Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (70449 Views)

Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Stirling0: 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Don't be clever by half
[/s]
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Front0lane: 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
bionixs:
oga, what you need now is sense to know the right thing for you

Shut up your foolish Igbotic mouth.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by esthervera(f): 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
Why woman in red didn't take pictures with them,did she not part of them.me I'm just saying wat i see o.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Stirling0: 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
A gathering of thieves.
[/s]
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by pacespot(m): 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
goaldynman:

See mumu question!

First tell us your role for your life!!

Try not to judge everyone by your empty life. I ask a direct question, you reply with a question. Are you so dumb?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by greatefa1011(m): 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
Witcher:
Junkies and drunkards
Better than President herdsmen/ bandit association of the Federal republic 0f something u n I know.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by odomanis: 6:56am On Mar 11, 2020
Hhansome:
Thieves.

ENVY KILLS !!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Obiaksnews: 7:52am On Mar 11, 2020
You want me to read up this text book you are reading when you are still towing the line of partisan politics ? You know what, have a nice day.
sweetjohn:
Atleast you said media. Media that was sold out by the APC, a western media. If you actually went to school and you do general studies, you will agree with me that one of Nigeria media problem is taking sides, they are never neutral. The media in the west and north support and campaign for Buhari while the media in the east campaign for Gej. And that's how Nigeria media have always been. Secondary, most of the media are owned by APC. And as opponent to PDP do you think you will hear anything positive about PDP never. TVC was the TV channel I love watching because of its programmes but it was owned by Tinubu, politically, I hate that channel like mad because they seat down there and be condemning Gej and campaign openly for Buhari. Don't you ever depend on anything you hear or listen from a Nigeria media especially politics. Even our government do not patronize them and do not take them serious. From Obasanjo regime up to Buhari regime, they do not make use of our local channels. Infact, Obasanjo said he don't listen to them. They are bias. Abeg forget Nigeria media.
Body language should tell you who is who. Gej have shown body languages of a simple and humble man when in power and out of power, you can't say of such with Buhari. You can never find Gej making violent speech and threathening the life of people bc of power, Buhari was and is a bad influence, Buhari once trauncated by force a civilian government to become military head of state, lots of violent speeches he has made that is enough to put him behind bars if Nigeria was to be a law abiding country. Bad as it maybe, he keeps making utterances that is enough to divide the country even as a president. Infact, am surprised why such a man is the president of Nigeria. My friend you see, media can never tell you this rather they will only channel and control your mind the way they want it to. Am sure if you had been neutral and not tribalistic and open minded you will see in the direction I was and am still seeing.
About corruption, my dear, Sanusi accused Gej regime of large sum of money missing but when they searched and searched they found nothing missing. And good enough this was done by this current government. Aside that, there is no government that money will not be found missing even in the US. Care to know that Buhari regime is the worst to that regard.
About Gej sharing money. Its one of the cooked lies the APC medias gave you to feed to satisfy your naiveness. Yes he share money (which govt hasn't?) but not from the nation treasury bc if you followed the news then very well, there is certain percentage of money that can be sign to the president for election if he is contesting. Let's purse there a little. Oga Tinubu last election was aired on all national TVs where trucks of vehicle carrying money was entering his house with a long queue of people there waiting to collect money and when he was asked he said 'na your money'. All of you from that region applauded him. Tinubu sack former governor Ambode from office, all of you praised him and were calling him 'Jagaben'. No, you can't see all the evil currently going in the current regime, I mean, why will you? When your mind has already been structured and control to be at the place the APC and her media want it to be.
Remember, b4 the coming of the APC government they promised you lots of sweet things and label the regime then corrupt to get your vote. And when they get there you know how their first tenure was, very awful. They came again and promise you next level and label Atiku corrupt and thief, you gave them your vote again. But today let me ask you, how far? Have you gotten your change? Have you gotten your next level? You now see that everything they are doing was just your vote and that's all. Next time when you see people seeking for power so desperately run for your life. You make another false statement which I know the idea also originated from APC media that Gej was seeking for a rerun by all means. My brother like I said for you to be rational human you need to ask questions. Did Gej gave his best to win? Yes he did. But From the beginning of the election to the end of the election, even on the election day, he kept making this statement 'my political ambition does not worth the blood of any citizen's. That does not sound as someone that is desperate. Remember on election day, he stood for hours b4 his electronic device could allow him to vote. That still does not sound as someone despirate. While still collating result at the collation center, he picked up his phone and congratulated Buhari something that Buhari himself said he was shock bc it has never happened b4. Now here you are saying Gej was despirate. You will continued to be a tool to these people until you free yourself from sentiment and start asking questions and be rational.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by herbaylove(m): 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
Citytrend:
Neither do I need a hypocrite and secondary secondary school boy like you as a client. I deal with Business men not secondary school boys.

Before I forget, in case if you know any good graphics designer direct him to me I'm currently looking for one to work with me because of workload.
I am one of the best here on nairaland when it comes to graphics designing, i am herbay_grafix and will be pleased to work for you.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 12:34am On Mar 12, 2020
Front0lane:
Pls lunatics are not allowed to quote me especially bigoted ones from Igboland.

Consider this a privilege that I'm talking with you. I charge for such services
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Citytrend: 10:47am On Mar 12, 2020
herbaylove:

I am one of the best here on nairaland when it comes to graphics designing, i am herbay_grafix and will be pleased to work for you.
Because I told you the truth?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Citytrend: 10:48am On Mar 12, 2020
herbaylove:

Because I told you the truth?

This is how economical the truth could get in this miserable generation. People get emotional when confronted with the truth

Well.my dear I wish you the best

You can eat anything you see online please.
Maybe that sounds better!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Yemi Kale: The Man Governors And Ministers Fear More Than Magu Of EFCC / Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) / Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.