Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (70459 Views)

Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Molowononi6: 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
Afamed:

Another one has joined the wailing crew.
The one without WASC according to the news aired on Radio Biafra
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Molowononi6: 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
Afamed:

Show us the thesis of the Otueke drunkard fishman. Simply as Apc
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Molowononi6: 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
Afamed:

Nothing like PHd holder ,it's PhD holder lazy youth
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by bluecircle470: 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
bluebay:
and.who is this foolish fool?

Your father
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by bluebay(m): 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
bluecircle470:

Your father
Say hello to your mother for Him..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by bluecircle470: 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
bluebay:

Say hello to your mother for Him..

You should be saying that to your mother boy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by bluebay(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
bluecircle470:

You should be saying that to your mother boy
whose this person? Am I the cause of your predicament ?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hhansome:
Thieves.
your father
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Megaideas(f): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
thundafire:
How can former President Good luck Jonathan,Fani kayode,Orubebe visit Goodluck Jonathan which kind nonsense misleading post be dis

So up until now you can't read?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by woleabayo(f): 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
good one
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by thundafire: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
Megaideas:

So up until now you can't read?
because he changed it
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by AceRoot(m): 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
Afamed:

Another one has joined the wailing crew.
The one without WASC according to the news aired on Radio Biafra

Quota commandant , as usual with all the positive discrimination aids, still doesn't know where a dissertation ought to be used or mentioned.
Oluwole double degree holder.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
A gathering of thieves.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
BOBAN2710:

AN IDIOT LIKE U WILL NEVER BUILD A LOGO FOR MY COMPANY COS FROM US COMMENT U ARE NOTHING BUT A DULLARD
who dash you company? People with company can never talk in this nauseating, low class manner.

If you have a company, this comment of yours clearly tells me the way you will treat your workers/employees..

Yet again, I guess I am talking to someone with an AUDIO COMPANY
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Molowononi6: 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
FrLukas:
A gathering of thieves.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
Goatluck Jonathan and his likes. Corruption everywhere
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Olakunleyakub(m): 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
Thieve + thieve is equal to thieve thieve
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Front0lane: 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
trutht828:

Please which infrastructure and economic development has Buhari brought to Nigeria? Kindly mention them in clear terms.

Lagos PH Abuja Kaduna n Maduguiri all with brand new airport terminal.

2nd NigerBridge in less than 5 years is ongoing instead of the diagram PDP gave for 16 years.

Lagos - Ibadan rail almost completed
Itapke - Ajaokuta - Warri rail completed
Kaduna - Abuja operational

Kaduna in land dry port
Baro inland dry port Niger

If this are not remarkable I have no idea what is.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by ogbonti: 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hhansome:
Thieves.

proof please?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Adakintroy2: 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
See as my baba Don round and fresh.

Na to just read newspaper, drink fresh palmi and chew bush meat for balcony Na be him work now. You try for nigeria.

.after all no be you amalgamate us.

Meanwhile We still DE wait for the other baba to stablelize l international oil price. Him Don travel many times but nothing Don come out. Am sure he is working on something on the low.

