
Re: If You Have Fertility Problem Sleep With Me And You'll Be Healed - Pst. Veronica by paxonel(m): 8:21am On Mar 10, 2020
The story does not sound real, it must be a make up story perhaps to damage someone's reputation here.

Can a woman come out publicly to say all these?
If you are a woman please say your mind. Can you with your right senses come out publicly to say if men sleep with you they will get healed of something?

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Shut Down All Activities, CAN Orders Churches / The 8 Spiritual Sons Of Bishop David Oyedepo And Their Mega Ministries / Pastor Adeboye Preached Today. A Lesson Learnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.