Word on the street is that he is planning to suprise nigerians with the news a day to his exiting office. Una know him una baba na, he is always full of TRICKS.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by brainworkng: 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
Better than the nonentity and brainless President you voted for angry
Hhansome:
Thieves.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by sweetjohn(m): 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
Obiaksnews:
Olisah Metuh sentenced to 7 years in prison, Dasuki likely to be convicted soon, Alison Maduake ran to London and has refused to come back, Reno Omokri ran abroad and also refused to come back, All these people are close allies of GEJ, all of them one way or the other have been accused of stealing money apart from Reno and you think GEJ was not in the know of their activities ? Let's be factual and leave partisan politics aside, that's the only way we can grow.
Atleast you said media. Media that was sold out by the APC, a western media. If you actually went to school and you do general studies, you will agree with me that one of Nigeria media problem is taking sides, they are never neutral. The media in the west and north support and campaign for Buhari while the media in the east campaign for Gej. And that's how Nigeria media have always been. Secondary, most of the media are owned by APC. And as opponent to PDP do you think you will hear anything positive about PDP never. TVC was the TV channel I love watching because of its programmes but it was owned by Tinubu, politically, I hate that channel like mad because they seat down there and be condemning Gej and campaign openly for Buhari. Don't you ever depend on anything you hear or listen from a Nigeria media especially politics. Even our government do not patronize them and do not take them serious. From Obasanjo regime up to Buhari regime, they do not make use of our local channels. Infact, Obasanjo said he don't listen to them. They are bias. Abeg forget Nigeria media.
Body language should tell you who is who. Gej have shown body languages of a simple and humble man when in power and out of power, you can't say of such with Buhari. You can never find Gej making violent speech and threathening the life of people bc of power, Buhari was and is a bad influence, Buhari once trauncated by force a civilian government to become military head of state, lots of violent speeches he has made that is enough to put him behind bars if Nigeria was to be a law abiding country. Bad as it maybe, he keeps making utterances that is enough to divide the country even as a president. Infact, am surprised why such a man is the president of Nigeria. My friend you see, media can never tell you this rather they will only channel and control your mind the way they want it to. Am sure if you had been neutral and not tribalistic and open minded you will see in the direction I was and am still seeing.
About corruption, my dear, Sanusi accused Gej regime of large sum of money missing but when they searched and searched they found nothing missing. And good enough this was done by this current government. Aside that, there is no government that money will not be found missing even in the US. Care to know that Buhari regime is the worst to that regard.
About Gej sharing money. Its one of the cooked lies the APC medias gave you to feed to satisfy your naiveness. Yes he share money (which govt hasn't?) but not from the nation treasury bc if you followed the news then very well, there is certain percentage of money that can be sign to the president for election if he is contesting. Let's purse there a little. Oga Tinubu last election was aired on all national TVs where trucks of vehicle carrying money was entering his house with a long queue of people there waiting to collect money and when he was asked he said 'na your money'. All of you from that region applauded him. Tinubu sack former governor Ambode from office, all of you praised him and were calling him 'Jagaben'. No, you can't see all the evil currently going in the current regime, I mean, why will you? When your mind has already been structured and control to be at the place the APC and her media want it to be.
Remember, b4 the coming of the APC government they promised you lots of sweet things and label the regime then corrupt to get your vote. And when they get there you know how their first tenure was, very awful. They came again and promise you next level and label Atiku corrupt and thief, you gave them your vote again. But today let me ask you, how far? Have you gotten your change? Have you gotten your next level? You now see that everything they are doing was just your vote and that's all. Next time when you see people seeking for power so desperately run for your life. You make another false statement which I know the idea also originated from APC media that Gej was seeking for a rerun by all means. My brother like I said for you to be rational human you need to ask questions. Did Gej gave his best to win? Yes he did. But From the beginning of the election to the end of the election, even on the election day, he kept making this statement 'my political ambition does not worth the blood of any citizen's. That does not sound as someone that is desperate. Remember on election day, he stood for hours b4 his electronic device could allow him to vote. That still does not sound as someone despirate. While still collating result at the collation center, he picked up his phone and congratulated Buhari something that Buhari himself said he was shock bc it has never happened b4. Now here you are saying Gej was despirate. You will continued to be a tool to these people until you free yourself from sentiment and start asking questions and be rational.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by dikeizu1(m): 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
Biafran blood!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Petdagr8t(m): 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
Aidejay:
go and drop your mummy's phone. It's not a toy.
Chai!...see Savage

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by OChimex: 8:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hhansome:
Thieves.

Honestly, you don't need a magic doctor to tell you Nigeria politicians are stupid criminals. Very stupid. Just by their appearance . Look at the cheap materials they use in making their dresses, and the cheap designer who designs their wears upon all their money.

Look at Jonah wear. It looks like maternity gown. Can't these guys use Cashmere Super 220 Extra Fine material to make clothes?

Super 220 extra fine rarely rumple because it's pure curtain.

Lolllll
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
Jona sef no get level how can a junkie like fkk visit jonathan?

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Afamed: 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
AceRoot:

Quota commandant , as usual with all the positive discrimination aids, still doesn't know where a dissertation ought to be used or mentioned.
Oluwole double degree holder.
Don't be clever by half
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Front0lane: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
Pls lunatics are not allowed to quote me especially bigoted ones from Igboland.

slickbak:

Go to Elegushi beach and pour water on your head b4 u faint from mumu
Kingrefreshed:

Good afternoon sir,

Kindly check your brain. I think it has expired since 3 years ago.

Kabiru Cow

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Legendguru: 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
Oh
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by bionixs: 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Keep quiet.
Jonathan is a worse leader
you are not making sense at all. Worse leader as in we are not in this country witnessing events
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by bionixs: 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
Front0lane:

How is Buhari worse ? Infrastructure economy corruption education wise he as proven to be beta. Security I would say they are at par so on what basis is Jonathan beta.
oga, what you need now is sense to know the right thing for you
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by bionixs: 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
Godons1:
This Orubebe again. He is supposed to be behind bars by now.
for doing what exactly? And danguje should be free dethroning emirs. Sorry sir

Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) / Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa / Obafemi Awolowo Lying In State After His "Controversial" Death In 1987